Rehab1´s accident(s)

Rehab1

I knew it would take time but the reality just hit me. Did you get into an emotional slump as well? I’m not accustomed to being injured for this long. Something pulled in my rotator cuff while doing therapy last week. Now the pain has returned. I refuse to have another surgery. 

46 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

I knew it would take time but the reality just hit me. Did you get into an emotional slump as well? I’m not accustomed to being injured for this long. Something pulled in my rotator cuff while doing therapy last week. Now the pain has returned. I refuse to have another surgery. 

3 months to live cancer prognosis is an emotional slump. especially when it was 4 years ago.

pain is no fun. cannabis oil would help the inflammation and speed up healing.

take some time today and watch this movie. everybody.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, novazeus said:

3 months to live cancer prognosis is an emotional slump. especially when it was 4 years ago.

You are blessed! I’ll watch the video tonight. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

You are blessed! I’ll watch the video tonight. 

yaay! it’s really well done and as far as i know, and obviously with a gun to my head, i’ve done a ton of research, it’s true.

2 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

I was in kind of a slump yes. Especially until I was certain there was no permanent damage to the meniscus. It gets harder to bounce back from such things as you get older.

2 hours ago, novazeus said:

Liver cancer was what did my dad in. Or rather colon cancer that got to the liver by metastasis, and didn't respond to treatment. I cross my fingers that you're still fooling around on your EUC ten years from now...

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Scatcat said:

It gets harder to bounce back from such things as you get older.

I agree. Xrays next week will tell volumes. 

43 minutes ago, novazeus said:

yaay! it’s really well done and as far as i know, and obviously with a gun to my head, i’ve done a ton of research, it’s true.

Amazon carries the oil so I ordered a bottle Novazeus MD. ?

11 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

I agree. Xrays next week will tell volumes. 

Amazon carries the oil so I ordered a bottle Novazeus MD. ?

noooooo!

cancel the order! cannabis oil is made from the flowers of a cannabis plant(buds).

cbd oil is made from cannabis or hemp that doesn’t have thc in it. cbd oil might be good but i don’t trust the people that are trying to cash in on the confusion. 

the only way to get cannabis oil is 1. make it yourself 2. buy it from a medical marijuana dispensary, like in florida this company trulieve sells real cannabis oil and last time i looked it was $60 per ml. since u don’t have cancer, the dosing they recommend is 35 daily doses out of one ml.

when i was full bore treating my cancer, i’d be doing 2+ of these daily. i made my own. having a medical marijuana card would have done me no good because for me, i could only buy one days worth, what the doctors are claiming 70 days worth. i mention this so u know taking a little bit won’t kill ya, u might think ur going crazy but ur not.

this is what u need.

https://www.trulieve.com/shop/truclear-concentrate-syringe-850mg-indica

• Like 1

if u didn’t cancel the cbd oil order, let me knowif it helps. since cdb oil has no thc in it, it’s legal but notregulated. if it is real non thc cbd oil, it should definitely help with ur healing. not anywhere near as good as cannabis oil. u would be like “what shoulder”. flying without a helicopter. seriously tho, if u r afraid of the psychoactive effects, as well u should be, u can make suppositories that bypass ur liver and zero psychoactive effects.

Well it’s been 3 months since my surgery. Tomorrow morning I meet with  my surgeon after he reviews my X-rays.  Hopefully he’ll be impressed with my progress. I’m certain he will not endorse me riding again so I don’t plan to ask. 

• Upvote 2

On 5/4/2018 at 9:30 AM, dmethvin said:

if it’s real cbd oil i’m sure it’s good for u. the problem is, these people trying to make a buck off the rising popularity of cannabis medicine, might be unscrupulous and there’s no way to know what ur getting. cbd oil is suppose to be made from hemp with little or no thc. cannabis oil on the other hand is made from the highest strength flowers of cannabis u can find, it has thc in it, that’s what kills the cancer. it also has cbd in it. too many people confuse the two and cbd oil salespeople are happy to take ur money.

30 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Well it’s been 3 months since my surgery. Tomorrow morning I meet with  my surgeon after he reviews my X-rays.  Hopefully he’ll be impressed with my progress. I’m certain he will not endorse me riding again so I don’t plan to ask. 

Good luck Rehab, hope everything turns out well.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Good luck. Amazing that it's been 3-months already. Seemed like just the other week when you were announcing that you were quitting EUCs, and selling all of your equipment.

I hope you've learning the most important lesson from your accident - you will never sell your wheels again, even if you break your neck next time :unsure:

The day of your announcement was almost like, "the day the music died". Let's not do that again, OK :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, wheelr said:

Good luck Rehab, hope everything turns out well.

Thanks Wheeler!

26 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Good luck. Amazing that it's been 3-months already. Seemed like just the other week when you were announcing that you were quitting EUCs, and selling all of your equipment.

Thanks Marty! Who was that guy?

26 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I hope you've learning the most important lesson from your accident - you will never sell your wheels again, even if you break your neck next time :unsure:

That was a tough lesson. Just think...I could have had my own harem of wheels just like Marty.  ?

30 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

The day of your announcement was almost like, "the day the music died". Let's not do that again, OK :)

Your a good guy! 

• Like 1

On 5/1/2018 at 11:50 AM, Rehab1 said:

Please walk into that office with mindset, you are healed with no doubts...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts and wishes throughout this ordeal! Excellent report! Healed! No restrictions! Not sure if my wife will be pleased but I am! 

41993350452_e634033f70_b.jpg

Will the screws stay in?

Are @Rehab1 turning into a cyborg?

• Like 1

Well @Rehab1 nothing like an EUC to motivate rehabtraining. Godspeed and easy riding.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts and wishes throughout this ordeal! Excellent report! Healed! No restrictions! Not sure if my wife will be pleased but I am! 

No restrictions? That's impressive since it's only been a few weeks. You must be happy.

Let's face it, the odds of this happening to you again are very small, You'll probably be a bit more conservative in your riding when going fast, and most of us don't break bones like you did. Yours was a freak accident unlikely to occur again.

:cheers:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

:w00t2:  But the real burning question is do you get better cell reception now after the surgery?  Four bars instead of three?

Seriously though - glad to hear that you're all mended up.  :thumbup:

<Pictures @Rehab1 rolling out of his surgeon's office on his EUC singing this song...>

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Congratulations!

• Like 1