Ninebot Z10

Ather

2 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Thursday. ?

kewl!

i don’t know if i’ll ever get around to it, but i was gonna try and play around and see if i could make some snap on pedal protectors for the zed sled. i was gonna try and use the plastic they make those big translucent storage bins out of. just cut up one of those and see if it molds right. the silicone is great but i’m sure it’s real expensive.

if somebody with a 3d printer could make some, i think they’d be a market for them. 

the silicone ones u made me for the v10f are really great because they are shock absorbing as well for a crash.

i’m gonna crash and crash a lot. being able to step off or run off in the pasture and not worry about hurting the wheel, like tryng to grab it, is very important for my safety. i’m really good at crashing.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Marty Backe @Rehab1 @Daniel Burkemper

No one stated the fact that, if I only wanted an MSX and put my pre-order in #1, my pre-order is still considered 1 of the first 50 for every other wheel order, even if I didn’t want any other wheel. So goes Jason’s unconventional pre-order system LOL.

@Mrd777

I’m not even sure why you’re asking here, you’ll just try for yourself when mine arrives next week ;)

3 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

No one stated the fact that, if I only wanted an MSX and put my pre-order in #1, my pre-order is still considered 1 of the first 50 for every other wheel order, even if I didn’t want any other wheel. So goes Jason’s unconventional pre-order system LOL.

I saw that as well. When does your Z arrive? 

29 minutes ago, novazeus said:

the silicone ones u made me for the v10f are really great because they are shock absorbing as well for a crash.

I’m glad they worked out. If the Zs production pedals require adding strips of grip tape (pretty sure they will)  I may perform a more definitive mod first and then move onto the pedal protectors. Keep me posted on your technique. 

22 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

I’m glad they worked out. If the Zs production pedals require adding strips of grip tape (pretty sure they will)  I may perform a more definitive mod first and then move onto the pedal protectors. Keep me posted on your technique. 

if the zed turns out to be all that, aftermarket covers,  pedal protectors, kickstands might be a worthwhile market. i’m surprised, except for inmotion, the wheel manufacturers don’t capitalize on this gravy market.

22 minutes ago, FreeRide said:

:( I didn't get one of those. 

Damn. Sorry. The next time frame will be interesting. Anyone hoping to receive an email from Jason regarding the next announcement  should be watching their computer’s closely. My email arrived today about 11:30 am EST so if the same 48 hour time frame holds true start looking for his correspondence on possibly Thursday around the same time. 

29247453977_0a01621800_b.jpg

1 hour ago, houseofjob said:

@Marty Backe @Rehab1 @Daniel Burkemper

@Mrd777

I’m not even sure why you’re asking here, you’ll just try for yourself when mine arrives next week ;)

I don't think we know for sure if Jason is sending out emails based on our deposit order, or pre-order survey which indicated which we were most interested in buying.

1 hour ago, Daniel Burkemper said:

I don't think we know for sure if Jason is sending out emails based on our deposit order, or pre-order survey which indicated which we were most interested in buying.

Pretty sure the survey was more of a gauge on interest/demand, knowing Jason, not some elaborate queue system. Remember, there wasn’t even going to be a pre-order system altogether. I could be wrong though. 

2 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

I saw that as well. When does your Z arrive? 

My tracking # is in the initial holding pattern, “Shipping Information Sent.” 

If Marty’s getting his Friday, then I’m guessing mine will be +1 week, being the farthest from the LA eWheels fulfillment center here in NYC :crying:

7 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

If Marty’s getting his Friday, then I’m guessing mine will be +1 week, being the farthest from the LA eWheels fulfillment center here in NYC :crying:

I'm getting worried (first world problems). It's almost the end of the day and Fedex has not picked up the shipment. Must be problems in the warehouse :confused1:

If the wheels aren't picked up by Fedex until tomorrow I won't be getting mine until maybe end-of-day Thursday. Maybe I should just ride my MSX, which after all is only two weeks old.

21 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

8 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I'm getting worried (first world problems). It's almost the end of the day and Fedex has not picked up the shipment. Must be problems in the warehouse :confused1:

If the wheels aren't picked up by Fedex until tomorrow I won't be getting mine until maybe end-of-day Thursday. Maybe I should just ride my MSX, which after all is only two weeks old.

hahahahaha!

grown ass men!

I knew I just have to write something about Fedex not picking up the wheel. 5-minutes later I received the e-mail from Fedex that they have the wheel in their hands. So Wednesday night it is :dribble:

5 minutes ago, novazeus said:

mines on the move too.

update on delivery, by end of day saturday.

Cool. Wow, that seems fast to get to Florida. Maybe everyone in the States will get their wheels before the end of the weekend.

Yup, seems the whole batch is on the move now, my ETA says Saturday as well, but that can mean Monday sometimes.

No biggie, it's not like I don't have 3 other functional wheels plus my DTU ekick to ride until then LOL :ph34r:

1 hour ago, houseofjob said:

This new update makes me :). Now I need to find a Marty mountain to climb.   :confused1:

44138648102_1745f118de_b.jpg

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

43281349535_fa3aaf5b4c_b.jpg

Archived