Inmotion V12 High Torque edition

Mango

1 hour ago, supercurio said:

Shipped from warehouse in France.

Found a store that ships to the US.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003871517425.html?spm=a2g0o.store_pc_groupList.8148356.3.3bcd559bq7UHq5

7 minutes ago, supercurio said:

Technical off-road use would trigger the cutout condition quicker for sure, if the new board is still prone to this failure.

They should also beef up the axle. 17 mm diameter is far from enough in technical and off-road use. 

• Like 1

I like the orange color, I still wanna know more about the more durable mosfets though. :P

Also as @Eucner said traditional small axle not optimal for say jumping, specially on the V12 where wires come out on both ends of the axle.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Rawnei said:

I like the orange color, I still wanna know more about the more durable mosfets though. :P

Also as @Eucner said traditional small axle not optimal for say jumping, specially on the V12 where wires come out on both ends of the axle.

It's pretty common to have bent axle on the 16X which shares similar axle structure with the V12. Fortunately they don't seem to break too often.
I wonder if the V12 HT would have a different axle?

Edited by supercurio

53 minutes ago, Cecily Inmotion said:

V12 HT has more powerful motor, enhanced drive board(more durable MOS), wider and reinforced rim and robust off-road tire!

Very impressive and exciting, thank you!

But I am also curious whether V12HT will also perform if someone much heavier (like 90kg+) tries the same tricks. Many recent videos (from InMotion, Kingsong and Begode) look impressive when ridden by shorter and lighter riders. How can we make sure people of Denis Hagov size don't get disappointed later?...

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Cecily Inmotion said:

V12 HT has more powerful motor, enhanced drive board(more durable MOS), wider and reinforced rim and robust off-road tire!

Looks nice! Can you give us more detail what you mean by more durable MOS?

• Upvote 3

On 2/8/2022 at 7:54 AM, Rawnei said:

The orange looks great - they must be watching Chooch's videos too :)

On 2/9/2022 at 4:44 AM, Cecily Inmotion said:

OneWheelers and E-Skaters hate this video!

Why? I find it awesome. It is the type of things I like to do. Like trial on motorbikes. :D At time 0:33 it is awesome how the pilot stops at the slope with full control and engages the slope without needing to go down and engage with more speed. I love it :D  Everybody can lean forward and get high speeds. But to do this stuff is something else. ;)  Speeding on EUC is not for me. On that case, I prefer a motorbike or downhill on my MTB. 
EUCs have evolved in so many different disciplines, that we can find for every style.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 2/9/2022 at 5:48 AM, That Guy said:

But I am also curious whether V12HT will also perform if someone much heavier (like 90kg+) tries the same tricks. Many recent videos (from InMotion, Kingsong and Begode) look impressive when ridden by shorter and lighter riders. How can we make sure people of Denis Hagov size don't get disappointed later?...

The lower the weight of the rider the higher the power to weight ratio of the wheel/rider combo will be. All vehicles will perform worse with more weight on board, there is no way around physics. Speaking from the experience of a 290lbs rider you just gotta deal with it... or lose weight, LOL

• Like 1

I am most interested in the off road possibilities. I do steep Singletrack with steep drops and huge rocks and feature jumps. Currently I ride the v11, but I'm not sold on the shocks. I have blown 3 sets. 

What I have never seen before, on any EUC, are these reinforced rims. Interesting design. I love the IP rating and the battery safety of Inmotion. 

Anyone know the rim durability between the non RT v12 and the v11?

Also, what is the pedal height from under footboard to ground?  Would someone be willing to measure?  The Singletrack I ride has a lot of ruts and rocks and pedal clip is a real issue. The v11 is the best I've seen so far (it's high). 

I am considering putting a deposit on a v12 HT if the pedal height is close to the v11, the rim is durable, the MOSFETs are reliable, and if I can mount a decent knobby on it.  

Edited by BlckRck2014
  • Like 1

On 2/12/2022 at 4:46 PM, mrelwood said:

I’ve seen the pattern before, but don’t remember where unfortunately. It could’ve been one of those patterns that is available from multiple manufacturers.

But for a 16x3” knobby, check out the 3.0-12” (yes, it still fits!) MMG one that someone liked on their 16X (or was it V12, not sure):

https://www.amazon.com/Knobby-Tire-3-00-Front-Motocross/dp/B00LCJ3SAW

Nope, a knobby is generally less sensitive to turning input (on an EUC) which makes it more stable at higher speeds.

@Paul g, the cause for EUC wobbles is well known and has been extensively discussed on our forum already. Shell elasticity and street tire patterns really do not make any difference, please do not create faulty rumors or share wrong info.

Wobbles happen when the rider’s legs are tense and don’t let the wheel have the unavoidably required room for movement, but instead amplify the movements. Lowering the tire pressure makes the wheel less sensitive to rider input just like a knobby does, and learning to relax one’s legs is the key to control the wobbles. Manufacturers can’t do anything about the issue, but you can.

Yea…..Also bear in mind that Paul G is trying to learn to ride on his V12…He had only been trying to ride it for three days when he put up his ‘ Wobbles because it’s badly made’ post. I’m sure he’ll get the hang of it in a couple of months. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...