The Photo Thread

SlowMo

Mr. Backe, our advertising department would like your initials on this ad proof for the upcoming sale.  I trust you will be available for the book signing, photo shoot and fan appreciation meet at the store at 10 am, correct?

492066_img3022.png

EDIT:  Sorry, Sir, I also need your okay on this for the adventure tour brochure:

304314_img3023.jpg

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

Where did you possibly get the idea to put helicopters in the picture 

@MaxLinux wrote:

MaxLinux replied to Marty Backe's topic in General Discussion

I thought I saw ahelicopter mentioned as part of the search to locate Marty, but now I can't find it. Am I remembering wrong that ahelicopter searched from above?

And @Chris Westland wrote
"I know from the movies that aliens always land atGriffith Park"

And @Marty Backe posted :
"@noisycarlos and I met at the south entrance to Griffith Park and took one of the front dirt access roads up to theHelipad, and continued onward, visiting other parts of the park."

@Bob Eisenman said:
Maybe the Longbow is flown by Marine Corps pilot (female) visiting Camp Pendleton. The pilot calls base and says hey 'this is the EUC guy I saw on YouTube riding all around the Griffith park helipad'?

Sure........an Apache Longbow at Griffith park....

Great image layering behind Marty's helmet.
  • Upvote 3

@Marty Backe It was your adventure in the moutains with your Monster where you almost abandonned it, I thought that with a helicopter you could have a quick transport safe back home with you're Monster, and why an AH-64 ? Just because it's a symbol of American air domination so I thought it would be cool ^^

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Pingouin said:

@Marty Backe It was your adventure in the moutains with your Monster where you almost abandonned it, I thought that with a helicopter you could have a quick transport safe back home with you're Monster, and why an AH-64 ? Just because it's a symbol of American air domination so I thought it would be cool ^^

I know, I know - I got it right away :D I'm just joking with you. Thanks for the shout-out :cheers:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

That was John and Pam, but they were pissed at us just that moment and decided that they wanted nothing to do with the picture ;)

Do they at least know where to buy gotway from? Lol

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Mucking around in Mandurah, Western Australia with @The Skinny Unicyclist on her KS-14D... unfortunately I couldn't bring my wheel, so have to keep pushing her off and taking hers!

Capture - Copy.PNG

That's awesome! Look at her smile!  She is at least protected from the waist down. Did you confiscate the rest of her gear?  :)

Wow she lives in a beautiful area of the world!bCqqIGR.jpg

Edited by Rehab1
  • Upvote 2

On ‎31‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 6:38 PM, Rehab1 said:

That's awesome! Look at her smile!  She is at least protected from the waist down. Did you confiscate the rest of her gear?  :)

Wow she lives in a beautiful area of the world!

We were having a slow practice session, which is why there was less gear. But she has it for general use.

And yes, Mandurah is pretty - and there are wide smooth paths, so summer riding will be fantastic!

• Upvote 3

59 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Finishing a wine tasting at Vasse Felix with a photo-op ride...

20170802_111805.jpg

New KS16S or are still stealing precious riding time from your sister?

Edited by Rehab1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pingouin said:

@Marty Backe the guy with the westside t-shirt could be considered doing some advertisment ^^

Here you go :D

67pGiac.jpg

That's great :) I like the effect of leaving the body outline - like a crime scene :thumbup:

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

New KS16S or are still stealing precious riding time from your sister?

No... I'm only here until the weekend, so still stealing @The Skinny Unicyclist's 14D.

But she couldn't ride it anyway... she was taking the photo!

• Upvote 2