Begode Master 134V 2400WH Suspension

3 hours ago, RaidenHUN said:

Well, my fist choce was the V12 HT, but it seems the T4 is better and does the same.... and when it comes the T4 the Master is pretty much the same just more powerful so that's how I decided I should get that.

BTW when it comes to that every wheel is troubled, the V12 had known issues too, same for V11 or S22 etc...

My only issue with the master is the lack of IP water resistance and the weak material.... but I ve wated for a "best wheel" for a year now, I wanted to wait till the V13, but it seems that wont be a wheel for me too (too heavy and bulky). 

In my city and country not many people has EUC so I might wont be able to sell it if I get a wheel just to practise. 

@RaidenHUN it is more to a wheel than just power. Just look how the Master has faired until now, after several months of use. The reports in this thread should make you worried. 

Or any other wheel that you can recommend? 

I went it though from Inmotion v12 HT to T4 to Master. 

(originally wanted the V13, but that wheel is just insanity heavy and big, such a shame since a 18-20" with better power, quality and suspension would be the best). 

16 minutes ago, RaidenHUN said:

(originally wanted the V13, but that wheel is just insanity heavy and big, such a shame since a 18-20" with better power, quality and suspension would be the best). 

Sherman Max would be a recommendation.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, RaidenHUN said:

For now, if you don't want 90+ lbs, weather resistance, and fewer issues, I would say V12 (HT) or Sherman Max. Otherwise, you have to wait it out to see which new wheel gets fixed first. Note that Sherman Max is 86 lbs.

Edited by techyiam

30 minutes ago, RaidenHUN said:

s it recommended to wait for new versions? 

Like fir stronger shell, since the wheel is so fragile... 

There will never be a shell on that model. This was the first of the wheels to try a shell-less design, and it mostly works ! There are already a number of third parties that make fairings and better protection / pads for it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, techyiam said:

For now, if you don't want 90+ lbs, weather resistance, and fewer issues, I would say V12 (HT) or Sherman Max. Otherwise, you have to wait it out to see which new wheel gets fixed first. Note that Sherman Max is 86 lbs.

Yeah... I've been waiting for one and a half years since every wheel so far had issues. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, RaidenHUN said:

Yeah... I've been waiting for one and a half years since every wheel so far had issues. 

You are not wrong.

For me, the waiting started about a year ago for the S22, and the waiting continues........ ,(mind you for other wheels).

Edited by techyiam
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, techyiam said:

You are not wrong.

For me, the waiting started about a year ago for the S22, and the waiting continues........ ,(mind you for other wheels).

Same. But it's like smartphones about 2009-2013. For each year there was a huge improvement in quality and features, till about 2016. Since then not much have changed and there' minimal reason to upgrade. 

For EUCs I expect we still have to wait about 3-4 years for a wheel that does everything. Has the proper power, size, wight and quality with no issue.

Till that date I expect that we wont have a wheel that has all. My only issue is that for phones I was able to sell it every year. For EUC the used market is pretty much doesnt exist where I live. :( 

8 hours ago, RaidenHUN said:

BTW when it comes to that every wheel is troubled, the V12 had known issues too, same for V11 or S22 etc...

Every wheel you have had your eye on has a problem. But tbf all wheels have their share of deficiencies just some are more pronounced than others. 

8 hours ago, RaidenHUN said:

My only issue with the master is the lack of IP water resistance and the weak material.... but I ve wated for a "best wheel" for a year now, I wanted to wait till the V13, but it seems that wont be a wheel for me too (too heavy and bulky). 

Ip water ratings are still very much a new feature in euc so don’t expect that as a standard. 

as for “best wheel of the year” there is NO such thing. That is purely opinion. Everyone’s needs are different, what may be best for you isn’t best for the next rider. 

Edited by Mayhem
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, RaidenHUN said:

Is it recommended to wait for new versions? 

It’s always best to wait, as new wheels aren’t proven in real world conditions yet. Wheels are often over hyped…

as for recommendations stick to wheels that have been out for a while and are proven. (Ex; Exn, Sherman, rs 19 [with battery update] nikola, 16x) just to name a few, no one except you knows what your needs are in a wheel.

So you need to weight out the pros and cons of a wheel. Decide what features you can enjoy and what deficiencies you can look past. If you wait around for the “perfect” wheel you’re gonna be waiting forever. 

Edited by Mayhem

5 hours ago, RaidenHUN said:

I would look at what you actually want from an EUC. Jumping from 16" to 20" wheel is like deciding you want a hot hatch small car thats nimble and then start looking at sedans. 

Maybe you want to ask yourself what characteristics do I like most and then narrow it down from there.

If you are unsure what the differences are use this time while we are waiting for better wheels to watch youtube vlogs which will enlighten you. There are lots of great channels which talk about all the different wheels and their differences in handling etc etc.

5 minutes ago, The Brahan Seer said:

I would look at what you actually want from an EUC. Jumping from 16" to 20" wheel is like deciding you want a hot hatch small car thats nimble and then start looking at sedans. 

Maybe you want to ask yourself what characteristics do I like most and then narrow it down from there.

If you are unsure what the differences are use this time while we are waiting for better wheels to watch youtube vlogs which will enlighten you. There are lots of great channels which talk about all the different wheels and their differences in handling etc etc.

To be clear I dont own ANY EUC. This would be my fist wheel, but I had to fill in the bar when I registered. 

15 minutes ago, RaidenHUN said:

Same. But it's like smartphones about 2009-2013. For each year there was a huge improvement in quality and features, till about 2016. Since then not much have changed and there' minimal reason to upgrade. 

For casual users, I would say after iPhone 6, the changes became more hype and less substance. But I have to say, pictures taken in extreme low light with the iPhone 12 is impressive, at least for me.

For Android phones, I thought the One Plus 7T was a better phone than the LG G5 in many ways, except for screen picture sharpness, as an counterexample.

28 minutes ago, RaidenHUN said:

For EUCs I expect we still have to wait about 3-4 years for a wheel that does everything. Has the proper power, size, wight and quality with no issue.

For me, it is hard to know at this early development of euc's to know what is proper.

For Kingsong, and Inmotion, performance wheels are still very new to them. 

Suspension wheels are also relatively new in the market. Last, year, I wanted to try a suspension wheel but decided to wait for 2nd generation, and thus the S22.

6 minutes ago, RaidenHUN said:

To be clear I dont own ANY EUC. This would be my fist wheel, but I had to fill in the bar when I registered. 

If you never had been on a wheel, and want to learn, then you shouldn't wait. Buy a wheel and start learning. The more skill and experience that you have, the more you can do with a wheel, and the more fun it can become. Build up your skills and experience, so when you do get that fancy wheel, you will be able to get the most enjoyment out of it.

With euc's, you won't be able to guess what you would like in a wheel, apriori. Not really. I am pretty sure what you are  thinking now will change once you have become proficient at it.

Another day, another thing to check - this time its those weak pathetic hall sensor wires, and the fact that they are floating about like a dick in the breeze inside that bracket where it goes into the MB compartment, and getting crushed / stripped unless we catch it early...

As suggested in video comments we can fix this with foam tape and a couple of X-form zip ties actually clamping the cable to its grip.

Edited by Cerbera

41 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

Another day, another thing to check - this time its those weak pathetic hall sensor wires, and the fact that they are floating about like a dick in the breeze inside that bracket where it goes into the MB compartment, and getting crushed / stripped unless we catch it early...

As suggested in video comments we can fix this with foam tape and a couple of X-form zip ties actually clamping the cable to its grip.

Oh, it looks a bit different on the Master V2:

Monokoleso-Begode-Master-34.thumb.jpg.1edde77fceaa603b656552ff27600f20.jpg

• Like 1

OMG ! Did we find something they actually improved ?! Ah yes I see now, that's the V2 display board with the connectors up the side there, which isn't the case on the V3s...

Edited by Cerbera

1 hour ago, RagingGrandpa said:

Seems like Gotway wants to cheer you up: 

P.s. Master V2 owners you can solve your own problems.

Batteries

Motor

Main Control Board

🤣

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Topkek said:

How do I stop the beeping at 25mph? I’m trying the settings to no avail.  

There's a setting called "Remove 1st alarm". Choose that.

And the answer to your next question is: Choose "Remove 1st and 2nd alarm" and that goes away as well. :D