Inmotion V12 High Torque edition

Mango

On 4/14/2022 at 4:58 AM, rolis said:

I am starting to have a feeling that they think of us as 5-year-olds :D 

"// What does 45 stand for?
How steep hill do you think V12HT could overcome?
We will see in next week!"
https://www.facebook.com/InmotionWorld/photos/a.883440741738066/4970039306411502/

278499521_4970039296411503_2825043340682504452_n.thumb.jpg.3549566d517bb8292e8662edc9bb8606.jpg

I don't see any knobs on that tire.

I asked the question on Telegram and @Cecily Inmotion answered that it was intentional in order to gather feedback from testers.

We want reviewers to try different tires to see which one can get better riding experience

Interesting strategy, to value more the feedback that potential negative effect on reviews if some don't like a tire option!

• Like 2

On 4/28/2022 at 7:55 AM, supercurio said:

This is good news. The right tire choice can make all the difference. Kudos to Inmotion for making more effort to determine which tire riders would prefer. I wonder if Inmotion would consider sending the second tire along with the wheel to allow testers to switch tires and make back-to-back comparisons. 

Edited by techyiam
  • Like 2

On 4/27/2022 at 5:37 PM, supercurio said:

Reviewers are getting the V12 HT with different tires.

We've seen so far the Cordial tire, with very chunky knobs and a center strip (source Chooch Tech)

Screenshot 2022-04-27 at 18.27.21Screenshot 2022-04-27 at 18.30.25

But now I learned that a reviewer has the same tire as what we saw on a Wheels Rider Store listing earlier

v12-ht-tire1

Expect some discrepancies in the riding experience and opinions in reviews as a result! The tire has a massive influence, including with different patterns like that.

the second tyre must be careful with, because it has straight channels and it was reported by users that the kick stand can get stuck in and burn the motherboard. that is why they search for a good tyre without the straight channels

• Like 2

On 12/25/2021 at 1:03 PM, Mango said:

V12 is going to be my next wheel, but this V12 HT version is sealing the deal!

The perfect complement to my Sherman, in every way.

Definitely get the HT's reinforced rim, mine broke after hopping down 2 stairs.

• Sad 1

Is V12HT safe to buy? Or outside of mosfets burning can there be other issues still present? I'm buying first wheel, as currently I'm learning on a rented Z10 and just can't decide what to buy - V12HT looks good, but I'm kinda doubting it's safety after doing research on this forum.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

8 minutes ago, Paradox said:

Brand new euc, total mileage 46 km. Without any reason, cut out at 30-35 km/h. This trip 14 km, max speed 59 km/h, average speed 14 km/h, board temperature 39 Celsius, average power 265 W.

He has no plans to ride with it until he receives a response from the manufacturer. He does not recommend anyone else to ride the V12 HT because it is dangerous at this moment.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Paradox said:

What a mess Inmotion

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Mango said:

V11 fire, V12 and V12 HT random cutouts, bungled V13 marketing… jeez louise.

At least my V8S has been very reliable.

Plenty of potential doom lurking if you so desire:whistling:

But yea, Inmotion has a fantastic lineup of nice and powerful wheels with the V11 and V12... if only the "speed bumps" weren't there.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, MEX9 said:

No not yet. When were you told to expect delivery? Any time this month for me. 

I was told a month to month and a half for mine but I have also heard others say theirs should be shipping out next week. Where did you order from?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1