WaveCut

30 minutes ago, Jpd said:

Pedal height comparison. Psi set at 60 and 100, my riding weight is 190lbs

43BEB8E3-ACCB-4942-8091-1F9432134E78.jpeg

143EBE8E-1429-4684-8E74-591018282976.jpeg

Looks quite high tbh , how's it feel , soft suspension or hardish to say it's only set at 100?    

Thanks .. Looking forward to more 👍

• Like 2

1 minute ago, stephen said:

Looks quite high tbh , how's it feel , soft suspension or hardish to say it's only set at 100?    

Thanks .. Looking forward to more 👍

The suspension to me, feels pretty good at 100 psi. I know Duff was liking it at 150 but that to me seemed way too springy. The pedals are very high, it will take some time to get used to them. 
ive posted a couple videos on the video page, I’ll have some more tonight.

• Like 3

... deleted ...

'tried to link to Jpd's posts, but seems some forum software bug prevented it, maybe the thread is too large or just another bug in the forum software.

Edited by FreeRide
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Jpd said:

DidYou put the same psi in both sides exactly they need to be the same???? Not 60 and 100 that's for the kingsong shock i think??

Edited by stephen

10 minutes ago, stephen said:

DidYou put the same psi in both sides exactly they need to be the same???? Not 60 and 100 that's for the kingsong shock i think??

It was for the two photos for comparison, first photo has both shocks at 60psi, second has both at 100psi.

Unless I gravely misunderstood...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

It was for the two photos for comparison, first photo has both shocks at 60psi, second has both at 100psi.

Unless I gravely misunderstood...

Aaah i see now , it still looks like your feet are in line with the axle which seems a bit much 🤔

Weird question but is it possible to ride it with no air in the shocks? I know that defeats the purpose of having shocks. I was thinking in case something went wrong with the shocks while on the road, could you get away with no air? Would the pedals still be high enough to ride?

43 minutes ago, Shield said:

Weird question but is it possible to ride it with no air in the shocks? I know that defeats the purpose of having shocks. I was thinking in case something went wrong with the shocks while on the road, could you get away with no air? Would the pedals still be high enough to ride?

I don't see why not, it'll just ride like a normal EUC. But I don't think pedals will be elevated. It'll be on the bottom of the shock, because the air chamber is the only thing within the suspension that is cushioning and pushing up in it. Unless I'm wrong and there is a spring stop inside to prevent impact on the casing.... 

Guess someone has to open it up and show us! :laughbounce2:

Edited by onizukagto
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Shield said:

I don’t see why not. I rode with low psi when I first opened it. It was basically was bottomed out 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stephen said:

Also according to the chart you should be set at around 130psi which would make you stand even higher 😬

The higher psi the less comfortable it becomes. I had it at 150 for awhile and it was too stiff

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jpd said:

43BEB8E3-ACCB-4942-8091-1F9432134E78.jpeg

143EBE8E-1429-4684-8E74-591018282976.jpeg

After Kuji complained about the pedals being too low and them scraping the ground in his review, It seems like Inmotion took notice and raised the pedal height from 19.5cm to 25cm and the angle to 9 degrees in all production models, but now it seems like inmotion has put the pedals too high. Instead of just raising the height from 19.5 to 21-22cm, it now seems like they have gone too far and raised them all the way up to 25cm. We can of course lower the pedal height but that also lowers the recommended suspension PSI.

Seems like the choice is now between: 

(1) Lower pedal height with good stability and worse suspension with too low PSI (Suspension PSI NOT recommended for the rider weight according to Inmotion).

or

(2) Higher pedal height with worse stability and good suspension PSI (Suspension PSI IS recommended for the rider weight according to Inmotion)

On youtube there are 3 good reviews of the V11 from (Kuji, Duf, evX) but none of those reviewers complained about the pedals being too high because they all had the pre-production review model with 19.5cm pedal height. 

We need to see a good review of the real production V11.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Jpd said:

I don’t see why not. I rode with low psi when I first opened it. It was basically was bottomed out 

32 minutes ago, Jpd said:

Had to take the saddle off to find a loose screw that’s was rattling. The two points where the saddle connects to the handle were already cracked. 

Could be the saddle failed to handle aggressive bottoming out at low psi. If so, probably wise to err on the side of higher pressure per rider weight for now.

• Like 2

BDFBCA26-6CCD-4EF8-BD35-6AAAB6A2F71E.jpe

25 minutes ago, FullTilt said:

Could be the saddle failed to handle aggressive bottoming out at low psi. If so, probably wise to err on the side of higher pressure per rider weight for now.

Yea it seems very logical that without the suspension pressure, the screws and joints will have much more metal strain and fatigue on them from aggressive bottoming out when riding.

So it seems logical that this is how the two metal points cracked, but it should have already been strong enough to handle something like this imo.

It still leaves me very concerned though about the V11 build quality and longevity because his wheel is brand spanking new and this shit already happened!!??. I mean WTF Inmotion????

Edited by VizioN-Scope
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jpd said:

BDFBCA26-6CCD-4EF8-BD35-6AAAB6A2F71E.jpeg

B77D3BF2-F7B8-49D8-82EB-4CAB0D76AD01.jpeg

1852AC97-4D82-42D3-8939-3F37B97EFA30.jpeg

B3048A3A-7E84-4FB7-B6A1-B48D1F49ED2F.jpeg

59A8747F-5731-4228-9B2E-87DE7F61FCB4.jpeg

B38BF117-9083-4D1D-9888-1A40CDD8B0EF.jpeg

831FCC19-CDEA-4D1C-8E36-E4B3AFA59054.jpegHad to take the saddle off to find a loose screw that’s was rattling. The two points where the saddle connects to the handle were already cracked. The board housing also had two screws missing. 

So sad. Inmotion had one job. Just don't have any fatigue issues and it'll be all gravy. 

But at this rate, can't really argue the point in comparison to the S18 quality issue. 

Have you tried contacting Inmotion global? See if they have a workabout? 

See if they can help you out, with how you are one of the first here to get the production version, if they can't even help you out or show any type gesture, it'll squander all the positive PR... 

Edited by onizukagto
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jpd said:

It gets a little bouncy with too much psi

High psi seems to do better off-road, that's what duf said anyway. 

He's also pretty hefty with grear too. 

Guess lower psi for normal non-pothole road is fine.