INMOTION V12

Mike Roe

20 minutes ago, Mike Roe said:

I got my v12 on Sunday. I preordered ages ago from eevee’s in Vancouver. They only got 5 from the first batch I think though. They got thru customs quick. 

so far so good. Nice and peppy. I’m just waiting for the weekend to come faster now. Only 50k so far. 

Congrats! Nice to know they start to get into customers' hands.

I hope it'll all go well and you'll enjoy it fully :)

I was told that any Begode/Gotway 100V fast charger, up to 10A, is suitable for charging the V12, and it looks like it's true. From the moment I got my V12 (June 30) I use the Sherman's 8A charger from aliexpress, it charges the V12 fine and much faster than original 2.3A charger. If you plan to use something like this, make sure that four pins at the plug are soldered, 1 and 2 - to the positive (+) wire, 4 and 5 - to the to the negative (-) wire. It happens that only pins 1 and 5 are soldered to the wires. In this case it will also work, but the load on each pin is higher, the plug may burn out, so in my charger i soldered the remaining two pins to the wires myself.

Edited by Sergey Sh.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sergey Sh. said:

I was told that any Begode/Gotway 100V fast charger, up to 10A, is suitable for charging the V12, and it looks like it's true. From the moment I got my V12 (June 30) I use the Sherman's 8A charger from aliexpress, it charges the V12 fine and much faster than original 2.3A charger. If you plan to use something like this, make sure that four pins at the plug are soldered, 1 and 2 - to the positive (+) wire, 4 and 5 - to the to the negative (-) wire. It happens that only pins 1 and 5 are soldered to the wires. In this case it will also work, but the load on each pin is higher, the plug may burn out, so in my charger i soldered the remaining two pins to the wires myself.

I'm quite excited to be able to use my fast charger on another brand, gotway > inmotion. Finally don't need to buy another charger for a new wheel. 

If only every EUC shares the same type of charger port.

On 7/29/2021 at 7:36 PM, Sergey Sh. said:

I modified them slightly:

I'd have taken a Dremel with a cutting disc and cut a slit through the center of each Allen head. That would have made them more grippy and at the same time it would have made it possible to remove the screws with a simple flat head screwdriver.

For those waiting on Batch1 V12s from Ewheels.  Jason informed me that they cleared customs late last week and should ship early this week.  I'm hoping to see an email on the 2nd or 3rd.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, pkinpdx said:

For those waiting on Batch1 V12s from Ewheels.  Jason informed me that they cleared customs late last week and should ship early this week.  I'm hoping to see an email on the 2nd or 3rd.

Is the incoming considered batch 1 or 2? I thought maybe batch 1 was the first 150 units. 

2 minutes ago, Waulnut said:

Is the incoming considered batch 1 or 2? I thought maybe batch 1 was the first 150 units. 

These are the first 30 Ewheels v12s.  Part of the first 150.

57 minutes ago, V12 Fanboy said:

Does anyone have an update on the status of the first (or second) batch of V12s? (not the first 150 units) Are factories still producing them or have they shut down due to shortage of supplies?? 

*All* of the currently active EUC manufacturers have shut down production and most have stopped taking new orders, pretty much until further notice: https://eucsale.com/buying-guide/important-news-euc-manufactures-suspend-production-due-lithium-batteries-crisis.html

(Someone also forwarded a message I think from InMotion but either way about the V12 release schedule which said something about next batch in September, but again I consider that speculation as no-one really has a timeline for a resolution to the battery crisis--so maybe that happens, or maybe as time passes that gets pushed further back. Ultimately everything's in limbo until the battery crisis resolves.)

Edited by AtlasP

On 8/1/2021 at 11:32 AM, pkinpdx said:

This wait has been quite the fun time! :-)

Hoping to hear this week from ewheels as well. 

On 8/1/2021 at 3:29 PM, KNZ said:

Anyone else’s v12 hype fizzle out or is that just me? :unsure:

My hype hasn't fizzled out yet, but how long these are taking to get here from a shipment that is known to have reached our shores already is a bit disappointing. 

Guess besides battery and parts shortages. Shipping and Port backups are not looking to clear up anytime soon either!

On 8/1/2021 at 11:32 AM, pkinpdx said:

I assume you haven't paid your balance yet, correct?

32 minutes ago, tibbar said:

What are the name; who makes this power pads?

I also ordered these pads a little while back.

I believe they are in russia. 

Euc_market_alexa_ao on instagram. 

They have a website but I had to message them on Instagram to get these specific pads for V12

13 minutes ago, jimjam.nyc said:

I also ordered these pads a little while back.

I believe they are in russia. 

Euc_market_alexa_ao on instagram. 

They have a website but I had to message them on Instagram to get these specific pads for V12

Yes, that's right, I bought these pads here in Moscow.

On 8/3/2021 at 2:30 PM, V12 Fanboy said:

Does anyone have an update on the status of the first (or second) batch of V12s? (not the first 150 units) Are factories still producing them or have they shut down due to shortage of supplies?? 

Man it looks like I will be waiting till next year to get my v12..I’m a 2nd batch pre order from euco.but no one seems to know when they will release batch 2…#sadface