WaveCut

I enjoyed the video. Your editing and everything is always entertaining. You highlighted so much about what makes the V11 so awesome, a solid choice for many!  It's very unfortunate that the "boring" comment at the end captured so much attention. It's totally fair to state one's opinion... There is absolutely nothing wrong or disingenuous with feeling that a solid, well-rounded wheel just doesn't have that extra thrill/fun-factor.

13 minutes ago, evX_Mick said:

But I believe moving forward all EUCs should have suspension.

It's a very exciting time! I understand not wanting to sacrifice things like speed and/or range for the suspension, but the ride quality just can't really be compared. I'm definitely looking forward to what the future may hold.

4 minutes ago, Themarsman said:

Just paid the balance to eWheels to get the V11 air shipped, if you placed a deposit with them they are only taking the first 25 so act fast!  Should have the wheel by middle of next week, I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas

Congrats!  I can't justify the extra $ but I'll be living through you until I get mine 😄

• Like 2

4 hours ago, evX_Mick said:

1) The V11 was so broing to me that I'd rather be fishing. Guess that didnt come across? haha

3) I havent owned a 16x in 6 months. I sold it to buy my Nikola. I only own 1 wheel. The Nik +. Unfortunately I dont have extra income like other riders to buy multiple wheels. I have a wife and 3 kids to provide for. However one day I hope to be as wealthy as most of the guys out there that can afford multipel wheels as i'm completely obsessed with EUCs! haha

7) Someone said my waterproof comments were off base... I'll be releasing a video to completely show you what I mean. its good and bad for inmotion.

1) Not really, guess you really have to point it out for your viewers to get it. :rolleyes:

3) Ouch. I feel this! Have a 7 month son myself, can't imagine having anymore at the moment. :roflmao:

7) Definitely interested to watch!  It's hard for me to imagine how they can miss this problem.

19 minutes ago, Themarsman said:

Just paid the balance to eWheels to get the V11 air shipped, if you placed a deposit with them they are only taking the first 25 so act fast!  Should have the wheel by middle of next week, I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas

Gaaahhh. So JELLY! lol. Congrats. 

Hope the V11F will be available when my V10F dies....or i can get it while my missus ain't looking.  :whistling::innocent1:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TechShizzle said:

Been pretty quiet on the V11 front (all the attention is on the Sherman). Who has eWheels’ demo V11 now? Anyone know of any more videos coming out?

Any first shipments been delivered yet?

Yeah where has the V11 demo wheel gone? 

Can't be long to see the production wheels tbh ,duf should have his soon to 

For me ,,, August ☹️

On 7/9/2020 at 5:36 PM, evX_Mick said:

I picked the funniest comment to repsond to in this thread lol. I love that you think I'm trashing the MSX hahaha thats a good one.

bullet points:

1) The V11 was so broing to me that I'd rather be fishing. Guess that didnt come across? haha

2) The NYC gotway bros are now becoming Sherman fans FWIW lol

3) I havent owned a 16x in 6 months. I sold it to buy my Nikola. I only own 1 wheel. The Nik +. Unfortunately I dont have extra income like other riders to buy multiple wheels. I have a wife and 3 kids to provide for. However one day I hope to be as wealthy as most of the guys out there that can afford multipel wheels as i'm completely obsessed with EUCs! haha

4) I do truly think about how to showcase what any wheel is all about when i'm given a wheel for review. (big downside is they on'y give us 1-2 weeks. However I put almost 100 miles on each of these latest wheels) I also think my personal bias SHOULD be known and I lean into it so that the community can know my persepctive. There's no such thing as unbias when a camera is involved. But i want to be transparent so if you aren't like me you can see it through your own lens. I don't only review wheels, the bulk of my channel is a vlog. But i see great value in giving you my spin in addition to the "facts". But TBH showing the world something they have never experienced is kinda difficult, without sounding like a fanboy or a hater. But I believe moving forward all EUCs should have  suspension.

5) @Unventor ... yeeeah. keep striking. lol

6) @davinche... wassup bro? I didnt know I had friends in soCal aside from Rama haha. I appreciate the support. Same for you @Mike Sacristan thx for the support from Sweden. Stay safe.

7) Someone said my waterproof comments were off base... I'll be relasing a video to completely show you what I mean. its good and bad for inmotion.

8) my YT hobby is fun. its a creative outlet outside of my day job running a post-production fcility here in NYC. Figuring out how to make YT content is a new challenge as I've worked in TV/Film for the past decade and I'm used to supremely polished well scripted material. So I keep trying to inject more amateur/realness into this wild YT contnet. If you are a fan, I thank you. If not, thats cool. You know which URL NOT to watch. Either way I'm grateful that an amateur like me gets to be part of this community for the last 4 years. Its been so exciting! I hope you all stay safe out there and as always: KEEP RIDING! NEVER STOP! :)  

Your review video of the V8F+ was the first EUC related video I've ever seen.  Got hooked after that!!!  Great content!  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jpd said:

Several days late, but finally here!

C32F6425-99AF-44BA-80FF-A8F431C149C7.jpeg

7AA3E8CE-70C2-44E0-BB82-666AA85FDFBC.jpeg

91DAF57D-F328-4517-A6D1-E0DEDA1642B8.jpeg

It just got that new car showroom shiny all over it. 

I still think this is much nicer balanced look over it than the S18. 

Now I do love the commitment to the community. You posted photos before taking if protective cover of the chrome badge and hooked it up charging. :popcorn:

Looking forward to see more from you. 

• Like 2