THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

On 5/18/2021 at 12:33 PM, 5Cauac said:

A tranquil ride through one of the most beautiful places on Earth...

Finally took the time to watch. Nice vid. Very relaxing. Cute lil buddy ya got there.

Edited by OldFartRides

2 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Hey...any drop without falling is a good drop. Just be careful as even  @Hirsute   
has occasional accidents. He just finds creative ways to cope. 

Great souvenir... complete rupture of the biceps... just few months before the Euc contest (good motivation for speed recovery!)

Edited by Hirsute
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, OldFartRides said:

Cute lil buddy a got there.

Thanks, she loves going for rides. She's fifteen years old and gets tired quickly on walks so when I say "backpack"  she gets excited. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, n2eus said:

Man, I so want to use more drone footage in my vids but not only is it a hassle to carry all these cameras around, most of the places I go to either don't allow drones or terrain/obstacles prevent me from using tracking effectively on my drone. I have an old Mavic Air that works great but does not track very well. I was thinking of getting a Skydio  but for the price I rather get another wheel. How are you liking the Skydio and is it cumbersome when taking on rides? How to you carry it on your rides when not in use or getting to your destination? What I like about the Mavic Air is that both the Remote and Drone can fit in my pack with the rest of my GoPros, pump, water bottle, and room to spare.  

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, 5Cauac said:

Man, I so want to use more drone footage in my vids but not only is it a hassle to carry all these cameras around, most of the places I go to either don't allow drones or terrain/obstacles prevent me from using tracking effectively on my drone. I have an old Mavic Air that works great but does not track very well. I was thinking of getting a Skydio  but for the price I rather get another wheel. How are you liking the Skydio and is it cumbersome when taking on rides? How to you carry it on your rides when not in use or getting to your destination? What I like about the Mavic Air is that both the Remote and Drone can fit in my pack with the rest of my GoPros, pump, water bottle, and room to spare.  

I totally agree about the hassle with drones.  The Skydio performs excellent.  I carry the case under my armpit (strap over the opposite shoulder).  I can stop my EUC, start-up and fly and land in my hand, without having to set anything down or laydown the EUC.

32 minutes ago, n2eus said:

I totally agree about the hassle with drones.  The Skydio performs excellent.  I carry the case under my armpit (strap over the opposite shoulder).  I can stop my EUC, start-up and fly and land in my hand, without having to set anything down or laydown the EUC.

Are you using the tracking beacon or just your phone? 

1 hour ago, 5Cauac said:

There's virtually nowhere in the Bay Area where you can (legally) fly drones. The State Parks and SF/San Carlos/Moss Beach airport exclusion zones pretty much cover the whole peninsula. I have a GoPro Karma drone around here that I think I've flown twice.

12 hours ago, Jon Stern said:

There's virtually nowhere in the Bay Area where you can (legally) fly drones. The State Parks and SF/San Carlos/Moss Beach airport exclusion zones pretty much cover the whole peninsula. I have a GoPro Karma drone around here that I think I've flown twice.

Yup, sucks alright. I still get away with short fights in certain remote areas but none where I would really like to. 

I'll actually be attempting such a flight tomorrow in Livermore so wish me luck. :efee96588e: :eff01bbbfc:

Edited by 5Cauac
  • Like 2

EUC fun at a village with some kids 😅 back in 2017

#euc #electricunicycle #electric #unicycle #Greece #electricunicyclegreece
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPN2v3WjSxd/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Having fun with EUC at Olympiakos Stadium

#euc #electricunicycle #electric #unicycle #Greece #electricunicyclegreece 
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPN10JuDnix/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Why not have extra fun while riding an EUC! #euc #electricunicycle #electric #unicycle #Greece #electricunicyclegreece
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPN0GJODlCF/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Edited by Lefteris
merging instagram posts.
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, supercurio said:

Loads of fun in Stockholm skateparks with @Mike Sacristan and our friend Tobias.

That’s awesome! Riding on flat tedious  roads/trails will never be the same.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lefteris said:

Feel free to visit my friend :D 

Thanks.That’s Yanni country. Beautiful! His most impressive concert was at the Acropolis. 

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Thanks.That’s Yanni country. Beautiful! His most impressive concert was at the Acropolis. 

No joke, whenever you visit Greece, hit me up ;) 

We have quite the group here :D 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Lefteris said:

No joke, whenever you visit Greece, hit me up ;) 

We have quite the group here :D 

Greatly appreciate the offer!:cheers:

I must be doing something wrong in life. I can’t even find the time to visit my lake front cottage which is only 60 miles away. So glad my son and daughter didn’t follow in my footsteps.

• Like 1