The Photo Thread

SlowMo

15 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

I want you to stop for a minute and remember that feeling you get when that EUC shaped brown box was collected / delivered.

That excited anticipation of what was inside!

And now, consider how I might be feeling...

Hide contents

Shipment

And this isn't even the whole shipment!

Is that you? You look much slimmer than your name lets on.

Edited by Esper

55 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

I want you to stop for a minute and remember that feeling you get when that EUC shaped brown box was collected / delivered.

That excited anticipation of what was inside!

And now, consider how I might be feeling...

Hide contents

Shipment

And this isn't even the whole shipment!

Look at you buddy!! Congratulations and much success on your business venture!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Cute. For a moment I wondered "Didn't he sell all the old wheels he had?" before I remembered the "baby" video:efee8319ab:

Mten3 never left my side except for those times when hiding in the closet from my wife.?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I convinced @Mrs. Rehab1 to supply me with her CCTV video footage from when this masterpiece was completed!

I have queued it up to @Rehab1s best comments on the artwork...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

I convinced @Mrs. Rehab1 to supply me with her CCTV video footage from when this masterpiece was completed!

I have queued it up to @Rehab1s best comments on the artwork...

:roflmao:There must be something wrong with me. This double rainbow appears to contain a subliminal erotic message :facepalm:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, who_the said:

Enjoyed a really fun couple days of wheeling up here in the San Francisco Bay Area with the one and only @Marty Backe! Lots more to come from this ride and Friday with the Z10, including some riding impressions and video I'm sure. Thanks eWheels and @Jason McNeil for sharing your Ninebot Z10, we had about 30 people at our Friday demo ride and a good group Saturday for our Pacifica to Half Moon Bay trail ride. Let's just say the Z10 more than held its own. Only the absolute most hardcore of riders will ever need more than what this very serious wheel can deliver.

euc-halfmoonbay-marty.thumb.jpg.97244b89b11a4a01def21d7181af322c.jpg

Awesome photo with fellow colleagues, beautiful weather and scenery. It doesn’t get any better than that! :thumbup:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Passed 5000km on my ACM. Mileage is going up slowly because it has been too crazy hot for riding here for weeks. On the wheel, feels like standing in front of a hot blow dryer:efefc8626c: This is the one ride I tried.

132507.png

132509.jpg

132510.jpg

Picture from last weekend:eff04a58a6::efefc8626c::efefc8626c::efefc8626c:

132511.jpg

Edited by meepmeepmayer
spelling
  • Like 3

@meepmeepmayer 5000km? Incredible, especially on a 16inch wheel. Take a Bow ?.

You are surrounded by lovely countryside. Nice scenery for you to explore!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Eh, at 50-60km per ride, it's not much. Goes up really fast when you ride daily or every other day. Thing is, I'm essentially riding back and forth restlessly in front of the mountains I can't really ride up like I want (because that would fry my ACM), like a tiger pacing  in a cage because it can't get out:efee8c29ce:

Thanks anyways! The scenery is nice. Though for real exploring, I'd need double the battery (65km are over really fast, that's 2.5 hours of riding) and most of all the mountain capability. Still waiting for a Gotway (because everyone else seems content to build 1000Wh wheels) that reliably can't be fried on even the craziest hill. EUCs aren't there for me yet. Maybe GW's next 16 inch model... or the one after that:efee8319ab:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Still waiting for a Gotway (because everyone else seems content to build 1000Wh wheels) that reliably can't be fried on even the craziest hill. EUCs aren't there for me yet. Maybe GW's next 16 inch model... or the one after that:efee8319ab:

Are you not considering the MCM5 because of the battery limitation? Apparently it’s the best hill climber around. I wonder if you’d be able to rig up a charge and ride system like some onewheel riders have been doing... But yeah, if a DIY charge and ride setup isn’t for you then I suppose waiting is the best option for now!

• Like 1

The MCM5 is really tempting, and 800Wh should work for standard mountain rides. Though 16 inches seems better for general offroad and uneven terrain, and I really want the range (for exploring and extended tours!) to go with the climbing ability. What killed it were the Euro prices, that's like $1650:eff04a58a6:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

The MCM5 is really tempting, and 800Wh should work for standard mountain rides. Though 16 inches seems better for general offroad and uneven terrain, and I really want the range (for exploring and extended tours!) to go with the climbing ability. What killed it were the Euro prices, that's like $1650:eff04a58a6:

With limited experience I now have with different sized wheels from 10" to  MSX almost 20".  I have to agree with you and the others as to 16" wheels are optimal for most of situations.  MSX is wonderful to ride for sure and also ended my quest for any bigger wheel.  The one wheel I'd be interested in is not existent, 16" with 3"or + width tire with 1600wh+, until then I think I'm good with what I have.  My favorite wheel as of now is Tesla for ride quality but if I will keep only one wheel, It's ACM2 1600 wh.  Good thing I don't have to choose...  :cheers:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Mark Lee said:

With limited experience I now have with different sized wheels from 10" to  MSX almost 20".  I have to agree with you and the others as to 16" wheels are optimal for most of situations.  MSX is wonderful to ride for sure and also ended my quest for any bigger wheel.  The one wheel I'd be interested in is not existent, 16" with 3"or + width tire with 1600wh+, until then I think I'm good with what I have.  My favorite wheel as of now is Tesla for ride quality but if I will keep only one wheel, It's ACM2 1600 wh.  Good thing I don't have to choose...  :cheers:

EXACTLY... I agree the 16" is best all around wheel... I just did a 10 mile ride on my MCM5, it is nice, smooth and pretty quick, but the 16S and Tesla are definitely my favorites right now, my ACMv2 should be here next week so I am "almost" covered:efeee20b79:  I put in my pre-order for the Z10 and I will try to hold out on getting a MSX... we will see how successful I am... :facepalm:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Marcglider said:

EXACTLY... I agree the 16" is best all around wheel... I just did a 10 mile ride on my MCM5, it is nice, smooth and pretty quick, but the 16S and Tesla are definitely my favorites right now, my ACMv2 should be here next week so I am "almost" covered:efeee20b79:  I put in my pre-order for the Z10 and I will try to hold out on getting a MSX... we will see how successful I am... :facepalm:

Here we go again we need all of them in our stall since they are all so different.  MSX is a great wheel and I'm keeping it for sure.  I will have a chance to ride Z10 shortly and will see but I think I'm going to hold out for the next generation 16" wheels knowing Gotway it could be anytime.  :w00t2:

Give MCM5 more time and you will see its potential it's a great wheel, it took me over 200 miles to really get the feel of it... ;)

Edited by Mark Lee
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mark Lee said:

Here we go again we need all of them in our stall since they are all so different.  MSX is a great wheel and I'm keeping it for sure.  I will have a chance to ride Z10 shortly and will see but I think I'm going to hold out for the next generation 16" wheels knowing Gotway it could be anytime.  :w00t2:

Not sure what GW would come out with to greatly improve the Tesla, maybe more batt... what I would like to see is a KS16, speed at 26mph, 3 inch tire, and 1300 batt.... I'm buying that puppy for sure... LOL  If I do a 40+ mile ride on my ACM and it feels good, I will hold off on the MSX... we will see... It is weird, the 16S and Tesla are very similar and very different at the same time... or maybe I need to get my medication updated...:efee78d764:

• Like 1