Begode Extreme 2400wh: 134V, 16", Suspension, 77lb

Basically an upgraded Master, wonder what it will weigh, most likely a few kg's above 40, also no kickstand.

• Ronin Ryder changed the title to Begode Extreme - 134V C40 Motor 16’’/18’’
Just now, Cobaltsaber said:

looks like a 12" rim. Depending on the price and quality, I could see this beating the patton. Is this the 134v "T4" that  was rumored?

I think it is, when I spoke to Bradley at Eevees he had no info on a T4 "Pro" but mentioned that Begode would be releasing a new wheel. I guess this is it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kakes11 said:

I like the enclosed case design of EUCs and the look of the Commander Mini better but maybe with time that could change. 

Yeah, I'm not really a fan of the bulky look, but that's a minor complaint, really. The Patton is the "Fatton" after all, but this one is bulkier

I also have to say, it's going to be so confusing to tell the difference as a new rider looking at these Begode wheels...they look almost all look the same, just different sizes. Another minor complaint

Edited by BKW
  • Like 1

Just as I was about to write a column about the fact that it is almost "a long time since" (=2 months...)  a new Begode wheel has arrived at the scene, a new one shows up. But sadly, it looks like old wine in new bottles.  And another (unstable) 16".  What the h*** are they thinking of? Kingsong making a basketball gadget, Begode throwing a wheel in the see. Inmotion having their ups and downs with several marvels and mysteries regarding V13; Torque, app, charging....  what's next?  Somebody making a wheel that actually works as intended out of the box?   I go buy myself another RS19, just in case :D

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Patton and Sherman-S seem to be silently great and do that.

The ex30 did pretty well so far on that too...

Edited by BKW
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, BKW said:

"Waterproof technology"

Makes me feel like they are beginning to listen

I wouldn’t be so sure. Haven’t their “waterproof” solutions so far only covered some parts of the wheel, leaving other parts just as vulnerable as before?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, mrelwood said:

I wouldn’t be so sure. Haven’t their “waterproof” solutions so far only covered some parts of the wheel, leaving other parts just as vulnerable as before?

Oh yeah, they won't have thought it through properly ;) It'll be a token effort, badly implemented, until a year or so later, when customer feedback will have convinced them they need to change parts 6 more times in each of the following batches in order to match the original claim ! But not to discourage them - it's at minimum an intentional move in the right direction...

Edited by Cerbera
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Clem604 said:

As an "Off Road Professional" you're going to need that special waterproofing technology.

Definitely! Because your salary as an Off-road Professional would take a hit if you were to use just a standard waterproofing technology.

• Haha 1

• RagingGrandpa changed the title to Begode Extreme 2400wh: 134V, 16", Suspension, 77lb