The Photo Thread

SlowMo

9 hours ago, Shad0z said:

it looks much taller in real life...

and im not going to burn my tesla because of a hill... i have had that mindset since i got it...

hmmm but what if.. hmm tempting..

i counquer the hill. and laugh at everyone else who is at the bottom. sounds like a good plan! ;) 

or... i could just go to the path that is a few meters out of the photo :D 

This keeps occurring in my head...

What can possibly go wrong?  Off you go...challange real life around you. B)

2 hours ago, Unventor said:

This keeps occurring in my head...

What can possibly go wrong?  Off you go...challange real life around you. B)

i can probably beat the hill!

you gave me the confidence.. I will take a video

i will go to the path

and down the hill :whistling::D

didnt see that one coming? :P

Just to be clear - we're just joking about taking on that hill.  It looks way too steep.  Don't risk it and end up damaging your newly repaired Tesla.  Have fun with it cruising around safer places.  I didn't even like trolleying mine over slush. I wouldn't try tackling a hill with a slope that touches the front of the shell! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Just to be clear - we're just joking about taking on that hill.  It looks way too steep.  Don't risk it and end up damaging your newly repaired Tesla.  Have fun with it cruising around safer places.  I didn't even like trolleying mine over slush. I wouldn't try tackling a hill with a slope that touches the front of the shell! 

dont worry. i will never even consider trying.

i have pushed my tesla up some steep but small angles in the forest. but this hill.. its just stupid

Edited by Shad0z
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kael said:

I was away in Devon this weekend, yet for some reason it didn't occur to me to bring my wheel. I guess I figured I'd only be walking around rainy woodland. Missed out on wheeling around this!

m58FD1I.jpg

There were some guys doing tricks on rocks on BMXs to the left there. They had the right idea!

40822842254_8f3d24045c_k.jpg

I'm an absolute idiot. I felt so gutted. Who says the UK doesn't have nice places to ride...

I do hope you at least had a beautiful woman to walk with?

That would almost compensate for forgetting your wheel at home ;) 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Scatcat said:

I do hope you at least had a beautiful woman to walk with?

That would almost compensate for forgetting your wheel at home ;) 

Haha, yeah she was on hand to console me and give moral support! She’s a cyclist, so regretted bringing her bike, too. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

That kitschy plastic fawn and the Spanish inquisition pedals sure make this photo not creepy at all:efee8319ab: Well, congratulations on riding again.

I beg your pardon. My lower back will attest to the fact that my fawn is 100% concrete .:) The pedals on the other hand do have that ominous appearance. 

Thanks on the riding. Nothing aggressive or speed related. I can fast pace walk faster than I ride at the moment.

• Upvote 1

On 4/17/2018 at 1:18 PM, Shad0z said:

it looks much taller in real life...

and im not going to burn my tesla because of a hill... i have had that mindset since i got it...

hmmm but what if.. hmm tempting..

i counquer the hill. and laugh at everyone else who is at the bottom. sounds like a good plan! ;) 

or... i could just go to the path that is a few meters out of the photo :D 

I’m 250 pounds and my KS18S would take me up that no problem. 

3 hours ago, yourtoys7 said:

Looks good, when is the video review/ comparison coming?

In parts over the next few days.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

In parts over the next few days.

all this suspense building. i feel like i’m having a baby. not sure if i wanna know the sex or deformed with a bad personality. i’m gonna try to wait to hear ur review until i get mine and then compare notes, unless u faceplanted or something, i’d like to know that before i try mine.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

:laughbounce2:

Sorry, I don't mean to be suspenseful. I have a day job, wife, house, etc. Takes time to ride, edit videos, process videos, and upload videos :huh:

In totality, it's a great wheel in case there's any doubt.

i was just funning u. but that’s good to hear u like it. my main concern can’t be really covered in a review anyway,and that’s reliability. i think the high pedals is gonna be different in a fun way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shad0z said:

how was it? :rolleyes:

Here's what Marty commented on youtube so far:

"It's a very nice wheel. Except for performance at the very high-speed part of the spectrum, it very much feels like a performance wheel in terms of speed, power (hill climbing), and agility. There are some negatives, but no wheel is perfect. Certainly no issues that would say, "don't buy this wheel"."

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

:laughbounce2:

Sorry, I don't mean to be suspenseful. I have a day job, wife, house, etc. Takes time to ride, edit videos, process videos, and upload videos :huh:

In totality, it's a great wheel in case there's any doubt.

We all appreciate your efforts Marty! Anyone on the forum that has produced a quality video or conducted extensive research on EUCs is very well aware of the time and effort it takes. :)

• Like 3