I love that they actually putting out a wheel that looks to be excellent for beginners. As long as the price is right this light wheel could bring a lot of new riders! I don't mind it being a bit on the lower end of power. It's not a replacement wheel for people in this forum.. :)

Getting new riders hooked = selling more bigger wheels next season! 

I'm only hoping they don't get greedy with the price.. but judging how they priced the mten4 I feel scared.

One thing I don't like this this style BG wheel is a lack of trolley handle. The add on ones just look shit. But I guess people can work out a better 3rd party solutions if this wheel become popular.

I'm afraid it will be all we got as an mcm6...

I was really hoping they'd ditch their new design scheme for a real successor of the mcm5. The mcm5v2 is my favorite wheel, even though I've had V12 HS, SherMAX, Master, MSX etc...

The practicality of the mcm5v2 is just too good. Pretty small, very agile, packs a punch (pretty hard to overtorque, whereas you'll overtorque any KS14 or even v8f, KS16 ... without even trying..). And it's coming from a guy that routinely overtorques the master under braking.

I was really hoping for a mcm6, 100v, 1350wh (24S3P), the same motor for higher top speed (the free spin should go up to 70 km/h with the voltage increase), which would make for a real 50km/h capable wheel (if needed). I routinely beeped on mine from 42/43 km/h, cruising at 45 was not really possible, only short burst, even though the wheel is insanely stable... It would weight around 18-19 kgs with those specs, so maybe that's already to heavy for a 14".

If they want to keep 84v, then just putting another pack in parallel would make it a 1000wh wheel, with much less sag that would enable actually higher cruising speed. Only maybe 1kg more, and that would be a sufficient update for me to buy it in a hearbeat.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, koto said:

Except for the waterproofing, why the A2 may be better than the MCM5v2 ?

3" tire compared to a 2.5” one is nothing to sneeze at. If you like the stability of a 3” tire, a 2.5” one may not even be a choice.

Other than that the A2 specs don’t seem attractive.

1 minute ago, Rawnei said:

It's a new method, instead of trying to keep water out it becomes one with the water.

hehe ;-)   that means, secured against leaks - to the outside.  That pic is so funny - that little sad wheel with a teardrop in his eye ;-)

• Like 1

... and they showed this in close-up, in the first video of their product, the one in which they presented their new wheel and its unique features to the whole world. Can it get any more unprofessional?! Simply unbelievable.

• Upvote 2

Good Meme doh. I had laugh.

I have written down gotway long ago. They don't bring anything new to the market.. (New - as in real smart BMS, Things that matter. At least for me.) And their whole wheel line is more or less the same thing. Aside of EX30, which "somewhat" looked better than rest.

Till i see a disassembly video - can't say much about A2.. Doh i personally don't have high hopes this one being any better..

Edited by Funky
  • Like 1

Hi, this is a thread about the new model from Begode, not about a midget with a half-full aquarium as a head.

Shouldn't we get together and get back in the boat - thread?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Robse said:

Hi, this is a thread about the new model from Begode, not about a midget with a half-full aquarium as a head.

Shouldn't we get together and get back in the boat - thread?

Nah i nominate this A2 tread for memes & jokes. Because A2 isn't anything special and worth talking about. Let's forget about it.. Maybe it will un-launch.

If it isn't waterproof - only thing going for it. It's simply useless wheel..... Almost same as The 16" Fattson being 40kg 16" wheel with small battery. :D 

Edited by Funky

5 minutes ago, Paul A said:

Knowing Begode..... it'll be side by side seating...

Now that will be a new circus performance in making. Knowing how they make the videos.. I will LOVE IT.

I can already see two people holding 3rd upwards.. Riding in circles.chinese-women-acrobats-balancing-on-bicyChinese_Circus_Acrobats_on_Bicycle.jpg

Edited by Funky
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Paul A said:

Begode branching out.

Going to manufacture submarines next.

Fine print: Don't ride your submarine in the rain.

• Haha 2

• mrelwood changed the title to Begode A2