Rehab1´s accident(s)

Rehab1

24 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Thanks! I did try the oil but the taste was horrible. Maybe I’ll bake some cookies with it. 

i’ve never tasted just the cbd oil but the full spectrum cannabis oil is like chewing oak tree bark, it’s definitely an aquired taste. i can do a tiny bit of cannabis and smell it coming out of my pores and everywhere else. it’s a super strong medicine but that’s what it takes to kill cancer.

36 minutes ago, novazeus said:

i’ve never tasted just the cbd oil but the full spectrum cannabis oil is like chewing oak tree bark, it’s definitely an aquired taste. i can do a tiny bit of cannabis and smell it coming out of my pores and everywhere else. it’s a super strong medicine but that’s what it takes to kill cancer.

This is why they use it topically or via capsules.

http://cureyourowncancer.org/make-the-oil

Edited by wheelr
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, wheelr said:

This is why they use it topically or via capsules.

http://cureyourowncancer.org/make-the-oil

yeah, i’ve done it every way. i’ve actually acquire a taste for it. in the beginning i thought it was so bitter and horrible tasting, i’d put it in capsules, like 0.4 to 0.6 grams per dose. now i just squirt an inch long “worm” on my tongue and swallow it nbd. this is just a maintenance dose at night. 

there’s a weed tequila drink pre mixed that tastes just like it. 

the bitter taste is nothing compared to the psychoactive effects that follow. u just have to deal with that and i’m not sure if that’s not part of the healing. don’t let me scare anybody about the psychoactive effects, because u can bypass the liver which bypasses the brain and supposedly the absorption is better rectally and i get zero psychoactive effects that way.

it’s waay better than anything the doctors or big pharma is gonna do to u. i haven’t seen a doctor since 2014 for anything. no presciption drugs either. not bad for a person the doctors said would be dead 4 years ago. and i learned how to ride an electric unicycle while still medicating. that’s a big trick. walking can be difficult medicating.

that’s a good link u put up. rick simpson and dennis hill’s testimonials 4 years ago saved my life and saved me from the torture the doctors wanted to do to me. it’s a big deal and i’m pissed at the governments of the world outlawing this medicine 80 some odd years ago. we wouldn’t be having 8 million people worldwide dying of cancer every year but the doctors and big pharma wouldn’t be as rich, just follow the money. 

Edited by novazeus
  • Upvote 2

Sounds like you're pretty passionate about this miracle cure.  Have you ever considered selling off your land and starting up a cannibis oil company?  You'd be the living proof it works.  What greater testimonial do you have than yourself?  I wonder what the legal hurdles are in setting something like that up. With the right amount of money and consultants/advisors you certainly could make a huge difference and offer others hope.  You could create a foundation so it carries on your message for the future.

Maybe selling smaller parcels of land might make things move faster.  Do you have a professional realtor working for you that has experience selling large acreages?  Time is money, and we all have a limited amount of it left.  Make it count.

</enabler mode off>

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Sounds like you're pretty passionate about this miracle cure.  Have you ever considered selling off your land and starting up a cannibis oil company?  You'd be the living proof it works.  What greater testimonial do you have than yourself?  I wonder what the legal hurdles are in setting something like that up. With the right amount of money and consultants/advisors you certainly could make a huge difference and offer others hope.  You could create a foundation so it carries on your message for the future.

Maybe selling smaller parcels of land might make things move faster.  Do you have a professional realtor working for you that has experience selling large acreages?  Time is money, and we all have a limited amount of it left.  Make it count.

</enabler mode off>

i am a real estate professional on steroids. been doing this construction/real estate stuff since i was 19. i’ve been a paid professional in every aspect of real estate and construction for the biggest companies in the world. i don’t have the patience to educate these stupid brokers. i’ve got waay more experience in this business than the smartest(only one) broker i know, vp of cushman wakefield. trust me, i’m all over this. not everybody can swing $55 mil and massage this land into the entitlement stage. all u canadians think u need a broker or attorney for real estate transactions, seriously, i’ve sold million dollar houses to them and they show up with attorneys and i snicker. nobody knew my contract like me. i wrote it.

but yeah, i’ve been busy with Bob and curing cancer, so what have u been up to? oh yeah, in my spare time running this 325 ranch with zero help. 

i’ll probably get busy this summer. doing these big land deals is kinda a headf**k thing. lots of psychology goes into closing the deal. 

the way our government works is, i can’t sell one acre, unless i resone it like mpud(master plan unit development) or better for more entitlements, pd ( plan development) no biggie, just takes time and money but our friendly irs looks at people like me, that might rezone my property, as a developer instead of a dumb cowboy that wants capital gains tax rate.

in the meanwhile, yes, i’ll reach out to some of my contacts to put this altogether and yeah a cannabis all inclusive heal urself resort is in my plans with usf possibly.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

That is puzzling. Do you still have regular check ups with your urologist? 

no! i haven’t seen any doctors for anything since sept 2014. 

i just do lab work. i can read as good or better than a doctor, i know i’m smarter.

i’m healing myself. no prescription drugs, just medicine from the flowers of God’s miracle plant. there are two women i’ve never met that were like me with cancer and i pointed them in the right direction and their doctors call them “miracles”. 

i need to find a dog friendly dentist because i do have a loose crown.

On 5/1/2018 at 2:42 PM, novazeus said:

3 months to live cancer prognosis is an emotional slump. especially when it was 4 years ago.

pain is no fun. cannabis oil would help the inflammation and speed up healing.

take some time today and watch this movie. everybody.

watch this movie. the life u save might be yours or a loved one or a pet. we all have an endocannabinoid system. this is relatively new stuff. doctors are just starting to learn this. i couldn’t wait for them to catch up.

Edited by novazeus
  • Upvote 1

u

27 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Ay, I guess I just see possibilities and try to plant the seed that enables them.  Some ideas may be far fetched while others looook to be in reach with the right motivation.  Most people live and die and don't really make a significant contribution to the world.  A little can-do attitude can go a long way if you put your mind to it.  Or at least I think so.  

Sure, there always are hurdles, but I think the people who make a difference at least take a flying leap at them.  And what is there to gain in the attempt?  Everything!  I mean if you had a gazillion dollars, why not pursue some passions while you still can?  You've only got yourself stopping you if you don't try.

u gotta understand, i’ve been working this real estate deal since before my father died in 1994. 

the defeating cancer thing only came about when i got it. looking back on my life, with my cowboy medical training, i’m certain this was God’s plan for me. He’s the one that kicked me in the butt and told me to figure this out and not just be a sheeple and rely on strangers in lab coats with questionable intelligence.

• Like 1

if u know anything about tampa, u know “mon venus” is known worldwide. an all nude club in tampa. honestly, i’ve never been there. i’m friends with the gm at 2001, also world famous all nude club. i’ve been there before, not a big fan. 

anyway i met joe redner because he was right in front of me in line on a red eye back to tampa from ft lauderdale in 2015. i didn’t know he had cancer too.

http://www.tampabay.com/opinion/editorials/Editorial-Redner-s-court-win-on-medical-marijuana-sends-message_167266028

On 5/11/2018 at 7:14 AM, Rehab1 said:

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts and wishes throughout this ordeal! Excellent report! Healed! No restrictions! Not sure if my wife will be pleased but I am! 

41993350452_e634033f70_b.jpg

@Rehab1 now that you are well...:clap3:  Where are those fantastic videos more please... Patiently waiting...:popcorn:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mark Lee said:

@Rehab1 now that you are well...:clap3:  Where are those fantastic videos more please... Patiently waiting...:popcorn:

Thank you kindly! Please perform some magic and stop the rain. ? Only 15 minutes on the V10F today between storms. At least I had a chance to gain a feeling of it. 

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 3

Well this sucks! I guess my wife was under the impression the physician would not give me a no restrictions, thumbs up release this early. She balked when the sun came out today and I told her I was going riding. Being it is Mother’s day I just shut my mouth. 

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing major but watch out for ticks. I ended up having to extract 2 ticks off my body the other day and now I'm on antibiotics for 2 weeks. Ugly suckers.

3 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Nothing major but watch out for ticks. I ended up having to extract 2 ticks off my body the other day and now I'm on antibiotics for 2 weeks. Ugly suckers.

If you are on antibiotics that usually mean they suspect Lyme's disease?  Did you have a bullseye mark around a bite?

2 hours ago, Scatcat said:

Vaccine!

There currently is no vaccine. The drug manufacturer pull it due to low sales. 

36 minutes ago, DaveThomasPilot said:

You got a antibiotic just because you had two tick?  Or, did you have some other symptom?

24 minutes ago, Duf said:

If you are on antibiotics that usually mean they suspect Lyme's disease?  Did you have a bullseye mark around a bite?

Many physicians around the Northeast treat a tick bite prophylactically. Luckly no raised area yet but lyme disease runs rampant in my area as we live adjacent to the woods with deer infestation. I’ll need to begin a regimen of probiotics to restore my good intestinal bacteria. 

• Like 1