What have you been called?

Tyred

@Cloud,for one extra pack, not 2, so You can add 170Wh on the control side if You rip it to 3 pieces. I'm sorry, didn't notice to take pics when open. And didn't check connectors (doesn't really matter, You can change them what ever You prefer).

Some mild tilt back appears already earlier, but - at least I can't - really cruise above app. 27km/h. Only got 30.x km/h on downhill. Anyway I agree with @Paddylaz, this is fantastic compared to 9b1 and as just my opinion, every aspect. About trolley handle: I opened a discussion in general side before this purhase, someone (sorry, can't remember nick) advised that Airwheel trolley handle fits fine. I'm planning my own, something that folds above the wheel (because this will be definately used for offroading as well).

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, THA said:

@Cloud,for one extra pack, not 2, so You can add 170Wh on the control side if You rip it to 3 pieces. I'm sorry, didn't notice to take pics when open. And didn't check connectors (doesn't really matter, You can change them what ever You prefer).

Some mild tilt back appears already earlier, but - at least I can't - really cruise above app. 27km/h. Only got 30.x km/h on downhill. Anyway I agree with @Paddylaz, this is fantastic compared to 9b1 and as just my opinion, every aspect. About trolley handle: I opened a discussion in general side before this purhase, someone (sorry, can't remember nick) advised that Airwheel trolley handle fits fine. I'm planning my own, something that folds above the wheel (because this will be definately used for offroading as well).

Thank you very much @THAĀ iĀ got it...27kph is ok...i often cruise at that speed, rarely go to 30... The only minus for me is a smaller battery, with my weight it will only carry me for 10 mikes or so....and the freaking beeps,..would hate to turn them off completely..but getting beeps at 22 - i had that with my old kingsong and hated it....otherwise id jump to order it....the black one looks so hot....

Edited by Cloud
  • Upvote 1

@Cloud, I've decided to at least try to get used to those beeps before closer study if there excists any easy way to adjust that starting speed. Simply because pedestrians notice me better. Even though GR16 wasn't normally loud enough (gear noise), a little noise is actually advantage and with You KS. In Lhotz beeps are not so Ā annoying: everyone in Your surroundings hear the beeps better than You since the small speaker is placed low and points sideways. Thus I didn't hear any beeps in cold (3-fold clothing over head) and didn't even realize how fast I was cruising. But lets continue this somewhere else...:)

• Upvote 1

While mostĀ people are in awe and almost worship you when you ride, some are nasty and dont even make sense. I was riding in manhattan today and someone yelled : get a bike, lazy.

Jealosy makes people say stuff. Interestingly enough the only negative remarks come from young adults and middle aged guys, above 20 and below 50. Never had a negative remark from young women) only negative regard coming from women is from older, especially very old if theyĀ are scared you are gonna run them over.Ā 

4 minutes ago, Cloud said:

. I was riding in manhattan today and someone yelled : get a bike, lazy.

Hopefully you at least flipped him off. Ā i woulda... Ā It's not always jealousy. Ā Just lots of times when people see others they don't see fitting into their idea of "normal" they'll insult or try to shame you. Ā Go on any Youtube video about hoverboards and read all the negative comments. Ā I know most of those guys saying negative things would say the same thing about electric unicycles. Ā There's a lot of hate out there for different. Ā Also nowadays lots of my co-workers that know I ride one of these say hey manĀ yours blown upĀ or house burn down yet? Ā wtf

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Cloud said:

I stil believe its a form of jealousy. If you dont understans something or you think you would never ride that thing personally, you still dont have to make negative comments.

Well yeah the coworker thing, yes they are a bit jealous they are not capable physically or physchologically to do the same, but since they are coworkers they just joke around in a more friendly manner - this is the expression of their feeling deficient.

its been a dream of every man thoughout the millenia to fly. Show me one person who woukdnt want to effortlessly glide over the face of the earth...

Some jealous people that I passĀ by just talkĀ about the unit then laughs. They laugh because they cannot comprehend how I was able to ride and balance a single wheeler. But 98% of the time I hear remarks like "Wow nice!" "Awesome" "Holy macaroni! Look at that!"

• Upvote 1

I was riding with a friend and some guy yelled "sorcery!" out of a car as he was driving by.

When I was riding home from work a few days ago two girls in a car yelled "will you marry me?!"

I also get a lot of "woah" and "awesome" when I'm riding around. You get noticed riding an EUC around a college town...

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Cloud said:

"Who is the artist?" In relation to the music coming out of my wheel

I always wondered about having a musical wheel... Do you ever just queue up "Flight of the Bumblebee" and blast through the park at full volume?Ā 

• Upvote 3

Thats what people actually asked me when I took it to McD once and didnt want to leave it unattended. So I stood in line with the 9Bot next to me and somebody walks up to me and asks if that is a new roomba type...

I get WTF's a lot riding by the smokers outside theĀ bars/pubs down the street. Ā Last couple of times, I said "You should quit drinking if you see a guy magically float by on one wheel".

• Upvote 1