The Photo Thread

SlowMo

25 minutes ago, Bob Eisenman said:

From the path segments

1-re-create a 'path' of waypoints and save the path file,

2-in properties (right click) for the path file - select altitude ('above sea level' for the forum posted tour) and enter a value

3-next to (just left of) the lower left corner of the terrain map hover above the icon and  press 'play tour', (with the path file icon is selected)

4-save the file (to Google Earth My Places) as 'tour' as kmz by pressing on the icon seen on the right of  playback strip

That's beyond me and my patience to learn, but interesting to know that it can be done.  I like how Google Earth flies you down from outer space into the Earths atmosphere and takes you on a flight.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, steve454 said:

That's beyond me and my patience to learn, but interesting to know that it can be done.  I like how Google Earth flies you down from outer space into the Earths atmosphere and takes you on a flight.

It's all done with camera's on drones...

Google has one for each of us...

Edited by The Fat Unicyclist
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

@Rehab1 - best not to Google "apprec8beauty" while you're at work.  :blink:  Gotta say - I love female genetics!  :wub:

OMG... how the hell do you find these sites? I just opened the app in front of an Amish Family!

Edited by Rehab1
  • Upvote 2

• What kind of bag is that attached to the wheel?
  • Has the Monster become your go-to wheel of choice when you're undecided/don't need anything specific? I've noticed Ian (Speedyfeet) seems to use the Monster as default when his videos aren't about another wheel. So wondering if that's a general thing...

@meepmeepmayer

It's a double 1l bag, it's just there to carry essential tools to repair the Monster on the go if it comes to it.

It is a "hobby" EUC, which means for most unplanned rides, or long distances, I'll take it. I actually ride it more than my other EUC's, mainly because I travel long distances and that it's comfortable compared to my "16" & "14". I also use it quite often to get lunch (holidays) quickly, it is my fastest EUC and in the city it beats cars eyes closed !

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Bob Eisenman said:

I think I'll ride back to the Revere Beach subway area,

With the help of Dunkin Donuts no bus was needed for my Ninebot ride back from Boston to Salem. I bought a selfie stick on the ride back, captured an average quality video of the ocean part of the ride and ventured out again at night to try to capture the LED display of my Ninebot. Shooting video without enough light is pointless, even for capturing the LEDs, so I grabbed one of the good frames from a well lit parking lot.? 

31290.PNG

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Ladies and gentleman, allow me to introduce to you all - "The Sylver Unicyclist"...

PSX_20170722_201759.jpg

Mother to both @The Fat Unicyclist and @The Skinny Unicyclist, 74 years young and totally blind! 

(and she wants a second lesson)

Not only did we have the pleasure of seeing you for the first time now we get to see your Mom! Awesome! Time to meet the entire family! :)

• Upvote 1