This seems to be a lot bigger than an Mten4? At first I was misled by the design similarity. Did I get the numbers wrong or is this the first EUC with a 15'' tire?

Edited by mhpr262

"Easy to Learning" - this inspires confidence that there will be no mistakes in the English translation of the manual.

Oh wait, I forgot that Begode very elegantly avoids all those translation issues by not providing ANY sort of manual, just like they did with my EX20s.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, mhpr262 said:

"Easy to Learning" - this inspires confidence that there will be no mistakes in the English translation of the manual.

Oh wait, I forgot that Begode very elegantly avoids all those translation issues by not providing ANY sort of manual, just like they did with my EX20s.

Haha yeah that sounds about right. The Engrish is even more hilarious when you're in China, fun times. I may be going back to China this year so I'll make it a point to visit the "birthplace" of Chinese EUC's in Dongguan, Guangzhou, and Shenzhen. 

Edited by Clem604

I do hope it has "stronger" build than mTen4. (The side steel/panel that holds everything together.) On some mTen4 whole euc body gets bent.

j8aukex9pns91.jpg

Battery size and speed seems ideal. Doh 1000W motor? Isn't it kinda weak?

Real smart BMS? No? Skip...

Edited by Funky
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Tawpie said:

@Funky BG is listening to you!

Not quit.. But i guess it's "something"... I did say i liked RS very much on paper. But real life build quality sucked. I want that wheel to be rebuilt by someone. :D 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Paul A said:

Would anyone actually ride an EUC, especially a Begode, completely submerged in water?

I doubt it, but wouldn’t be the first time Begode tried some very interesting marketing stunts *cough* drilling into a LiFePO4 RS concept *cough*.

EDIT: @Funky, the 1000 W motor and the issues the MTen4 frame had with bending were also things I was thinking of. Hopefully there's extra thickness on this wheel anyways (enough to make it stronger), but 1000 W sounds like it might be a bit anemic even if it's supposedly a HT motor. Very interesting wheel and hopefully a significant step up in build quality, but it doesn't seem like it brings much more performance (on paper at least).

Edited by Flygonial
Wanted to respond to multiple people without adding an extra post.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Paul A said:

So people will buy it, ride it completely submerged in water.

With time, seals are no longer watertight, and a rider is electrocuted?

..and through the nuts if he's sitting down ! But on the plus side it'll be in the best place for a fire !

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, meepmeepmayer said:

The point is you never have to worry about riding in the rain and "normal" wet conditons

Dangerous advertisements can be banned for misleading viewers as to the safe and proper use of a product.

Disclaimers and warnings can sometimes appear on advertisements. eg: stunts performed by professionals, on a closed circuit, etc.

Some people might actually ride the wheel as a submersible for years though.

Just hope everyone realizes the point of the video.

• Upvote 1

• mrelwood changed the title to Begode A2