2 minutes ago, Unipilot69 said:

I have EucWorld and it has the ability to adjust the distance separately from speed. I haven't tested the distance accuracy yet. 

yes i know, my friend on IOS correct the speed on his EX, but distance seems still uncorrected 

22 hours ago, EMA said:

Do Darknessbot has speed and distance correction separated like EUC World ?

my friend told me can correct the speed but not the distance, is it possible ?

Speed only I believe

but I’ve never checked as I rarely use apps

bit the DB devs have been really good with suggestions in the past when I’ve contacted them

will have to do so again as my Mp reports negative amps when accelerating 

and I still can’t get any tiltback to work regardless of app used 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In an attempt to keep water and dust out, as well as possibly improve cooling, I have made a couple heatsinks. One of which covers the gaping hole to the inner fender and spinning wheel. Thermal paste arrives tomorrow and it will all be put back together and tested at that time. 

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/Qt2FBrcoQHehegkBreYAlw.teoTDrC9CjauJMloS3IW8o

NW7_b6P3TpOqZM5AUVFhPg?viewBox=1545,1153

Edited by RagingGrandpa
(fix url)
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Bulldogger said:

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/Qt2FBrcoQHehegkBreYAlw.teoTDrC9CjauJMloS3IW8o

In an attempt to keep water and dust out, as well as possibly improve cooling, I have made a couple heatsinks. One of which covers the gaping hole to the inner fender and spinning wheel. Thermal paste arrives tomorrow and it will all be put back together and tested at that time. 

smart idea, how looks temperature after this upgrade - during riding in warm weather ?

what is exact size of tire diameter in monsterPro - with factory 2.75" tire and accessory 3" tire? 

I recently changed standart CST 2.75" tire in Monster v3 to Bridgestone 3" and final size grown from 22,2" to 23" now :), probably this may be size close to monsterPro. 

20220504_185527.jpg

Edited by Greg X

9 hours ago, Greg X said:

what is exact size of tire diameter in monsterPro - with fabric  2.75" and accesory 3" tire? 

I recently changed fabric CST 2.75" tire in Monster v3 to Bridgestone 3" and final size grown from 22,2" to 23" now :), probably this may be size close to monsterPro. 

20220504_185527.jpg

2.75-18 

3.00-18 

80/90-18

4 hours ago, Alexutlang said:

2.75-18 

3.00-18 

80/90-18

yes, but this is only tire size. 

I asked about something else - real diameter of whole wheel (with tire) in monster Pro.

Could someone take the measuring cup and just measure it ?

ex2.jpg

Edited by Greg X

3 minutes ago, Greg X said:

I asked about something else - real diameter of whole wheel (with tire) in monster Pro

i think no one measured it exactly but should be 24.x

some say its less than 24", with factory tire closer to 23"

On 6/2/2020 at 12:18 PM, Arbolest said:

it's about 23 at my last measurement. 

If someone has monsterPro please measure real wheel diameter and we all will know finally.

Edited by Greg X

5 hours ago, Greg X said:

real diameter of whole tire in monster Pro.

FWIW, this is most easily done by making a wet paint line on one spot of the tire tread, then rolling the EUC one revolution to make the paint stamp the pavement, then taking a simple linear measurement of the distance between the two marks with a tape measure. Repeat a few times to ensure precision. It's the true circumference. Pi * D. 

Edited by RagingGrandpa
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, RagingGrandpa said:

FWIW, this is most easily done by making a wet paint line on one spot of the tire tread, then rolling the EUC one revolution to make the paint stamp the pavement, then taking a simple linear measurement of the distance between the two marks with a tape measure. Repeat a few times to ensure precision. It's the true circumference. Pi * D. 

Yeah, I was pleased to see EcoDrift started doing exactly this in some of their latest write-ups.

• Like 1

On 5/4/2022 at 3:19 PM, Greg X said:

what is exact size of tire diameter in monsterPro - with factory 2.75" tire and accessory 3" tire? 

I recently changed standart CST 2.75" tire in Monster v3 to Bridgestone 3" and final size grown from 22,2" to 23" now :), probably this may be size close to monsterPro. 

20210111_121652.thumb.jpg.940a3280c5623a0f2ed3055f6eb3649f.jpg

monster pro 90/90-18 tire vs monster v2 3 inch tire

• Like 2

On 5/7/2022 at 12:38 PM, Yvan said:

monster pro 90/90-18 tire vs monster v2 3 inch tire

could You mess this tire diameter? This is some accesory tire, looks bigger than factory tire in this model.

do You have any more pictures? This photo shows false perspective. 

i have a 90/90/18 Michelin pilot sport on my monster pro. measured OD is 24". tubeless if that matters

1 minute ago, Doug Hnut said:

i have a 90/90/18 Michelin pilot sport on my monster pro. measured OD is 24". tubeless if that matters

I assume you are using a tube with it?

Just now, Mrd777 said:

I assume you are using a tube with it?

no, i run it tubeless. over 5000km this way. big bearing motor 

On 5/5/2022 at 1:17 PM, Greg X said:

yes, but this is only tire size. 

I asked about something else - real diameter of whole wheel (with tire) in monster Pro.

Could someone take the measuring cup and just measure it ?

ex2.jpg

This is non sense as monster pro has 18 inch rim while monster V3 has 17 inch rim

18 hours ago, Doug Hnut said:

i have a 90/90/18 Michelin pilot sport on my monster Pro. measured OD is 24". 

thanks. So we have at last real measurement. 

Monster v3/veteran Abrams (with tire 3") - 23"

MonsterPro (with tire 3") - 24"

18 hours ago, Alexutlang said:

monster pro has 18 inch rim

monster V3 has 17 inch rim

yes, so it seems that final difference in outer diameter of whole wheel with similiar tire - is not huge, only 1", just like difference in rim size :efee6b18f3:

Edited by Greg X

On 2/21/2022 at 11:34 PM, Alexutlang said:

I have sherman max and monster pro. I still prefer the MP over the max. It's more comfortable for seated riding, it's safer on bumps at potholes, it's more stable on windy day. it beeps at 80% compared to 70% on sherman ( I have speed guardian). Once you get used to it, it feels as nimble as other 20" euc. I'm using michelin city pro and over 4k km mileage. If you have good power pads it can accelarate faster than RS, EXN or Max. It has 3500w motor. I'm getting 100km of fun riding with MP almost similar to VS max because even below 80V you can still ride fast. After removing the black cover never had any overheating issue

How did you even find the speed guardian? Every time I've looked into it, it's been out of stock. I was kinda under the assumption they hadn't made any new units this past year. 

I'm struggling with beeps currently. Wind noise is too loud to hear that quiet beeper, and euc world seems to trigger the "use wheels alarms" before the wheels actual alarms and I have no idea why.

Also question. I was checking the begode app earlier and saw that there were 3 options on the alarms setting. What is "open"?

8 minutes ago, seage said:

I'm struggling with beeps currently. Wind noise is too loud to hear that quiet beeper, and euc world seems to trigger the "use wheels alarms" before the wheels actual alarms and I have no idea why.

remove the "safety margin" alarm by lowering it to 5-10% (default it's 20% and you reach it always before 80% )

the wheel will still use BT speakers when reach 80% beeps, of course you can check with a free spin ;) 

1 hour ago, seage said:

I'm struggling with beeps currently. Wind noise is too loud to hear that quiet beeper

Try a bluetooth mesh communicator yet (cardo bold/ black etc)? It's been a blessing for music and beeps inside the helmet. Also i think there is a setting in eucworld app for removing "default wheel alarm". Guessing that is the 58km/h alarm it would normally beep at

4 hours ago, EMA said:

remove the "safety margin" alarm by lowering it to 5-10% (default it's 20% and you reach it always before 80% )

the wheel will still use BT speakers when reach 80% beeps, of course you can check with a free spin ;) 

I actually turned off the margin. I wanted to hear it at the same time. But the wheel was silent and euc world kicked off. 

The freespin seemed to work. But actually riding, it has different plans I guess. 

3 hours ago, Dreygun said:

Try a bluetooth mesh communicator yet (cardo bold/ black etc)? It's been a blessing for music and beeps inside the helmet. Also i think there is a setting in eucworld app for removing "default wheel alarm". Guessing that is the 58km/h alarm it would normally beep at

Oh, I didn't explain properly. I have a Bluetooth communicator. The problem is, euc world is beeping at different times than the wheels internal alarms, even when I've set it to only use the wheels alarms, with 0 margin. 

I turned off the 1st and 2nd alarms the moment I opened the app, so the defaults are off. Everything but the 80% safety margin alarm is off and that is set to use the wheel. 

• Like 1