THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

2 hours ago, spellbinder said:

Just a short ride with my gotway wheel. It was 3 weeks ago but only recently had time to compile nad upload this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaB18DPUbMA

Good very well edited video in a nice appropriate EUC riding environment .

Wow, man, you are fast...did you reach 50km/h at 3:20? May be that's why there are no pedestrians...they abandoned the area to avoid crashing with you ;):D

Edited by DSeucist

...about Rockwheel Plus Phantom Vision video

Interesting video @SuperSport, creative way to combine the new technologies

But for me it was kind of boring, I'd rather prefer to see more of the scenes...that guy is sort of obsessed with his image...if I were a girl I would've fallen in love... ;):P

1 hour ago, DSeucist said:

But for me it was kind of boring, I'd rather prefer to see more of the scenes...that guy is sort of obsessed with his image...if I were a girl I would've fallen in love... ;):P

Hehe, yeah, it was not the looking at him that I liked, it was the piloting abilities around all the obstacles while balancing on a Unicycle that I liked.  It was impressive.  When I get my Drone camera going again, I'll do videos like some of my others, but while I'm riding the unicycle around.

Edited by SuperSport

Here we go @SuperSport, you've got a lot of video stuff that I really like and was not aware of. Reminds me the excitement 32 years ago when I was a glider's pilot in flying club,

I've noticed also the number after your nickname...the same number makes me realize that this year I managed somehow to survive on the earth half a century :)

Edited by DSeucist
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, DSeucist said:

@Kells  Ooh, I can see you are eager to ride even in the snow :)

nice video and brave 2 weeks skills among the traffic

I know, It's addicting... I don't dare cross 10mph speed, but maybe by summer ;)

Thanks for the kind words... I forced myself to learn without training wheels and without a strap.. it was a frustrating first few days to say the least, i'm still working on going backwards, and jumping off curbs...  I also need to learn the threshold for turning a corner with speed, i'm not willing to wipe out without my protective gear on so i'm handicapping myself a little bit for the sake of being safe!

• Upvote 3

still searching for an older funny video, which i cant find anymore ...

at was from some ?skandinavian? pizza delivery company and they did a funny, not too serious, speed comparrison of a pizza delivery between a small Smart sized car, a bike and an electric unicycle ... the company and vehicles where all in an orange color  ...

quite funny, the unicycle got stuck in some tramway rails, the car and bike had also some made up "troubles" but in the end the wheel overtook them all driving right to the doorstep ...

as described it wasnt a serious test but nicely done and about 2-4 month old, maybe someone has seen it and has a link to it ...

Edited by Blunzn

3 hours ago, Tyred said:

Love the Darth Vader vid stealing the EUC. Clearly see the rope when pulling back the wheel, low-budget doesn't care. Awesome. :D

and its just an airwheel - everybody can run after an airwheel ... ;-)  

edit: haha just remebered an old video of me, but psssst dont tell anyone 

we went out to pick up some food from a restaurant but after some drinking my friend couldn't drive home anymore on his Ninebot, so i took care of him :) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o2ae19lZnU

Chriull drove already home with the food ... and we came late :(

Edited by Blunzn
  • Upvote 3

On 18.1.2016 at 7:19 PM, Tyred said:

Awesome. Is this hard? I'd love to try, unfortunately I don't know anyone nearby with a EU or have 2 wheels myself...

no not that hard, with 2 euc you dont need to balance left/right and you can stand still without falling over. corners or curbs are a bit harder to coordinate, but going straight is quite easy. in fact easier then riding on a single leg, as you have much less pressure on your calves.

edit: rats ... somehow my friend found out about the last video where i teased him ... so he blackmailed me to post my last crash ... still dont know why, since then, he keeps telling me "do the turtle again, do the turtle again" ....

looked worse than it was, no injuries as i always wear wristguards, and it seems the backpack helped too :)

Edited by Blunzn
  • Upvote 3