(New) Gotway " Extreme Bull " Commander leaked datasheet

stephen

4 minutes ago, div said:

Extreme bull is still on the Begode website, but interesting if they spin it off as a separate entity.

Yeah but even there it's labelled "Produced by Extreme Bull Technology Co., Ltd".  Same with the Dten 3.  I guess they're owned by Begode?

image.png.fec38e288bfef369ed617b73de8b7d20.png

Interesting, a Veteran Sherman direct competitor from Begode with very similar characteristics besides a bigger battery, smaller screen and that will launch after the Sherman production halted.

Many design features are clearly inspired of the Sherman but without the metal crash bars.
I wonder what the quality may be. More like the Sherman, or typical Begode?

It looks like it'll be the only Sherman replacement available in a near future now that it's gone.

Edited by supercurio
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Circuitmage said:

"Automatically shut off to protect the rider..." , yikes.

That's completely normal, and all wheels do that.

If they tilt too much to the side, they shut off to prevent a "Gotway dance" type of situation when falling over.

If they tilt too much forward/backwards (like 45°), they also shut off because a crash is already happening then anyways, no need to make it worse by accelerating into it.

No need to worry about that, it's exactly what we have now with all wheels.

Edited by meepmeepmayer
  • Like 3

So Commander is by Begode and not LeaperKim, because the logo on the pedals is a rounded B, which is Extreme Bull, which is on the Begode website......

Yes, seems like Begode is trying to distance itself from the Gotway reputation, imitate the look of a Sherman, and have the name of Extreme Bull.

Clever marketing or something else..

Form over substance?

Looks great,  ....... But what is it? Leaperkim,  GotWay, Begode , Extremebull? 

Was it designed by the makers of the Sherman or leftover Gotway people? I personally believe that when Gotway split the useful people ended up at Leaperkim. I need to know the efforts behind this wheel before I pay for it. 

• Like 1

is has a "Saft" Cruising Speed of 20KM/H??? And it automatically shut off when in rotation away from the ground? Be saft and go slow... if you go fast you might catch some air and wheel will shut off—not so saft.

Edited by Tawpie
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Tawpie said:

is has a "Saft" Cruising Speed of 20KM/H??? And it automatically shut off when in rotation away from the ground? Be saft and go slow... if you go fast you might catch some air and wheel will shut off—not so saft.

It really only goes 20km/h. Wink wink. Going faster would be dangerous. :innocent1:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, RockyTop said:

It really only goes 20km/h

but your 3600WH battery will take you 230 km! (230 km from 3600WH is 15.6 WH/km, reasonable/conservative at 20 kph)

Edited by Tawpie
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tawpie said:

but your 3600WH battery will take you 230 km!

Sure! It might even go further!! ...because that would not be a safety concern. Leaperkim would NEVER sell a product that goes over 20km/h. If you go faster you are using the wheel improperly. They can’t be responsible for that. WINK WINK!! 

Edited by RockyTop
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, div said:

The veteran gang left from Begode to start their own company. They are an entirely separate company (Leaperkim). Begode wasn’t happy about that.

I am aware. I like Leaperkim. I once liked Gotway.( not so much now)  I would rather that they stay apart. Yet this wheel seems to have parts of both.

@Tawpie having the box say 20km/h is very useful when everyone buying the wheel knows better. They are not responsible for your actions. Also many countries do not allow faster than 20km/h wheels. Here are the specs mr. authorities. 

Edited by RockyTop
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, RockyTop said:

having the box say 20km/h is very useful when everyone buying the wheel knows better.

just having a bit of fun with unverified 'marketing' that hasn't been translated carefully :cheers:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Tawpie said:

just having a bit of fun with unverified 'marketing' that hasn't been translated carefully :cheers:

And also remember to dispose of children before use. Do not let small humans disassemble their bodies. 
Danger strong magnets may damage your fake soul. 

Edited by RockyTop
  • Like 3

• stephen changed the title to Leaperkim Commander ,(new wheel?) Or begode?

Guys it's quite obviously a Gotway (no matter what they currently call themselves):)

I find it interesting how similar the Commander and the Veteran Abrams are. They went for the same kind of wheel. Or rather this is their Sherman clone which seems to sit between the Sherman and Abrams in terms of design progress.

I like how the "handle" protects the power button/charge port/etc.

• Like 3