THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

1 hour ago, Hirsute said:

@Rehab1 this video was done with the prototype, an Inmotion France's wheel for the official video. I will do an other video with the new one (mine, the prize one). I am just waiting for an other video idea, more personal.

By the way, the V8 is a great Wheel! Thanks!

The round trip tickets have arrived! I loved your idea of flying @Jason McNeil and myself to France to assist you in making the personal V8 video! Many thanks!?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Boxer Rebellion said:

@Hirsute I nominate you to be the next villain for the next James Bond movie! if your fantastic skills and videos are discovered by someone in Hollywood, I think you will fit really good in a script or a scene, displaying your EUC skills, all the while promoting EUCs.

@HirsutePerhaps an idea to start your next video: use the James Bond theme music as an intro, then morph into something else spectacular...displaying amazing skills of foot/body/mind control, have a climatic scene...then conclude as normal ordinary person riding the electric unicycle in the streets of Paris...just some thoughts

• Upvote 1

On 10/25/2016 at 0:49 AM, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

Don't be too bitter, @Snurre.  [...] I know it's challenging to live in a number two country1, but don't hate.  [...]

1Best Countries: Quality of Life

(BTW if you couldn't tell - I was just kidding!)

Bitterness and hatred? To think that I would ever sink that low, @HunkaHunkaBurningLove !  I only host grudges and malice, thank you. ;)

• Upvote 2

We're only accepting "+" membership applications from female members at the moment.  We in the "+" members association believe in gender equality, and we have sadly noticed there is a shortage of sexy females.  Please fill out this brief questionnaire to see if you are eligible for consideration.

1.  Are you a sexy female and not a middle aged, balding (or bald) man?

2.  Do you possess an extensive collection of Victoria's Secret lingerie that you would be able to wear during meetings?

3.  Do you believe in casual, consensual electric unicycle riding together with others?

4.  Do you have flexible ethics and twisted sense of moral value?

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

We're only accepting "+" membership applications from female members at the moment.  We in the "+" members association believe in gender equality, and we have sadly noticed there is a shortage of sexy females.  Please fill out this brief questionnaire to see if you are eligible for consideration.

1.  Are you a sexy female and not a middle aged, balding (or bald) man?

2.  Do you possess an extensive collection of Victoria's Secret lingerie that you would be able to wear during meetings?

3.  Do you believe in casual, consensual electric unicycle riding together with others?

4.  Do you have flexible ethics and twisted sense of moral value?

#2, #3 and #4 are all a definite yes!

How strict are you about #1? I do have a wig...

• Upvote 1

s4h8k.jpg

3aebcca2f4.jpg

M'okay I'm better now.  That second image saved me.  :rolleyes:  And ahem?  SECURITY!  SECURITY!!!!

EDIT:  Okay I'm back.... I had to go disinfect my eyes.  :blink:  Did you know that bleach kinda stings?  <blink blink>  But they are so much better now.

Edited by HunkaHunkaBurningLove
  • Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Pretty cool video!  I think you need a little more air in the costume though.  Silver looks a little deflated.  Where's the inflation spout?  I hope it's not in an ackward location.  :D

That was embarrassing yesterday! A lady that I have never met before had to reach into my backside to free up airflow to the fan that inflates the horse! (I) It never was right after that.:P Hollywood stunts should be left to the professionals. It was fun anyways!

• Upvote 2

On 10/27/2016 at 7:46 PM, Rehab1 said:

@HirsuteSo glad you selected the Inmotion V8 for your grand prize! Awesome video buddy! Looks like you are having so much fun! :)

@Hirsute Spectactular skills as always!  I want to ask you, do you feel it's easier to do tricks on the V5 or V8?  What are the differences between the two in your opinion when doing stunt videos?

• Upvote 3