THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

1 minute ago, Cerbera said:

We were talking about the girl having scars. :D So your video is irrelevant. :D 

Do men like scars on their woman? Ahh yeah - i forgot.. It counts what's inside. :efee8319ab: Looks doesn't matter. :whistling:

Wow, I hope I never screw up that badly!

So far - 55-years without a broken bone, so I've either not been as foolish as that guy or I've been really lucky and gotten away with it - either way I'm happy to have not been injured like that!

Correct! The video on the right is the drawer roller sliders. With the clean stock sliders, you can also see that the camera is flopping more by watching the handle—the camera is mounted on a clip mount clipped to the seat and resting on the display (pretty firmly mounted, but not locked down), so up and down tends to wiggle the camera vertically.

oh... hyper smooth was turned off and neither video was stabilized in post (weren't color corrected either, I'm kinda lazy).

In hindsight, I should have shot it in normal field of view, I forgot that super wide tends to smooth things out visually. But there's no going back, unless the ningning 8s die for some reason.

Edited by Tawpie

31 minutes ago, Robse said:

just went to cinema with wife... she wanted to see Avatar water world... or something. Shocking: No EUC's in the whole movie... 😐

Aww so sad. I would love to see them tether their tail to the EUC. :D And speed off.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Funky said:

Aww so sad. I would love to see them tether their tail to the EUC. :D And speed off.

yeah man, think about it, connect your mind to a Begode wheel controller 😂 and set of with personal tilt control....

38 minutes ago, Robse said:

yeah man, think about it, connect your mind to a Begode wheel controller 😂 and set of with personal tilt control....

Nah thanks.. I don't want my mind be blown - literally.

Boom Mind Blown GIF - Boom Mind Blown Mind Blowing - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Funky

7 minutes ago, Paul A said:

Shibby time as a teenager.....

Hide contents

The addition of the GodMod would have prevented this!:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1