INMOTION V12

Mike Roe

On 7/29/2021 at 12:35 PM, Sergey Sh. said:

Yes, they do, I checked it:
1.jpg

Where to find those pads? I pre ordered my v12. Can't wait! 

13 hours ago, No1up said:

Where to find those pads? I pre ordered my v12. Can't wait! 

Look at euc_market_alexa_ao on instagram, I bought those pads from these guys, here in Moscow, Russia. Don't know if they sell products to other countries.

5 minutes ago, Chaotropic said:

Damn. Got my V12 today. Dead on arrival. Well almost. I turned it on. Tried to adjust settings. Started making farting sounds so I turned it off. It won't turn back on. 😭

That is not encouraging to hear. To be honest I haven't heard of many issues. 

If you got it from ewheels maybe contact them asap to see if they can help. 

I can say the wheel will not power on if it's tilted on its kickstand. Not sure if that's part of the issue. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chaotropic said:

Just double checked. Not the issue.

Man I hope this is not a repeat of the v11 first run issues. 

Good news is you should be covered under warranty, hopefully it can get fixed quickly! 

1 hour ago, Chaotropic said:

Damn. Got my V12 today. Dead on arrival. Well almost. I turned it on. Tried to adjust settings. Started making farting sounds so I turned it off. It won't turn back on. 😭

Please let us know what eWheels will do to resolve. I hope they well get the issue fixed early. 

1 hour ago, Chaotropic said:

Oh no! I’m so sorry! That’s gotta feel just awful. I hope ewheels can get it fixed for you.

18 minutes ago, Chaotropic said:

I noticed that too before my wheel died. The options weren't selectable. There, but greyed out. On the wheel interface the option wasn't even there. I didn't figure it out before it died.

I don't use the Split Mode because my wheel from first batch doesn't support it yet.
Split mode is available since MainBoard version 1.4.26, my wheel has MainBoard V1.4.24.
I don't know if it can be enabled by new firmware or not.

1.jpg

2.jpg

At least in theory the battery crisis shouldn't be affecting replacement board/part availability. Hopefully that means parts will still be easy for ewheels to obtain and provide independent of larger supply issues affecting entire wheels.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sergey Sh. said:

I don't use the Split Mode because my wheel from first batch doesn't support it yet.
Split mode is available since MainBoard version 1.4.26, my wheel has MainBoard V1.4.24.
I don't know if it can be enabled by new firmware or not.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Not being able to use this would be the biggest bummer as it's the reason I went with this wheel. Even the preproduction models for testing had this available... 

I really hope this is just going to be enabled by a fw update

• Like 1