THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

Very nice Jonathan - specially the Tron suit.  You even managed to scare all the skateboarders away with your impressive skills!

I have driven past a couple of skate parks and wondered if I'd be able to get away with practicing but worry I would be too 'out of place' at my age :(

Have you ever got any negative comments riding around the place - particularly in Crystal Palace - or is it too quiet for anybody to notice?

On 24/02/2016 at 1:43 PM, DangerousDick said:

Very nice Jonathan - specially the Tron suit.  You even managed to scare all the skateboarders away with your impressive skills!

I have driven past a couple of skate parks and wondered if I'd be able to get away with practicing but worry I would be too 'out of place' at my age :(

Have you ever got any negative comments riding around the place - particularly in Crystal Palace - or is it too quiet for anybody to notice?

Hi, I haven't experienced any negative comments or hassle anywhere, although lots of people take an interest (and everyone loves the Tron suit). I tend to go to skate parks either first thing in the morning on the weekend (or on a day off work in the week) just because it's easier to practice when it is quieter. I wouldn't worry about feeling out of place because of age - just enjoy :-)

• Upvote 1

In Detroit, I get a lot of reactions, like; "cool!", "awesome!" "holy shxt!" and "WTF Is That!?".  I even had a couple cars wave me down and ask about it, in fact most recently I was in an unfamiliar area when the car full of people flagged me down, I was nervous to stop, but I could see 4 young kids in the back all pressed against the window with huge smiles looking at me so I stopped and they were so amazed by it.  

I had a bum yell out "woah! that's a bad mother fxcker!" that cracked me up! 

Recently someone intelligently asked me about the power capacity and said we need more people like me pushing new technologies like this.  that was pretty cool.

No negative responses yet.

Edited by Kells
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Vanquiz said:

I've just accross this video on youtube, what a beautiful presentation on the ninebot, it's an amazing art of itself ...

Seriously just for laughs:

I was waiting for it to be - Beautiful - Beautiful - Beautiful - FACEPLANT!

That really is fun to watch though, thanks for sharing.

Edited by SuperSport
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

Seriously just for laughs:

I was waiting for it to be - Beautiful - Beautiful - Beautiful - FACEPLANT!

That really is fun to watch though, thanks for sharing.

I feel bad my self, that I kinda wait, and wondering if that will happens, but on a second thought, he probably wont upload it if it did, lol

15 minutes ago, Vanquiz said:

I feel bad my self, that I kinda wait, and wondering if that will happens, but on a second thought, he probably wont upload it if it did, lol

I know, just kidding.  I LOVE my NineBot, and so far have not had a single faceplant.

On 2/25/2016 at 9:04 PM, logos122 said:

Just how fast have you taken your Msuper? I stop trying to go faster once I hear the constant beeping which occurs when I'm around 20-22 mph. I'd love for you to run into Casey Neistat on his boosted board so you can really show him that how great the Msuper is compared to his board.

23 hours ago, Michael Vu said:

Just how fast have you taken your Msuper? I stop trying to go faster once I hear the constant beeping which occurs when I'm around 20-22 mph. I'd love for you to run into Casey Neistat on his boosted board so you can really show him that how great the Msuper is compared to his board.

I've taken it to prob 24 for a split second and have maintained a speed of 20-21 mph (22-23 app speed) on very smooth road for an extended period of time. When I did this though, I would have the app out and make sure I didn't exceed 1000 watts of output for more than a second or two.

Yeah I would love to run into him! I ran into someone else with a boosted board that I raced and bet. He had the dual plus which is advertised at 22 mph but I think it only goes 20 mph. 

Edited by logos122

42 minutes ago, logos122 said:

I've taken it to prob 24 for a split second and have maintained a speed of 20-11 mph on very smooth road.

Yeah I would love to run into him! I ran into someone else with a boosted board that I raced and bet. He had the dual plus which is advertised at 22 mph but I think it only goes 20 mph. 

You bet on the race? Did you win? How much was at stake? And was this on city streets?

Edited by Michael Vu

On 26 de febrer de 2016 at 3:40 PM, Vanquiz said:

I've just accross this video on youtube, what a beautiful presentation on the ninebot, it's an amazing art of itself ...

I wonder if he's one of the member here, Please Stand Up :)

Impressionant

• Upvote 2