AVAS sounds for EUC World

Did anyone finalise a jet engine pack? I can't see it in the library but I would have thought it was one of the first to be done! (Jets sound so cool...)

I do have the star wars one which is good but would prefer a jet :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Planemo said:

Did anyone finalise a jet engine pack? I can't see it in the library but I would have thought it was one of the first to be done! (Jets sound so cool...)

I do have the star wars one which is good but would prefer a jet :)

I ended up abandoning the project because the speed-dependent sound had a deep rumbling that was slightly distorted and, when accelerated, ended up sounding like the Harley Davidson was superimposed on top of the jet fighter. Since it involved finding a new sample sound I delegated it to the back of my to-do list and then, summer came along and... :whistling:

Maybe I'll eventually circle back 'round it it...unless a more talented sound editor (I'm a total amateur) beats me to it :)

• Like 2

Hello community. Little handling issue. I think it might have to do with me using AVAS...? So far, anti spin on my Tesla 2 would also work if button NOT pressed. Wheel spun just slightly in the air and increased speed when tilted forward. Now: I lift it and it spins full throttle, regardless of tilt - until shutting down. Where can I change that back?

On 10/1/2020 at 12:16 PM, Dreygun said:

Anyone able to make just a loop of Darth Vader's breathing? 

Proposal for

- startup sound.

I AM YOUR FATHER

- cutout warning

TRUST THE FORCE LUKE

😁

Edited by Boogieman
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, Boogieman said:

Proposal for

- startup sound.

I AM YOUR FATHER

- cutout warning

TRUST THE FORCE LUKE

😁

Lol people will definitely turn around when they hear an asthmatic person coming up on their heels quick

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ecua2303 said:

Hello community. Little handling issue. I think it might have to do with me using AVAS...? So far, anti spin on my Tesla 2 would also work if button NOT pressed. Wheel spun just slightly in the air and increased speed when tilted forward. Now: I lift it and it spins full throttle, regardless of tilt - until shutting down. Where can I change that back?

All AVAS does is play sound in a speaker so it's not related, I would suggest you start a topic in Gotway subforum or contact your reseller.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I just got a premium from the EUC app, to be able to enjoy the sounds while I roll, I have an inmotion v5f, I am not able to hear the sounds through the wheel, only by phone, can you help me or send a guide, please, thank you.

3 hours ago, jeanjuan said:

Hello, I just got a premium from the EUC app, to be able to enjoy the sounds while I roll, I have an inmotion v5f, I am not able to hear the sounds through the wheel, only by phone, can you help me or send a guide, please, thank you.

The V5F doesn't have an onboard speaker for BT audio...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jeanjuan said:

For better effect, get a good bluetooth speaker so you can actually enjoy the sounds while riding (bt speaker vs phone). Small speaker with caribiner. I use the Tribit Stormbox which sounds very good for the size and price. Good luck

Edited by Dreygun
Added
  • Like 1

Hello.
 I respect your AVAS project in which I see not only a good future, but also life.
 There are many devices included in your project that cannot support this feature but have wifi communication to a mobile or other audio device.
 My idea is, why don't you step on a device with wifi and through the data for speed, current, etc., to broadcast through the player what you do through AVAS.

I think that such an app / program / combined with the necessary hardware will be used not only by the users here who decide to decorate themselves with a Bluetooth speaker, even in cars and moto tuning.

Edited by Nik Nik

2 hours ago, Stadler said:

Hello

Attached link is for the KITT AVAS sound I put together.  

Future Version 2 will have TEMP and Voltage properly working.  KARR AVAS Pack avail Soon.  Finishing up as we speak/type

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p1mrqu4x0m1ehjg/~KITT_AVAS_ESE.zip?dl=0

Let me know if any requests/updates.

Stadler

Here is the KARR_AVAS Sounds.  Enjoy

https://www.dropbox.com/s/01h4auliui6emks/~KARR_AVAS_ESE.zip?dl=0

Stadler

@Seba I tried to compile for EUC world installer, but had no luck.  Feel free to add KITT and KARR to library for all to enjoy

Thanks again for all your hard work.  

• Like 2

On 10/6/2020 at 3:18 PM, Boogieman said:

Proposal for

- startup sound.

I AM YOUR FATHER

- cutout warning

TRUST THE FORCE LUKE

😁

I’ll accept the challenge.  Will work on Tonight.

Thanks
Stadler

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Stadler said:

I tried to compile for EUC world installer, but had no luck.  Feel free to add KITT and KARR to library for all to enjoy

Thanks again for all your hard work.  

Thankyou very much :) I'm currently improving library and will also add easy library access directly from app AVAS menu, so using AVAS will be much easier for anyone. I will also add AVAS soundpack export option.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Seba said:

Thankyou very much :) I'm currently improving library and will also add easy library access directly from app AVAS menu, so using AVAS will be much easier for anyone. I will also add AVAS soundpack export option.

Feel free to add the Star Wars Slave One pack too. 😁

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Stadler said:

@Boogieman Here is Vader_AVAS link.  About 18-25 MPH Vaders breathing becomes “Typical”.  There is another file you can choose that will make breathing normal around 30 mph.  Let me know if this is what you were looking for.  There are other sounds included for you to customize as you desire.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/31uu9jlb76qq5no/~VADER_AVAS_ESE.zip?dl=0

FileNames:
VADER_IDLE.wav
VADER_POWER_OFF.wav
VADER_POWER-ON.wav
VADER_SPEED_18-25MPH.wav
VADER_SPEED_30MPH.wav
VADER_TEMPERATURE.wav
VADER_VOLTAGE.wav

Thanks

Stadler

Lol the idling is awesome 👌

• Like 1

On 10/2/2020 at 3:12 PM, travsformation said:

I ended up abandoning the project because the speed-dependent sound had a deep rumbling that was slightly distorted and, when accelerated, ended up sounding like the Harley Davidson was superimposed on top of the jet fighter. Since it involved finding a new sample sound I delegated it to the back of my to-do list and then, summer came along and... :whistling:

Maybe I'll eventually circle back 'round it it...unless a more talented sound editor (I'm a total amateur) beats me to it :)

Would a simple hi-pass filter or eq treatment help with these issues? I bet quite a few sounds are a little 'rumbly' in the sub 160hz region. Small speaker and all. I JUST turned on avas sounds and played with the stock harley pack. Its so damn stupid, I freaking LOVE IT...  Luckily it worked by simply turning it on, as I wasnt really intending to go digging.. Lemfo T user here.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/11/2021 at 1:40 AM, vladdark said:

Im not sure about V12, but evX  has a BT speaker on his backpack.

Yes but the sound was coming from the wheel. not the speaker. The video is timestamped to that part. 

• Like 1