Kingsong S20/S22 (Confirmed)

Mango

I fear the videos we see are of pre-production wheels that might have more robust parts or different assembly processes. 

• Like 1

Can't wait when "guinea pigs" can test their s20 and weed out all problems faster. So future buyers of s20 can get decent product. <3

Sad how costumer is the "testers". And can't buy a 100% good product out of start.

Companies should add a discount for these new euc, (First month, or so when released) as costumer is the "tester" xD

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Funky said:

Companies should add a discount for these new euc, (First month, or so when released) as costumer is the "tester" xD

Us eWheels early pre-orders sort of caught a price break, don't know how much but our prices are "locked" into the I-wonder-what-the-market-will-actually-bear pricing.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Tawpie said:

Us eWheels early pre-orders sort of caught a price break, don't know how much but our prices are "locked" into the I-wonder-what-the-market-will-actually-bear pricing.

Yeah, in my country s20 is 2.800€ "pre order" I bet can be talked down to ~2.750€.

My 18xl was 2000€ got it in store for 1850€..

Edited by Funky