INMOTION V12

Mike Roe

Sucks to hear about the ones having issues.  I know it's an inconvenience but hopefully the sellers will make it right for Y'all.  I've been fortunate to have had no problems so far....fingers crossed.  But I am loving this wheel.  Perfect speed and nimbleness.  Took a ride or 2 to get used too from my V10 but everything I wanted in my next wheel.  So now the weather gets bad and little riding time.  I'm assuming battery for storage should be around 35-50%?  It's always a opinionated question for the group.  Pic of my short ride today!!!

VID_20211116_155912_00_012_2021-11-16_18-35-39_screenshot.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SavySaySay said:

I bought my broken V12 from EUCO and now that I am having problems with it they have completely ghosted me. Before the shipment came in they were replying to my emails very promptly, but now that it needs a repair they won't respond and I can't find a phone number anywhere

This is why we NEED ewheels and alien rides

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tawpie said:

What does it say for battery voltage? If "100%" means 100.8v, then if everything is working properly a half mile ride should leave you in the very very high 90v range... unless your half mile was at 40 mph up the side of Mt. Everest towing a sled loaded with oxygen tanks and an IMAX film crew.

After a 10 mile ride it showed 137 miles remaining. Wheel rode beautifully. Charge seemed right so think it’s a software glitch.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SicFox said:

I'm assuming battery for storage should be around 35-50%?

Recommended storage voltage for Lithium Ion batteries, ranges from 3.75 to 3.8 volts per cell, with 3.8 volts per cell being the more common recommended voltage. For 20 cell 84 volt pack, 76 volts. For 24 cell 100.8 volt pack, 91.2 volts.

Edited by rcgldr

I have regularly read nominal voltage (which is often 3.6v-3.7v) or about 50%. (Example)

The self discharge rate mentioned is way higher that what I have been observing though. My 18XLs Samsung 50E 20S pack discharged about 0.5V total in 9 months.

Low temperature is also beneficial:

image.png.ba169403fa5a24b434f887550e7be17b.png

Edited by div

2 hours ago, div said:

I have regularly read nominal voltage (which is often 3.6v-3.7v) or about 50%. (Example)

The self discharge rate mentioned is way higher that what I have been observing though. My 18XLs Samsung 50E 20S pack discharged about 0.5V total in 9 months.

Low temperature is also beneficial:

image.png.ba169403fa5a24b434f887550e7be17b.png

I have not observed any extraordinary discharge on my V11s. 

But if your wheel is going into standby mode or isn't powered down (as in just laid on the side) then you have electronics draining power. 

Right now I am not by a wheel to check but I recall it as there is a setting for time to power down (might be it was KS only but still). 

I would test the forced power down by holding and pressing power button. 

I slightly recall also the pressing lift button while pressing power button had some hidden effect too. But since I am on sick leave due to loss of short term memory (burned out from work overload) I am not able to recall these things right now as I used to be able to. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, SavySaySay said:

So I finally got a hold of someone through their chat bot. They say the control board needs to be replaced, but they don't have any in stock and the wheel is so new I can't find any control boards for sale anywhere else. Also instead of me sending my wheel to them for fixing they are just going to send me a board( who knows when) and let me do the repair itself. This has been such a disappointing endeavor. 

Demand a return 

V12 intro video I made about a month ago - some of the app stuff is dated already with firmware update, but someone may find some useful info, especially new riders with pedal height position (edit) and re-seating tire if necessary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6f01amql4Y&ab_channel=urthpainter

Edited by Ben Hatfield
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, evans036 said:

i heard its to assist placing the wheel on its stand by providing a little reverse torque.

Yeah I tried and it is weird to feel the motor engage when it technically should be off with the lift switch 

On 11/16/2021 at 12:40 PM, Don M. Schiewer said:

Quick question…received my v12 on Monday. Charged to 100%, rides beautifully, everything seems good…except it is showing my remaining mileage as 22 miles (I rode it .5 miles)…is this anything to be concerned about? I did a “diagnose” and everything is marked as good.

thoughts?

Similar story here - First ride, 2 miles on a full charge. At full charge it my available mileage was 100 miles! Then after 2 miles at 93% charge, it reads 14 miles. :( I made a post about it here, please leave a comment if you can (and checkout the V12 subreddit too!) : 

• Like 2

Finally got my wheel! What an adventure. Fedex after delaying day after day for almost a week ended up delivering it to the wrong address. And the address they delivered to was on a ship yard with several businesses all sharing the same address. Called them all up and found my v12. Woohoo!

first impression coming from a 16s: holy shit this thing is HEAVY and HUGE.

went on a 10 meter ride to see if I could balance on it lol.

increased tire pressure and now it’s charging. I hope I don’t run into issues like others in the thread. Fingers crossed (and good luck to you guys that are hoping for some fixes)

24 minutes ago, yayinterwebs said:

Can you please let me know if there's anything wrong with my post? I noticed it's hidden - I'd really like to join the convo.

Thanks,

John

Welcome!

Everything is ok - just for newest members the posts get manually approved. This can take some time:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Some Canadian said:

One thing I noticed is that the "default" tilt of the wheel seems like it ever so slightly is tilting backwards, 

Now I could be wrong but from my experience with the V10F Offroad mode gradually has more and more tilt back the more speed you gain which i think is what you are experiencing. Give commuter a try and I'm pretty sure it will feel much better :) 

Edited by EUCandME

4 minutes ago, EUCandME said:

Now I could be wrong but from my experience with the V10F Offroad mode gradually has more and more tilt back the more speed you gain which i think is what you are experiencing. Give commuter a try and I'm pretty sure it will feel much better :) 

Ah good catch! I'll have to try Commuter mode out for sure, for some reason that didn't even cross my mind :lol:. There are so many other settings I've been tinkering around with I must have just glossed over it. I'm sure it'll be a good while before I find those "perfect" settings either way ;) 

Edited by Some Canadian