KingSong S19 1800wh: 100V, 18" tire, suspension, 71lbs

jimjam.nyc

1 hour ago, slippyfeet said:

Always nice to have behind the scenes content.
Not so nice seeing no realistic 14-16" wheels in development :(

sooo - next KS wheel will be 14" ? 
They should think more about adult customers, instead about children toys. 

Kingsong is the last company which didn't produce even a single one 22" euc model......

Edited by Greg X
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Cerbera said:

I wonder if Begode's factory looks like that ?

I always imagine it as a dingy woodshed held together with string and sellotape, possibly with a huge room out the back full of hamsters on wheels providing power ! ;)

I see someone didn't sign their NDA... Or did you just break it?

The big wig layers will be contacting you. (Whos kidding.. It's gotway. Do they even have them? The great sea are protecting them.) As they will be taking your hamster powered Master away!

Edited by Funky

On 4/19/2023 at 12:56 PM, Funky said:

Closer look at some wiring/rollers. And first ride.

Thanks! So the suspension and slider systems are the same as on the S22 Pro.

23 hours ago, DjPanJan said:

Every ËUC in china make this inclines but when arive to europe miracle hapend and reality is around 30 degree is max. Maybee special Firmware with full potencial?

Or maybe it’s the ~50% higher body weight of us Europeans…?

55 minutes ago, Kakes11 said:

Lol I think you're right. We grow em big here in America too.

Even moreso, I’d imagine…

55 minutes ago, Kakes11 said:

BTW Espoo, Finland looks amazing. 

It is! Peaceful enough to live, and great cycling routes and forest paths for riding.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2023 at 4:10 PM, Dtech88 said:

I started with an S-18 and was about to grab the S-22.

I really want to believe this "19" is everything the "18" should've been. I'm in! :wub:

Except it seems heavier, unfortunately. I’m hoping the price settles a bit lower and the pad situation is figured out, eyes are glued despite some of the downsides.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Kingsong seems to be somewhat active on their official International FB page.  I've brought up the speaker shape and slider exposure constantly for weeks and today they post pictures of revisions they're making :efefae4566:  Imo the speaker shape looks a lot better.  Now if they can somehow get this machine to handle 40mph spurts, I'll be very, very interested.

• Like 3

I’m guessing that judging by the tyre choice this wheel is leaning more toward urban/city ‘parcours’ (bumps, jumps, stairs, etc) rather than conquering off-road trails, though I’m sure there will be prospective end users wishing to release their inner ‘Shibby/Chance’ irrespective of their personal ‘need/desire’ to change tyre. It may of course come as a factory option too.

19 hours ago, mrelwood said:

Thanks! Never seen such a stiff stick of a rider. One could also criticize the ad for showing nothing else than that the wheel has a suspension. You can’t even see the wheel very well. I was expecting to see or learn… anything at all.

Yeah this rider didn't showcase anything, but thankfully Jack is getting on one soon:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Csk-1i5u6cE/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

• Like 2

1 hour ago, slippyfeet said:

Snapinsta.app_348482253_250230277685256_7848597543599125059_n_1080.jpg

It would be nice if they extended the side panel by a couple inches in the back on the S19/S22 so you could mount pads without a fairing plate. That's if there will be a way to remove the fixed pads on the S19...

1 hour ago, novazeus said:

typical bait and switch by king song. tire shown in their marketing:

B8394EBC-032C-4F40-80C3-85866983299F.thumb.jpeg.8d94d261330558ed0f48166457295394.jpeg

actual jiluer pos tire going on wheels they are actually producing:

AB71ACB2-B9A3-4E1D-83BE-C869192FAB91.thumb.jpeg.2e0ba319ae1b40d4f95d55ff8f9e40a8.jpeg

It's always been just a placeholder tire pic since the start. Probably tested a bunch, Ekolka's first ride was on an enduro/knobby.

Edited by slippyfeet

1 hour ago, techyiam said:

Hey, hey, hey....

Jack ex-Kingsong unboxes the S19.

Love to see the display has a percentage readout now, just concerned about if the sliders are any more weatherproof than the S22 (it looks like there are caps over the channels). Also of course, want to see for sure if the front orange piece is removable, some of the factory photos give me hope and it looks like it might be able to be unbolted?

2 hours ago, techyiam said:

Hey, hey, hey....

Jack ex-Kingsong unboxes the S19.

Thanks for the video!

The lift switch is only a touch sensor. :o Hello… Gloves, anybody? :blink1:

• RagingGrandpa changed the title to KingSong S19 1800wh: 100V, 18" tire, suspension, 71lbs