Begode Master 134V 2400WH Suspension

The big no is the wheel dia. The small no is the width of the tire.

So a 18x3 is wider than 18x2,75

And 18x3 is for a bigger wheel than 16x3.

Also... as others wrote. MSX, Sherman, MSX, Master, s22 and many more are all 18inch tires. But the rim is 14inch. So often you will buy a tire market with rim size 14x2.75 for your 20 (18inch) EUC. 🤪🤪🤣🤣😇

Edited by EUCzero
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Elliott Reitz said:

You are definitely wining the prize for most innovative upgrades and enhancement to your machine ! Awesome seat, great back wheels, and now ingenious kick stand !

Whatever will you add next ? Coffee Machine ? :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Elliott Reitz said:

Thanks!   I finished it up, except the paint can quit. 

Ingenious, best mod I’ve seen. Can you share more details like what hardware to get to include the stand and how it attaches to the pedal for us non-ingenious types?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UtahRider said:

Ingenious, best mod I’ve seen. Can you share more details like what hardware to get to include the stand and how it attaches to the pedal for us non-ingenious types?

1/2" conduit, 1/4" round bar, 3/8" threaded rod, washers, and nuts.  That's all.  Everything is visible in the video.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Topkek said:

Any updates on the sloppy play thing?

I have the slop. I'm on the fence if the looseness is mechanical or firmware related. At stop and under 5km/h the slop is present. However, the slop goes away above 5km/h and I do not feel the slop past 20km/h, so at this point, I am not worried about it at all.

I do not know my firmware version, but I believe I have a V2 Master.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Mango said:

I have the slop. I'm on the fence if the looseness is mechanical or firmware related. At stop and under 5km/h the slop is present. However, the slop goes away above 5km/h and I do not feel the slop past 20km/h, so at this point, I am not worried about it at all.

I do not know my firmware version, but I believe I have a V2 Master.

Mine is same and on the latest firmware version.  

59 minutes ago, Topkek said:

Any updates on the sloppy play thing?

Custom firmware from @Freestyler made it mostly go away on mine, actually enjoyable to ride now, there's still some mechanical play but nothing like before.

• Like 1

The flimsy plastic battery boxes BegodeWay have unfortunately been using for All their Master derived offerings have been found to have a New issue reported by a Master Pro owner on Facebook today.

Link below to more details in the Master Pro topic and BegodeWay looking to switch to Metal battery boxes going forward:

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, fbhb said:

The flimsy plastic battery boxes BegodeWay have unfortunately been using for All their Master derived offerings have been found to have a New issue reported by a Master Pro owner on Facebook today.

Funnily enough I have also come across this issue, or at least one very closely related to it as I try to improve the resilience of my own plastic boxes.

I ordered custom kickplate panels to stick on the inside of those, but so far it is problematic to attach them because of a slight bulge in the packs towards their centres (not puffing batteries or anything, just regular, subtle deformation the plastic), which makes it very hard to attach a flat metal thing to, and I worry about one side coming free during riding, to potentially disastrous effect...

Once again we see that Begode DO listen eventually, which is encouraging, but of course while I'm pleased their cases are being made of metal from now on it is hard not to lament the fact they didn't come to that conclusion at the design stage of our models !

9 hours ago, Cerbera said:

it is hard not to lament the fact they didn't come to that conclusion at the design stage of our models !

But they had already come to that conclusion previously with the EX20S battery cases being metal (Not to mention much of the chassis being of very solid construction) but, then they back tracked and cheaped out with the, now more popular Master Blueprint!?!?

Edited by fbhb
  • Like 1

Just to reemphasise the poor choice of plastic for the battery boxes and their mounts, this video was posted on Telegram today of another case of broken battery mounts:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Begode Master $3250 USD.

Gotway began in 2014.

Eight years of production experience.

Seems they did not consider or test the integrity strength of the battery mounts, made of plastic.

But their other and future models will be fine...

54 minutes ago, fbhb said:

Just to reemphasise the poor choice of plastic for the battery boxes and their mounts, this video was posted on Telegram today of another case of broken battery mounts:

This is most disheartening to see again, and although that one looks like it's the result of a crash, it does highlight how much those parts are at risk. Does anyone know if there is a 3D print file available for this yet ? I'd model it myself but alas don't have the specs or a 3D printer to test with.

Otherwise Ali Express sell them in pairs, (and presumably only for as long as they have current stock of 90+) but £125 (inc import duty) seems a bit steep to get a full spare set of just the end pieces.

Edited by Cerbera

10 hours ago, Cerbera said:

Does anyone know if there is a 3D print file available for this yet ? I'd model it myself but alas don't have the specs or a 3D printer to test with.

Why replace plastic with plastic, when real engineers (EUC You via Instagram) have already got proper Aluminium replacements available for All of the BegodeWay, fail prone plastic mounts:

Screenshot_2022-11-14-07-13-43-29_1c3376

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, fbhb said:

Why replace plastic with plastic, when real engineers (EUC You via Instagram) have already got proper Aluminium replacements available for All of the BegodeWay, fail prone plastic mounts:

It's from Russia though so hard to come by.

12 hours ago, fbhb said:

But they had already come to that conclusion previously with the EX20S battery cases being metal (Not to mention much of the chassis being of very solid construction) but, then they back tracked and cheaped out with the, now more popular Master Blueprint!?!?

This!! Can you blame Begode though? The EX20S was a sales flop and gave the people pretty much what they asked for (metal frame, beefy metal battery boxes, thick sliders) so they shaved $800-900 off the price and came out with the Master, yet people are now complaining about poor build materials and quality. You can’t have it both ways folks. 

Seems they’re trying again with the EX30, but something tells me it will also flop. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, fbhb said:

Oh superb ! :) Muchly thankings.

• Like 1