Kingsong S20/S22 (Confirmed)

Mango

39 minutes ago, supercurio said:

Thanks, would you mind sharing the permalink to the discussion or that post? I can't find it, and I'm trying to figure out when this was posted.

It was two months ago.  I stumbled across it this morning and took a screen shot.  I'll link if I can find it again.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rollin-on-1 said:

It was two months ago.  I stumbled across it this morning and took a screen shot.  I'll link if I can find it again.  

Easier to find again than I expected.  It is in the comments to this post:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ElectricUnicycle/permalink/4599157340182193/?app=fbl

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @Rollin-on-1 then "2 mos" was 2 months in your chosen language!
Edit: posted December 10.

About S20 not working correctly, these oscillations at high speed are pretty sketchy from Law Lexina

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZnlY_3pdXN/

Edited by supercurio
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, supercurio said:

these oscillations at high speed are pretty sketchy

kicks in about 57kph?

3 hours ago, Rollin-on-1 said:

Hopefully in two months they had time to figure it out. It must have been a very early test wheel and surely had some bugs at that stage. 

6 hours ago, Grimm10 said:

Huh? Explain please.

My bad for referencing a French movie. The video clip doesn't really give a flavour of the film but, if you like cult films, then it's a classic. A young guy on a moped, loves opera and is infatuated with a particular singer, there's weird gangsters, a cute Asian chick and a very cool French dude who are all after a recording of the singer made by the guy on the moped. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My #1 question: if you lay it down (by hand, gently!) on the trail and pretend it's a mountain trail traversing a slope, how much of a problem is it to tip it back upright? Are the grab points (not counting the soon-to-be-broken front handle/bumper) conducive to getting its bulk back into riding position?

Thanks for being willing to report @5Cauac!

Edited by Tawpie
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, 5Cauac said:

questions you want answered regarding performance

compare with Sherman

"Does it beat Sherman in 0-30mph acceleration time, with the same rider?"

(If you lean hard enough, it should!) 

Edited by RagingGrandpa
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, 5Cauac said:

I'll be testing out the S20 at a demo this Sunday (2/13/22) so if there are any questions you guys want answered regarding performance, quality or comfort, feel free to leave them below and I'll try my best to answer in both written and video form. :efee6b18f3: 

Not a question but make sure the firmware is updated to V2.14 or newer!

So maybe bring your phone with the Kingsong app already setup to check and just in case to flash 😁

Edited by supercurio
  • Like 1

@5Cauac, looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Yeah, comparison with Sherman in terms of comfort and performance would be great. I would love to understand: a) how strong is S20's acceleration, b) how stable it is at 25mph+ and c) how well it breaks (can you grab the bumper to break more aggressively?).

• Like 1

I count atleast 5 capacitors. Interesting?

718154320_273620970_1105160416925221_8532272632605006643_n(2).jpg.59f2af6f44184a3f82ecd6afa61136dc.jpg

Edit: Took a look at S18 board which has 4. So not that special. Placement is kinda special though.

Edited by Rolzi
  • Like 1

Is the eagle broody? It looks fairly wide between outer battery surfaces (pre pad placement) - does anyone have a figure for this dimension, just trying to compare the width between the legs with other existing wheels. A real-life measurement or even any notional dimension given would be very helpful, TIA.

• Like 1