Begode Master 134V 2400WH Suspension

onkeldanuel

4 minutes ago, supercurio said:

Okay I had a call with LiTech / Henry (boss) about that and got some info worth sharing:

• LiTech packs for Master will use LiTech BMS instead of Begode's BMS.
  • LiTech BMS for Master are not available yet but should be in a couple weeks.
  • LiTech reviewed the Master pack/BMS from Begode and found the same shortcomings as previous designs.
    They anticipate the same issues coming as last generation, maybe fine in the beginning, then not 😬
  • No Smart BMS for Master packs yet, maybe later.
  • Smart BMS functionality still in the works for 100.8V packs
  • LiTech (like eWheels @Jason McNeil) wants really bad to get the BMS talk to the mainboard, so I'm guessing it's still not the case on the Master.

Wow, resellers don't seem to know this, very happy I choose LiTech now.

2 hours ago, supercurio said:

Okay I had a call with LiTech / Henry (boss) about that and got some info worth sharing:

• LiTech packs for Master will use LiTech BMS instead of Begode's BMS.
  • LiTech BMS for Master are not available yet but should be in a couple weeks.
  • LiTech reviewed the Master pack/BMS from Begode and found the same shortcomings as previous designs.
    They anticipate the same issues coming as last generation, maybe fine in the beginning, then not 😬
  • No Smart BMS for Master packs yet, maybe later.
  • Smart BMS functionality still in the works for 100.8V packs
  • LiTech (like eWheels @Jason McNeil) wants really bad to get the BMS talk to the mainboard, so I'm guessing it's still not the case on the Master.

appreciate the effort, it's nice to have more and better option on battery, even i'm not scary about begode packs, i have way more doubt on how people use wheels...

2 hours ago, supercurio said:

@Rawnei note that LiTech is inherently biased in their evaluation of the pack they have business selling alternative for.
But given the horrendous Begode packs track record, I find it to be a credible assessment to be worth sharing.

I mean, I've lost count of how many Begode packs stopped working or caught fire from people I personally know & have met.

curious about how many defective pack you met, i've seen more ks battery problems, but it's just my experience

I am starting to see more unboxing/review videos of the Begode Master recently and am wondering...Where are these individuals getting their wheels from?  Are they just demos? Insiders? Or are they ordering from Aliexpress and getting them sent direct?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Grimm10 said:

I am starting to see more unboxing/review videos of the Begode Master recently and am wondering...Where are these individuals getting their wheels from?  Are they just demos? Insiders? Or are they ordering from Aliexpress and getting them sent direct?

it's just people who paid a lot of money for air shipping instead of the kingsong boat ( :D ) , nothing special

1 hour ago, EMA said:

appreciate the effort, it's nice to have more and better option on battery, even i'm not scary about begode packs, i have way more doubt on how people use wheels...

curious about how many defective pack you met, i've seen more ks battery problems, but it's just my experience

We had many defective packs and disgruntled riders here in Sweden, mostly from MSP and EXN.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

S20/S22 hype died in NYC.

The Master to rule them all.

I can understand those who put down deposits for the S22 are slowly coming around, and no longer justifying their purchasing decision. Thank god. It was annoying to read their posts.

• Upvote 2

So will everyone use the Stock shock or change it? And If so is it possible to use a RockShox Monarch RL in 190x51mm (i saw the DNM AO38RC will work fine but almost not to get in europe) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, onkeldanuel said:

So will everyone use the Stock shock or change it? And If so is it possible to use a RockShox Monarch RL in 190x51mm (i saw the DNM AO38RC will work fine but almost not to get in europe) 

Can't tell before testing the stock shock out and see if I'm happy with it, why fix something that ain't broken?

6 hours ago, onkeldanuel said:

if you are not heavy or do crazy jump probably the stock will works nice, but i agree...it's a hobby :D

• Like 1