Begode Extreme 2400wh: 134V, 16", Suspension, 77lb

10 hours ago, SoleCycle said:

What specific hex key sizes are needed for general maintenance on the Extreme?

• Body & Handle screws
  • Motor mounts
  • Pedal & hanger
  • Anything else?
Credit to Julian,
Size 5 x2 for m6 suspension motor bolts
Size 4 battery boxes and M5 bolts
Size 3 the smaller stuff
  • Thanks 1

Hi Guys! my extreme has firmware 012...because i do jumps it's quite annoying when the wheel spins...i know in 014 they fixed this and it works like in s22...but i saw some incidents with some people who downloaded 014 which burned their motherboard...on the one hand my wheel is great everywhere with the 012 but I imagine only for the jumps the 014 would help...what do you advise me to do? thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ermis extreme said:

Hi Guys! my extreme has firmware 012...because i do jumps it's quite annoying when the wheel spins...i know in 014 they fixed this and it works like in s22...but i saw some incidents with some people who downloaded 014 which burned their motherboard...on the one hand my wheel is great everywhere with the 012 but I imagine only for the jumps the 014 would help...what do you advise me to do? thanks!

You have warranty don't you? If firmware bricks the board should be covered under warranty.

2 hours ago, Ermis extreme said:

012 should be already good with jumps, they fixed this in earlier versions

what do you mean with 014 that burn motherboard ? what happened ? they brick the board during upgrade ?
please explain becouse it's the first time i read something like this, and seems pretty weird to me

firmware upgrade is a pretty simple thing with a working phone, it's a 1m job

1 hour ago, EMA said:

012 should be already good with jumps, they fixed this in earlier versions

what do you mean with 014 that burn motherboard ? what happened ? they brick the board during upgrade ?
please explain becouse it's the first time i read something like this, and seems pretty weird to me

firmware upgrade is a pretty simple thing with a working phone, it's a 1m job

in a begode fb group some people reported problems with the motherboard when they upgraded to the 014... one had it with the 013 and yes from what I understand they were covered by the warranty... whatever it is but I wouldn't want happen to me something like this and I asked if any of you here know something like this...as far as I know in 013-014 the wheel in the air doesn't turn, same as in s22...in 012 this is not happen, they just fixed the dip

15 hours ago, Ermis extreme said:

in a begode fb group some people reported problems with the motherboard when they upgraded to the 014

i'm still asking how those boards died and when, doing what?  infos without context are not trustable

btw my Extreme is running 014, and i've abused it already 3-4 times, nothing to say about it

Edited by EMA