THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

@THA That is awesome! You never tried to ride backwards before that? Because you already look good at it! Want to be able to do it as well. How long did you try it for, before you managed to got some straight lines like showed in the vid?

@Ecko Those bumpy structures look so cool to ride on! Love the vid.

• Upvote 1

@Tyred, thanks. Yes I have, on the generic one a was already able to ride backwards something around 5m but pedals were very stiff, a lot like Rockwheel. With Flexible pedals I managed to get 1m with 9b1 time to time, as well as Lhotz. Straith is actually easier, as soon as I got started just step on it, slow speed is hard. As with MC's ;) I tried a few times before, once or twice each, after 20-30 minutes of continuous training these shots were taken. But keep in mind, even though I'm not any circus performer, I'm only 1,5m short (5ft) and I drive enduro - so my balance in relatively good since I can't place my feet anywhere else than footpegs for most of the time. This is the kind of sport that is way more easier for anyone who has any balance-required hobbies background.

Just remember, human center of mass lies around hips, keep than in mind whenever You train Your balance. Just move your hips slightly from side to side, rather no movement on Your hands. I know... just don't know why, I keep raising my arms whenever extra focus needed, probably totally useless, just a mental issue :huh: