The Photo Thread

SlowMo

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 4:53 AM, Marty Backe said:

It was a very uncomfortable next few hours until I was able to get home and get out of soggy shoes, socks, pants, etc. :)

#FirstWorldProblems
#Riding365DaysAYear

• Like 3

@Marty Backe You're not retiring from EUCs, are you? Your "frustration" (for lack of a better term) with social media and wheeling taking so much of you time, not even a little excitement for the Nikola, and now these pictures of different wheels in different but familiar places give me the vibe of a final round. Tell us you're ok:efee47c9c8:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

@Marty Backe You're not retiring from EUCs, are you? Your "frustration" (for lack of a better term) with social media and wheeling taking so much of you time, not even a little excitement for the Nikola, and now these pictures of different wheels in different but familiar places give me the vibe of a final round. Tell us you're ok:efee47c9c8:

I'm riding a lot and I post pictures from my latest rides. Just got back from a 50-mile Monster ride. Not sure what else to say.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Everyone needs to take a break sometimes and focus on the things they enjoy the most.  If the little things on the side become more of a chore than something personally rewarding, it’s time to step back and re-evaluate or have a time out from them.

No worries though - I got a poster made just in case...  :whistling:

2ngtzqs.png

:cheers:

10 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

:efee8319ab:

Still loving the ACM looks, no other wheel has this quality. Low, compact, awesome.

I'm very sad that the line is coming to an end, my two ACMs have taken a ton of abuse and they still come back for more.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, litewave said:

That will be an awesome photo when the pōhutukawa are in full bloom.

They are blooming hard at the moment.  I should have chosen a better Tree to frame behind me :lol: 

There is a few yellow Pohutakawa blooming at the moment up here, i might try get a photo this afternoon infront of it :) 

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

My first ride in a week. Gingerly, I took the Z10 for a ride around town. Beautiful December evening for riding.

IMG_20181215_170034098_HDR

Glad to see you back up and running buddy!  Did the accident give your hair a shock too? Or just blending in with the palms? ;) 

• Like 2