Ninebot Z10

Ather

30 minutes ago, Marcglider said:

Hey @Marty Backe... on a slightly different note,  me and @JES did not make the list for the Z as we expected... BUT we did go for a ride this morning 48 miles, about 20 of which he rode my new ACMv2.... Think we got a Live One, and Jason will have another sale this week (IN STOCK )... LOL... did I already say I love that wheel??? :cheers:

:thumbup:

I'm slightly disappointed that @Jason McNeil has been able to keep the ACM2's in stock ;)

I had a nice 32-mile ride on mine last Wednesday.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Noah Thacker said:

I figured I'd update on my post about not having received any updates on my preorder.  All has been taken care of and I just ordered my Z10.  Good luck to Jason on growing his company.

I also was able to get an order in. Hopefully everyone who wanted theirs quickly will be able to get them. I know not everyone is in a rush because they already purchased some of the new Gotways and Inmotions. 

Jason has done a fantastic job keeping his customers informed and really taking a special interest in the products he sells. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, novazeus said:

look at all the florida people! 

when i joined the forum i only saw like 3 others here.

except for the heat and the traffic, if u are so inclined, florida is flatland euc heaven.

Trying to find more people in the panhandle. Only met one EUC owner in my 3 years of riding, and that was in NYC!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Daniel Burkemper said:

I also was able to get an order in. Hopefully everyone who wanted theirs quickly will be able to get them. I know not everyone is in a rush because they already purchased some of the new Gotways and Inmotions. 

Jason has done a fantastic job keeping his customers informed and really taking a special interest in the products he sells. 

I was too late to the party (preorder mid July) and looks like it'll be 6-8 weeks and batch 2 at $2000 for me =(

9 hours ago, Daniel Burkemper said:

Trying to find more people in the panhandle. Only met one EUC owner in my 3 years of riding, and that was in NYC!

i’ve seen one other euc other than the ones i own and that was a guy with a sailboat docked at the same las olas marina in ft lauderdale back in 2015. never talked to him and only saw it from 50 yards away.

1 hour ago, Hsiang said:

I was too late to the party (preorder mid July) and looks like it'll be 6-8 weeks and batch 2 at $2000 for me =(

Don't be too disappointed yet. If you read @novazeus post, you will see that the first 75 people will have 48 hours to place their orders. After that, Jason will open to the next people in line. There is a possibility that some people who put in pre-orders changed their mind, or are willing to wait. Keep your eyes peeled today and tomorrow If you are really worried, it doesn't hurt to shoot Jason an email, so he knows you are serious about it. He will be able to gauge the stock based on his current order numbers.

• Like 2

Mine arrived today. All manuals in Chinese but pics are pretty self-explanatory. The thing kept beeping until it was activated (sending an email somewhere). Attached the mud guard and the trolley handle - I didn't think it was all that bad. Takes quite a long time to charge and in this case the battery was at 30%, not empty.

Now, all I've got to do is learn how to ride. Tried a bit inside, felt pretty shaky.

22 minutes ago, Daniel Burkemper said:

Don't be too disappointed yet. If you read @novazeus post, you will see that the first 75 people will have 48 hours to place their orders. After that, Jason will open to the next people in line.

We need a @Jason McNeil Z10 digital counter that continually updates the 48 hour countdown. So much time on his hands.:)

42352101190_ded5845821_b.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Daniel Burkemper said:

Sometimes I wonder how Jason is able to put up with all of us. Haha. Patience is a rare thing on this forum.

Is this normal? I am pretty new at the EUC scene and it boggle my mind a bit that there’s are this much demand for such a high price product, and a Chinese manufacturer can’t keep up. I wonder if its because that they are spending more of their capacity to meet the demand of all the electric scooter share startups..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Daniel Burkemper said:

Sometimes I wonder how Jason is able to put up with all of us. Haha. Patience is a rare thing on this forum.

it’s the curiosity to see probably the only zed sled i’ll ever get to fondle ala marty.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, novazeus said:

and now we scan our inbox looking for a email from jason, either shipping or ordering notification.

tick tock.

I thought for sure I would have received a shipping label today. But nothing :efee565ab0:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, novazeus said:

woop woop, winner winner chicken dinner! 

just got my fedex tracking 55 pounds sb here friday.

and got diy instructions email from inmotion at the same time.i’m sending mine in but the instructions look good. i like watching other people working.

Congrat's. Well, I take this to mean that they are working through the shipping list and I'll probably get my notice tomorrow.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Congrat's. Well, I take this to mean that they are working through the shipping list and I'll probably get my notice tomorrow.

you might get it tonight still. 

they are making up labels. mine hasn’t moved yet. 

lucky u, you will probably riding urs wednesday.

i take that back about inmotion’s repair instructions. looks rather primitive hacking away at ribbed supports with dykes.

Edited by novazeus
  • Like 1

so if shipping is 55 pounds, the naked wheel, no trolley or other stuff is real world 50 pounds?

in that compact package shouldn’t be bad to tote. the worst is the fifty pound 18s with that long body.

Edited by novazeus

10 minutes ago, novazeus said:

so if shipping is 55 pounds, the naked wheel, no trolley or other stuff is real world 50 pounds?

in that compact package shouldn’t be bad to tote. the worst is the fifty pound 18s with that long body.

I thought it weighed 53-pounds. I'm pretty sure that it's the heaviest EUC except for the Monster, based on my experience lifting all of the various wheels.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Patience Grasshopper. You will probably be the first in the US.

All the shipping labels must be going out now. I just got mine. Says I'll get it Tuesday but that won't happen since Fedex doesn't have it and it's 7pm. Probably add a day to whatever initial estimate that Fedex gives.

Jason and company are probably getting everything ready for the Fedex pickup from the warehouse tomorrow. So I'm going to have to wait all the way until Wednesday for mine :crying:

• Like 3