THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

On 12/17/2015 at 8:47 AM, SuperSport said:

Here's my First Video That Includes Telemetry.  I used DashWare for this.  I have never done it before, so I hope it works!  This is in Folsom, CA, again, starting at a Park and running the Bike Trail around town, criss crossing the railroad tracks, then back to the park.  One of my favorite trails to ride.  Enjoy!

I'm just holding the phone in my hand, so it's a little shaky, but at least it's not aimed at the sky most of the time like my last video.

Nice ride! Not shaky at all and nice statistics throughout the video.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Planetpapi said:

I wish Michael David promotes safety by wearing helmet and stuff in his videos. Maybe in the future videos?

Yes, we should state this more often. At the very first tutorials (not the first of the advanced, but the beginners tutorial 01) we mention it's best to wear protective gear like helmet, brace, knie and elbow pads.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nice2knowu said:

Nice, but man I would be scared riding this thing in-between cars. Is that the 18" King Song? Also, did you attach the GoPro on a stick on your helmet? The angle is really awesome, it's like someone else filmed it for you.

@nice2knowu thanks. It's a gotway msuper2. I attached a GoPro to a selfie stick over my shoulder and angle it to not show the stick. I also used the GoPro app which syncs to your phone to let you see what it's capturing.

@Colestien thanks!

9 hours ago, Colestien said:

@Umut Dogu Demirtas nice video of a real life run.  One of the reasons I like living in a small town.

thanks for whatching my video .yes ı like to small town but ı work  İstanbul ı must live here :)

9 hours ago, logos122 said:

Did a quick video on my way to work

wonderfull

is it  camera whith stick ? ı dont understand   but very good video perfeckt : )

• Upvote 1

On 12/19/2015 at 10:06 PM, Michael David de Gans said:

Yes, we should state this more often. 

It would indeed make for an entertaining display of disconnect between words and deeds, am I wrong? Love the vids without, BTW.^1

^1 I would prefer to see the repeated statement that many if not most wheels become unsafe, i.e. may cease to remain upright without sufficient warnings, when operated close to maximum speed and/or maximum acceleration and/or at battery levels below 50%. 

Edited by Mono
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, viti said:

this way of driving on the road between the other vehicles with high speed really scares me. I'd not have the guts to drive this way :wacko:

I totally agree, but I think it depends on where you live.  In India, they drive like crazy people too, and in New York to some degree.  I think you become accustomed to it at some point.  I remember back in the 80's I moved to Oregon from California.  When I moved back to California, I thought everyone had gone CRAZY with how they drove.  It took about 2 months to get back into the swing of how they drive.  Now it feels normal again.

35 minutes ago, vee73 said:

I published just now in my latest video. Contrary to all beliefs, time constant, more or less sideslip.
Yes it is possible.

You are one Crazy Rider, and I LOVE IT!  Thank you again for a fun Video..  :D

• Upvote 1