5 hours ago, vido said:

Yay video of nbz !!

3 minutes of feet, great...

Compared to the bombastic V10 release, the One Z is feeling like a wet fart. 

Edited by Kael
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, vido said:

Yay video of nbz !!

Great -  this is exactly shown here how not to show anything. There are only few thing visible - the wheel does not have those new good looking asymmetric pedals, but "old style" Ninebot ONE E pedals..   not good! , there seems to be very short glimpse of the handle on the back of the wheel, but hard to tell.... The only plus is that the ride is quite stable quiet, even on the bumpy road.

Edited by Lukasz

6 hours ago, Lukasz said:

Great -  this is exactly shown here how not to show anything. The only thing visible is that the wheel does not have those new good looking asymmetric pedals, but "old style" Ninebot ONE E pedals..   not good!

Even the presale page shows the E+ pedals and not the ones we liked so much from the original announcment or CES.

Specification sheet deleted due to lack of space.

Edited by Lukasz
file quota limit reached - attachment deleted
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Some interesting facts from the specification:

• 10,5 hours charging time for Z10! (with 2A charger) .... I do not sleep that long!  
  • 24 kg for Z10 - I wonder how heavy KS18L is....  (carrying it with you is out of the question unless you are heavy weights lifting team member)
  • 51.8V 995Wh battery in Z10  - range 90 km
  • Those who read Chinese - please tell us more what is written in the middle section - about  5 cm  / 10 cm

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Lukasz said:

New movie - still no data regarding mud flap and handle - but much more to see than on the previous movie!

I am surprised, the guy riding is able to make tight turns without scraping the pedals. That's a good sign. 

3 hours ago, Lukasz said:

See specification sheet:

image.thumb.png.898511dd822e9fe8b76bdbaf2a524f6a.png

This paper spec states the suitable riding environments are:

• Hard surface
  • Flat soil surface
  • 20 degree or less slope hill climb :shock2:
  • No more than 5 cm curb
  • No more than 10 cm cracks
  • Standard speedbumps
  • No deeper than 10 cm water

And for the motor, all 3 of them are using nominal 800W only? :shock2:

Edited by z3n
fingers faster than brain...
  • Like 2

My Chinese language skills are a little rusty, but I think it says 25° for the Z8/Z10?  :whistling:

It would be nice to be able to clarify the top cruising speed for the Z10 with a full battery.  I bet it's probably 40 KPH like the Z8 or someone has some explaining to do at Ninebot corporate!  :furious:  I thought the Z10 was supposed to be the new flagship model.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Either way some people are going to be very pleasantly surprised or extremely disappointed.  I'm keeping my expectations on the lower side, but if the wheel can hit 40 kph for any appreciable amount of time and climb most hills I'm sure people will be happy especially with that secksi thick wheel.  :dribble: 

Com'on they are advertising it as the Batmowheel.  It HAS to live up to the hype!!!

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Either way some people are going to be very pleasantly surprised or extremely disappointed.  I'm keeping my expectations on the lower side, but if the wheel can hit 40 kph for any appreciable amount of time and climb most hills I'm sure people will be happy especially with that secksi thick wheel.  :dribble: 

Com'on they are advertising it as the Batmowheel.  It HAS to live up to the hype!!!

1800W nominal, 25° climb, 45kph max or I'm out.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I like its nice compact form :thumbup:

What happened to the large pedals. This pedal is smaller than even the ACM .

11 hours ago, Lukasz said:

side of Z10 with other wheels.jpg

Where are the large pedals we saw in CES ?

• Like 1