Begode Master 134V 2400WH Suspension

onkeldanuel

6 hours ago, BleepBloopBlop said:

Bahahaha. You all should tell the RS-HT owners how dangerous their wheels are with their current high capacity cells. This wheel is basically an RS-HT with more voltage for increased RPM/Speed.

My point exactly. They are.

From local people I know:

• 1 burned down house (MSP HT)
  • 1 basement fire with visit to the ER (MSP HT)
  • 6 broken packs (2xMSP HT + 1x EX.N)

Mainly from information @goatman shared and linked to, I believe 40T packs will less prone to fires or breaking down - to a certain extent.

7 hours ago, BleepBloopBlop said:

Bahahaha. You all should tell the RS-HT owners how dangerous their wheels are with their current high capacity cells. This wheel is basically an RS-HT with more voltage for increased RPM/Speed.

Well. If that's the case, then why do you think they're offering other cell options now? Boredom?

I don't mean the third party packs. (Those could be because of quality concerns.) I mean the Begode in house made Molicel packs.

Has Molicel P42 been replaced by Samsung 40T now? 

21 hours ago, BleepBloopBlop said:

peak around 3000w typically on a ride and top it out at 43mph indicated most rides.

Have you looked at your peak power draw from the built-in display? If yes, what were the values?

I wish they would offer a 6p (3600Wh) variant. No more need to consider lesser capacity cells to get enough peak current. No more need to choose between the otherwise perfect wheel (on paper) and a long range cruiser. No more 100V EX20S needed. All good. I guess it would be too perfect to be true:cry2:

• Like 1

It would also weigh nearly 100lbs like its big brother the EX20S! I do wonder about adding an additional pair of packs to the back behind the current rear packs. Would end up with a tail heavy wheel but I bet you would get used to it. 

Edited by BleepBloopBlop

14 minutes ago, BleepBloopBlop said:

I guess it's good to get the content out there for people that don't have FB

The link above for facebook said 

This content isn't available at the moment
When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people or changed who can see it, or it's been deleted.

1 hour ago, Blunzn said:

with best wishes from the S22 telegram group ;) 

master 1st batch oscillations

https://t.me/s20eagle/8530

handle/pedals after 3 days of use

https://t.me/s20eagle/8519

Those pedals look fine, handle on the otherside looks like it just needs some glue, I don't see the problem with it
Can't say anything about the oscillations, idk if that would be a firmware or a hardware issue, not intelligent enough

8 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

I wish they would offer a 6p (3600Wh) variant. No more need to consider lesser capacity cells to get enough peak current. No more need to choose between the otherwise perfect wheel (on paper) and a long range cruiser. No more 100V EX20S needed. All good. I guess it would be too perfect to be true:cry2:

It's probably on its way. :)

Physically it could be tricky to find a place for a third pack. Like the EX.N the weight distribution could get affected.

In joining the euc world, I am realizing that Murphy's Law is too conservative for euc's manufactured in China.

Instead of: 

What can go wrong, will go wrong.

To:

What can go wrong, is guaranteed to go wrong.

What shouldn't go wrong, will go wrong.

And lastly:

If you can make them, you sell them.           (without regards)

(There is no differentiation between prototyping, pre-production, and production; nor QC, Quality Assurance, and Safety Considerations are a thing. Issues, problems, and defects are a thing, if and only if customers complain about them.)

Edited by techyiam
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, BleepBloopBlop said:

Someone should go warn Shibby his RS-T isn't safe with it's factory high capacity cells! ;)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ca0BP_vOGM7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Maybe? :D

How many Nikola/MSP/RS-HT are still running fine after 5/10 years with original packs? If they aren't overly represented among pack failures then I'll shut up. :efeec46606:

• Thanks 1

On 4/10/2022 at 3:20 PM, Blunzn said:

with best wishes from the S22 telegram group ;) 

master 1st batch oscillations

https://t.me/s20eagle/8530

handle/pedals after 3 days of use

https://t.me/s20eagle/8519

FFS! I cannot believe that they put so much work (supposedly) into testing this wheel, filming a ton of promo material, yet somehow it STILL oscillates. It is truly mind boggling. Well, maybe I can believe it... Regardless of how quickly this has the potential to be fixed with an update, I am just utterly confused as to how such a basic riding operation would lead to oscillations after so much test riding. The commander HS has the same issue, but I'll give them a pass there since it's only at top speed where they are likely afraid to reach. @GoGeorgeGo, I know you said you aren't too keen on doing top speed tests yourself, would you happen to know anyone that is/are you willing to even let that test be performed? Understandable if not, I can't imagine spare parts would be easy to get at the moment. However, all my hopes for the commander were dashed, at least until they fix the issue, when I discovered the oscillation at top speed (45mph+), so I would not be surprised if an even heavier wheel like the EX20S oscillates as well. Though it is reassuring you are able to get FW updates so quickly. How are you contacting Begode, just by WeChatting someone like Lukas directly?