Inmotion "V13" announcement forthcoming!

mrelwood

I have a Dyson V12 vaccuum

the next model came out with lasers 

so the new Inmotion will also feature lasers!

😂

Edited by Trevor Phillips
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Kekafuch said:

When is CES :) perfect time to unveil the “V20”. 

It is a bit odd because some dates suggest 2-4 Jan 2022 but all the logo of CES state 5-8 Jan 2022. 

Back in Jan 2021, it was supposed to be the event for both V11 and V12, but they got postponed. It could be really cool if this time they did show us something. 

For some reason my gut sensation just say I am glad I didn't pay for a pre-ordered S20. 

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 2

On 11/30/2021 at 2:34 PM, Kekafuch said:

When is CES :) perfect time to unveil the “V20”. 

I have never seen any new EUCs announced at CES recently (other than perhaps by Ninebot many years ago). If the manufacturers are there they're mostly featuring scooters and things. (And just may have old EUCs on display as an afterthought.)

Although I guess if InMotion went for some crazy aspirational high-end concept-car-type thing, a place like CES would make sense for it.

Edited by AtlasP

15 minutes ago, AtlasP said:

I have never seen any EUC presence at CES in my 3-4 years in this community, so I would say this is highly unlikely. (IIRC one of the Ninebots was many years ago but they long-since left the EUC market entire self-balancing space, and otherwise none of the other manufacturers have shown EUCs there--at least not with EUCs, maybe with scooters.)

They used the booth to show their new e-scooter back in 2020 ( I couldn't find it right now. It might have been 2020 this pandemic thing mess up my sense of time).

But I found this :D and the post above this show what they shares that year. 

Edited by Unventor
did some more searching.
  • Like 1

There is Abrams hype - There is KS s20 hype. Ill hype the "V13" since I love the V11 so much.  My sherman aint a bad wheel either I must say. But I do hope suspension wheels is the future of EUCs. 

the wait is agonizing .... But I certainly hope for a powerfull suspension wheel with more range than the V11, maybe a 126V battery or at least 100V?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lex Smith said:

Exciting indeed!  If Inmotion came out with a faster suspension wheel I would be keenly interested.   The V11 has brought me so much joy and it's saving me about $30 a week in fuel or train fares.

So you like ride the V11 over the train ride? 

And how much faster is fast enough for you? I mean how fast do you dare to ride and what will you use. 

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 1

It sounds like a V11F doesn't it. 

It's what I'd like it to be. A v11 with 100v, refined suspension, better torque if possible and it's the sweet spot.

If more performance means more weight, I'd just stop there. And for the fast and furious people there is the new v12 already 

• Like 1

I reckon it will be called "V1300" and it will be a 60mph (100kph) or/and 130V 20" wheel with a V11-type suspension, 3kW motor and detachable batteries. It will compare with S20 as V11 compares with S18. And how the S18 is the most comfortable off-roader today while V11 is the smoothest pavement eater, the new IM wheel will be the best ever urban wheel leaving the off-road for S20. :popcorn:

6 hours ago, That Guy said:

I reckon it will be called "V1300" and it will be a 60mph (100kph) or/and 130V 20" wheel with a V11-type suspension, 3kW motor and detachable batteries. It will compare with S20 as V11 compares with S18. And how the S18 is the most comfortable off-roader today while V11 is the smoothest pavement eater, the new IM wheel will be the best ever urban wheel leaving the off-road for S20. :popcorn:

So what on bases do you build that statement? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Unventor said:

So what on bases do you build that statement? 

It's a vague digest of my gut feel, rumours, half-statements and wishful thinking... :-)

In this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv1Or0Nd0zE from about 19:20 the guys are giving away a couple of clues, including the actual name of the thing... Then a couple of other people here and there are saying things... But I am just mostly guessing.

Edited by That Guy

I guess we will see once when Inmotion go more public about this. In hopeful not to far future. 

• Like 3

On 12/7/2021 at 8:45 PM, That Guy said:

It's a vague digest of my gut feel, rumours, half-statements and wishful thinking... :-)

In this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv1Or0Nd0zE from about 19:20 the guys are giving away a couple of clues, including the actual name of the thing... Then a couple of other people here and there are saying things... But I am just mostly guessing.

Pretty much the only actual rumors I’ve heard is what the eevee’s video also referred to as “it’s going to blow peoples minds”, “no one else has done before”, “a bit scary”, “ambitious”, “something completely unexpected“, etc… It really doesn’t sound to me like it would just be slightly faster, or slightly more anything. I’m actually expecting something unexpected.

On 12/7/2021 at 6:51 AM, That Guy said:

the S18 is the most comfortable off-roader today

Sure, as long as you stay on smooth surfaces (until you overhaul the suspension, 20+ hrs), don’t try to accelerate uphill or get stuck on roots  due to battery sag, replace the pads with DIY, and stay on dry and clean paved roads because the street tire has a dangerously lousy grip elsewhere… :facepalm:

• Like 2