Gotway MSuper X arrived

4 minutes ago, Mark Lee said:

Thanks Marty, you've advised me of this in the past and I do tighten it as much as I dare.  I also have 100 spare core that I replace the old ones if I have any doubt.  It's what it is I don't really know why but @Marcglider has similar issues with his wheels... 

Hmmm. Oh well.

I do agree that some tires seem better than others. I think I've only put air in my Monster tire once over the last 19-months. And the Mten3 tire seems to hold its air forever. My ACM might be the leakiest. Maybe it's the type of inner tube being used? Who knows :confused1:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Mark Lee said:

Thanks Marty, you've advised me of this in the past and I do tighten it as much as I dare.  I also have 100 spare core that I replace the old ones if I have any doubt.  It's what it is I don't really know why but @Marcglider has similar issues with his wheels... 

HAHA... I just read your post and called AutoZone... they have a 4 pack of replacement cores for $1.39... also they have the extenders for marty's Z- fill valve extender... mine are definitely not loose... maybe a spec of slime juice sand??? :D gonna just replace all my valves

• Like 2

All my wheels leak, and all have slime.. It doesn't make sense... I bought an electric air pump that is absolutely GREAT... every time I ride, I let a little air out when hooking up my pump and set them where I want... ACM is a little pain in the ass with having to remove the cover to do it...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Marcglider said:

All my wheels leak, and all have slime.. It doesn't make sense... I bought an electric air pump that is absolutely GREAT... every time I ride, I let a little air out when hooking up my pump and set them where I want... ACM is a little pain in the ass with having to remove the cover to do it...

I keep the cover off... :P

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Marcglider said:

this is the air pump I got... I love it and carry it in my pack when I ride

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019FIERRO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

yeah I've got that one its very good especially for putting in your bag testing different pressures ?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, stephen said:

euc guy has got his msx tilted side pads for sale in various colours on his site ..they look good i had to buy a pair ?

https://www.eucguy.com/product-page/the-most-grippy-sidepads-ever-mail-me-if-interested

Thanks, appreciate the link.

Grabbed some here too,  all black through and through would be good as can get for me though so sad about that but ok I suppose, need to say I picked mine black haha, probably nicer too when mounting them inside the original cut outs in the shell? There is absolutely no way I would flip them a'la Gotway so solid all black could hide them a bit more still + it looks so darn sweet in this color, or is it a non color I am not really sure? Some say yes, ask a physicist though and...

Please Gotway, release a deep matte black replacement case for my MSX and I'll anodize the pedals, pedal arms and rim myself + any small details, yum.. :wub:

Edited by Electroman
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Electroman said:

Thanks, appreciate the link.

Grabbed some here too,  all black through and through would be good as can get for me though so sad about that but ok I suppose, need to say I picked mine black haha, probably nicer too when mounting them inside the original cut outs in the shell? There is absolutely no way I would flip them a'la Gotway so solid all black could hide them a bit more still + it looks so darn sweet in this color, or is it a non color I am not really sure? Some say yes, ask a physicist though and...

Please Gotway, release a deep matte black replacement case for my MSX and I'll anodize the pedals, pedal arms and rim myself + any small details, yum.. :wub:

stealth mode ?? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stephen said:

stealth mode ?? 

YES :) , but also EUC sent me a mud flap that arrive broken (stomped?), so he sent me a new right away and that is great service and must be rewarded, appreciated imo so jumped on the pads too, Plan was to make my own like I want them but now I support his work + get some nice pads so win/win, cannot beat that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Electroman said:

YES :) , but also EUC sent me a mud flap that arrive broken (stomped?), so he sent me a new right away and that is great service and must be rewarded, appreciated imo so jumped on the pads too, Plan was to make my own like I want them but now I support his work + get some nice pads so win/win, cannot beat that.

yes i went for the red as he said he's produced some first but liked them anyway i also have the mudgaurd looks pretty neat . i wasn't going to get any pads but i do like the design tbh, my msx  pads i took off after few days as they rubbed my legs and bought calf protection i like the idea of the tilted pads though and will come in handy in various situations ?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, EUC GUY said:

Hello guys. Thank you all for ordering. Even with all the options for colors. all of you wanted black and red. :) better for me!
I can not keep up with this type of demand right now... so, i put it on hold and will make the current orders that came in, send those out and then get back to taking orders again.

Im also forced to buy a 2nd printer tomorrow for the future, and order another laser.
I will then end up with 2 printers. Creality cr10s and two Wanhao i3 plus transformed into laser-cutters. 

I hope this is enough... I have also asked my close friend to help make the backplates.. offload me a bit.

If only i had more hours during the day to do this, but its all done on my spare time after work, AND i have to get my workout in here as well, hehe.

When you do get the tilted pads in hand, please share here or on facebook with a "tag" so i can see what your first reaction and first test are like. 

cheers.

yeah will be definitely posting a reveiw, thx for the design as you have put more thought in than gotway lol. thx again can't wait to receive mine ??

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, EUC GUY said:

Hello guys. Thank you all for ordering. Even with all the options for colors. all of you wanted black and red. :) better for me!
I can not keep up with this type of demand right now... so, i put it on hold and will make the current orders that came in, send those out and then get back to taking orders again.

Im also forced to buy a 2nd printer tomorrow for the future, and order another laser.
I will then end up with 2 printers. Creality cr10s and two Wanhao i3 plus transformed into laser-cutters. 

I hope this is enough... I have also asked my close friend to help make the backplates.. offload me a bit.

If only i had more hours during the day to do this, but its all done on my spare time after work, AND i have to get my workout in here as well, hehe.

When you do get the tilted pads in hand, please share here or on facebook with a "tag" so i can see what your first reaction and first test are like. 

cheers.

I'm glad I got my order in today, before you stopped taking orders :D Glad your little enterprise is going well. BTW, very nice online store - seems too professional ;)

I stocked up with another mudguard for my 2nd MSuper, the Monster mudguard, and the MSX pads.

I'm going to e-mail you every day to get the status too :laughbounce2:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I'm glad I got my order in today, before you stopped taking orders :D Glad your little enterprise is going well. BTW, very nice online store - seems too professional ;)

I stocked up with another mudguard for my 2nd MSuper, the Monster mudguard, and the MSX pads.

You are nr 10 on the list.. ?If I get the new printer up and running tomorrow, I should get this done rather quickly 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Scully said:

Just out of curiosity - was I the winner? 

I need the mud flap after Sundays speedy feet meet!  

Rich

:laughbounce2:

On 6/20/2018 at 12:40 AM, Tbx Nicolas said:

The new seat doesn't stay in place at hight speed or when you hit bumps, but it has a better design and is more confortable. However the Kingsong 18 seat remains the best for quality and comfort.

IMG_5662.JPG

wanna sell your old V3 seat? 

20 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Me too, very happy I got my order in, might be among the last but I am only speculating based on howsoon after my order this was closed down for now so?

Either way that's ok I'll get it sooner or later and and wait til it arrive, the sweeter once here.

Keep up the good job EUC, interested to see what the future will bring.

• Like 1

On 8/15/2018 at 9:31 PM, US69 said:

Actually thats something that is reported from some sellers here...that the GW board dont make the first minutes!

When you look inside, and a mosfet is blown...you will recognize it.

Hi, 

So coming back from vacation I am still trying to sort things out with the seller, I opened it today to snap a picture of the motherboard and send it over. 

First thing I noticed, is that the screw Im starting with is not responding all that well. When finally getting the lid off, it seems that there is no metal screw fitting on the left lower side of the pedals. Very odd but its the same way in the "fan change"-video posted by EUCGuy. Quite weird and I hope it will screw back on well, its not a good spot for an opening in the case :(...

Anyhow, I couldn´t really see anything wrong with the insides other than that. Can anyone tell me what to look for?

I found some "red goo" on the wheel rim, resembling a jam spill. It also seems to be in trace amounts in the center of the wheel, anyone knows what this substance is used for?

Here are the pictures, if anybody needs a better pic from another angle, I´ll deliver. 

MainB1LQ.JPG

MainB2LQ.JPG

15 minutes ago, sWiFt said:

Hi, 

So coming back from vacation I am still trying to sort things out with the seller, I opened it today to snap a picture of the motherboard and send it over. 

First thing I noticed, is that the screw Im starting with is not responding all that well. When finally getting the lid off, it seems that there is no metal screw fitting on the left lower side of the pedals. Very odd but its the same way in the "fan change"-video posted by EUCGuy. Quite weird and I hope it will screw back on well, its not a good spot for an opening in the case :(...

Anyhow, I couldn´t really see anything wrong with the insides other than that. Can anyone tell me what to look for?

I found some "red goo" on the wheel rim, resembling a jam spill. It also seems to be in trace amounts in the center of the wheel, anyone knows what this substance is used for?

Here are the pictures, if anybody needs a better pic from another angle, I´ll deliver. 

Man, it is really hard todo such "far away diagnosis"...you have to look for burned parts...but i also dont see any on the photos.

When i remember it  correct, your Wheel is hard to move, and the only response you get from the Wheel is, instead of balancing, it  Beeps 4times in a row, correct?

@Marty Backe Wasn't 4 Beeps something like Hall sensor issues?

Perhaps the sensor wires are just not plugged in correctly? Try to wiggle around on the plug that Comes in from the Motor line...some thin cables should go in the board on the very upside of the board. Maybe thats the Problem, i remember that we had something like this allready :-)

Edited by US69