Ninebot Z10

Ather

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

All the shipping labels must be going out now. I just got mine. Says I'll get it Tuesday but that won't happen since Fedex doesn't have it and it's 7pm. Probably add a day to whatever initial estimate that Fedex gives.

Jason and company are probably getting everything ready for the Fedex pickup from the warehouse tomorrow. So I'm going to have to wait all the way until Wednesday for mine :crying:

waah waah waah!

if u don’t mind, take a sick day wed or thursday and put it thru it paces and see if it’s 30% more powerful?

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, novazeus said:

waah waah waah!

if u don’t mind, take a sick day wed or thursday and put it thru it paces and see if it’s 30% more powerful?

If I actually get it Wednesday I hope to take it to the mountain proving grounds Thursday morning for a first test. I'll know real quick whether it has more power.

3 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

If I actually get it Wednesday I hope to take it to the mountain proving grounds Thursday morning for a first test. I'll know real quick whether it has more power.

cool.

it will be intersting to have ur review on the production unit compared to the demo. 

just a handful in the states have that benchmark and u will be first probably. 

next show will be the zed sled show.

i knew i didn’t have to ask for u to ride it quick.

5 hours ago, Toshio Uemura said:

I just couldn’t resist riding the Z inspite of the rain. Look what happened

Looks like a true pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

18 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Yah!!!! Second batch of customers now have their chance! 

43272884945_9c51e5b158_b.jpg

I wonder how many of the original 50 decided not to get the wheel?

You weren't part of the original depositors? Hope you get the wheel (assuming you're trying to get one) :thumbup:

15 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

You weren't part of the original depositors? Hope you get the wheel (assuming you're trying to get one) :thumbup:

I am almost end of first week of July. Dang I am gonna miss it big time :( 

17 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

That would be some interesting info. Either they changed their minds or they don’t monitor incoming emails. 

20 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I must have missed the mark by a few days. I paid Jason within 5 minutes of receiving today’s announcement. I just wanted other members to be on the look out for the update.

10 minutes ago, Ather said:

I am almost end of first week of July. Dang I am gonna miss it big time :( 

You never know. I was surprised the entire batch of 50 was not initially scooped up. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you!

4 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

You never know. I was surprised the entire batch of 50 was not initially scooped up. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you! 

Keep in mind that two grand is a lot of change to people who aren't already on the EUC crack. Jason's deposits were fully refundable, and were for more than just the Z10. There are so many factors in the pre-orders.

1. People changed their mind when it came to pulling the trigger. I had serious second thoughts even though I spent countless time checking for updates since the August 2017 announcement.

2. People's financial situation changed since placing the deposit. I'm sure a few people were turned off by the original price increase.

3. They got impatient and ordered a new Gotway or Inmotion that the deposit could be used for. Maybe they thought they would have money for both, but ended up not.

4. People don't check their email enough, or they had forgotten about it. If they haven't been checking any of the sources like eWheels or this forum, they might have no idea the Ninebot Z10s are ready.

5. Keep in mind that the promise of a summer wheel was possible when the deposits started. Many places are no longer going to be suited for much more EUC riding. Because of that, it is very likely that a lot of people are going to hold out for next year with the hope of a Gen 2 with better pedals, handle, parts, etc. The Z10 sounds awesome, but I don't think anyone on these forums will agree that it doesn't have room for improvements.

The good news here is that everyone who really wants the wheel might have a change to get one ASAP. We know that once people start riding them, they will be able to try them out and decide for themselves if they want to buy one too. I really hope mine gets here by Friday and that I don't cause FedEx's tracking servers to crash, HAHA.

9 minutes ago, Daniel Burkemper said:

Keep in mind that two grand is a lot of change to people who aren't already on the EUC crack. Jason's deposits were fully refundable, and were for more than just the Z10. There are so many factors in the pre-orders.

1. People changed their mind when it came to pulling the trigger. I had serious second thoughts even though I spent countless time checking for updates since the August 2017 announcement.

2. People's financial situation changed since placing the deposit. I'm sure a few people were turned off by the original price increase.

3. They got impatient and ordered a new Gotway or Inmotion that the deposit could be used for. Maybe they thought they would have money for both, but ended up not.

4. People don't check their email enough, or they had forgotten about it. If they haven't been checking any of the sources like eWheels or this forum, they might have no idea the Ninebot Z10s are ready.

5. Keep in mind that the promise of a summer wheel was possible when the deposits started. Many places are no longer going to be suited for much more EUC riding. Because of that, it is very likely that a lot of people are going to hold out for next year with the hope of a Gen 2 with better pedals, handle, parts, etc. The Z10 sounds awesome, but I don't think anyone on these forums will agree that it doesn't have room for improvements.

The good news here is that everyone who really wants the wheel might have a change to get one ASAP. We know that once people start riding them, they will be able to try them out and decide for themselves if they want to buy one too. I really hope mine gets here by Friday and that I don't cause FedEx's tracking servers to crash, HAHA.

Well said.

The vast majority of EWheels customers are in the United States, and I think most locations here still have a few months of decent weather to roll around in.

14 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Well said.

The vast majority of EWheels customers are in the United States, and I think most locations here still have a few months of decent weather to roll around in.

Nah! I am in MN and it is already starting to get cold. But I intend to ride it in winter too. 

12 minutes ago, Ather said:

Nah! I am in MN and it is already starting to get cold. But I intend to ride it in winter too. 

Clearly Minnesota does not fall under the category of "most" when it comes to weather :P. You have my sympathies though B)

The first report I want to hear (from the people that got to demo the Z already)   if there is truly more torque on this production model as promised. This was the only issue that made me pass on the Z.  

thanks

3 minutes ago, Mrd777 said:

The first report I want to hear (from the people that got to demo the Z already)   if there is truly more torque on this production model as promised. This was the only issue that made me pass on the Z.  

thanks

Look for my first report Thursday night. It's going to the mountain proving grounds Thursday morning before work :)

14 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Look for my first report Thursday night. It's going to the mountain proving grounds Thursday morning before work :)

poor baby zed gotta go to work right away.

i detect that u are mildly excited and like me, glad we decided not to wait for the sea freight.

this will conclude my wheel buying for awhile.

2 hours ago, Daniel Burkemper said:

I really hope mine gets here by Friday and that I don't cause FedEx's tracking servers to crash, HAHA.

We are all kids in a candy store drooling for Z’s arrival. 

29 minutes ago, novazeus said:

i detect that u are mildly excited and like me, glad we decided not to wait for the sea freight.

Me too. No more wheels until this time next year.

49 minutes ago, Mrd777 said:

thanks

45 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Marty It might be bad for MRD777’s mental health if you issue raving reviews about the additional torque the production Z produces after your mountain test.  ;)

32 minutes ago, novazeus said:

When is your Fedex ETA ?

mines not moving yet in the fedex system yet, but the good news is that it is fedex and they do deliver on saturday if they miss the friday estimate. 

i’m excited to see all the people getting them and hearing their thoughts.

1 minute ago, novazeus said:

it says friday but it won’t show up in the system until 8pm tn probably so i’m guessing saturday.

what about your eta?

Thursday. ?

Archived