WaveCut

4 hours ago, Forwardnbak said:

the new split mode is really nice. Really like it 

Agree! Really like adjusting braking to be a little bit softer, since I don't have powerpads to leverage with.

Current settings:

Commuter - 40
Speeding - 50
Braking - 35

Edited by idzspeed
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, idzspeed said:

Agree! Really like adjusting braking to be a little bit softer, since I don't have powerpads to leverage with.

Current settings:

Commuter - 40
Speeding - 50
Braking - 35

i’m on off road 

pedal sensitivity - 85%
speeding - 90% - very solid feel, very stable!! 
braking - 60% - too hard after one ride.Will soften.

I was really surprised at how stable it felt, and kind of made it a different experience to commute. Great range of customisation. 

• Like 1

Most of the V11 riders prefer off-road mode, 67-100% pedal sensitivity, and hard pedals. However, we do not yet have information on what Split Ride Modes are riders using. To gather this information, I posted a poll:

It seems there is a new firmware release today.  Guys on telegram have reported it relates to warnings for battery voltage differences.  I am going to hold off a week to see if there are unintended consequences to this update.

image.thumb.png.2c8702e7b090457b4abe1c7cdaa59c09.png

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
13 minutes ago, Antman said:

I can’t seem to go past 30mph. 
is there a cap on speed in the US?

You can unlock “fancier” mode in your software. That will get you to 34mph. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Was driving in the dirt two days ago and it started getting dark, I misjudged how deep a hole in the road was and hit it doing 30-35kmh. I didn't fall off but bent the rim, now the part that says Michelin rubs slightly against the shell during left turns.

I'm just surprised I didn't fall and thought you guys would like this picture. Gonna try and repair this weekend.

Rim.thumb.jpg.9601e5127e302108a18547fdb0669ff6.jpg

Edited by Poker
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...

I have a brand new V11 that is having issues. On charging the charger never turns green, and the wheel voltage is at 85.5v. It gives an overload message and extreme tiltback. I tried finding the inmotion telegram channel but it doesnt seem to be around. How can I get this fixed?

12 hours ago, Unicycle Santa said:

I have a brand new V11 that is having issues. On charging the charger never turns green, and the wheel voltage is at 85.5v. It gives an overload message and extreme tiltback. I tried finding the inmotion telegram channel but it doesnt seem to be around. How can I get this fixed?

Official Inmotion Telegram channel is at:
https://t.me/+U8FKaoDDAH_huL20

There is a possibility that only your charger is bad. Do you have a multimeter you could measure the charger output voltage with? Be sure not to short the prongs while you measure!

• 2 weeks later...

The EUC subreddit says it is not a beeping sound but the honking sound when you run into tiltback with low battery. This sucks. I guess I wont be charging my V11 in my house anymore. The damage from a massive lithium fire would be catastrophic. Just the stench from the toxic smoke alone.

4 hours ago, jmsjms said:

Has this issue been happening on all V-11 batches or just latest ones?

I've never had this issue with my V11 I got in 2021, and I believe was manufactured in the same year. My buddy bought a V11 a few weeks ago and it had this issue, so he got a replacement and its been fine. 

1 hour ago, mrelwood said:

You can’t directly compare EUC speeds as a safety measure. The V11 has a free spin speed of 78km/h, which I think was about the same on the T4. Inmotion (and KingSong) limit the maximum riding speed which Begode does not, but limiting doesn’t reduce the available safety headroom. 

I’m 107kg and I have always ridden my V11 at 46-47km/h max speeds, just like I did on my MSX (also 78km/h free-spin, but V11 is more stable and feels more powerful at speed).

how much range you can get on the v11 riding with 45kmh at your weight?

14 hours ago, FarkyJ said:

how much range you can get on the v11 riding with 45kmh at your weight?

45km/h being just the top speed and avg speed much lower than that due to fondness towards off-roading, I’ve had ranges around 55-60km in the summer.

• Like 1

On 11/4/2022 at 8:29 AM, mrelwood said:

I’m 107kg and I have always ridden my V11 at 46-47km/h max speeds, just like I did on my MSX (also 78km/h free-spin, but V11 is more stable and feels more powerful at speed).

How did you measure the speed you are riding? My V11 has a Heidenau K66 80/90 D14, and I have noticed that the EUC World, DarknessBot, Inmotion App and separate GPS speed monitor they all show different speed numbers. The difference between them is 2…6 km/h.

26 minutes ago, Wolverine said:

How did you measure the speed you are riding?

I check the Inmotion app for the max speed after a ride. I also have the K66, so our actual speed is higher than it would be with the original tire.

All apps receive the same speed value from the wheel. EUC World and probably DarknessBot as well can be set to compensate a percentage offset to what they display.

GPS is naturally different due to multiple factors, such as GPS resolution and possibly smoothing etc, possible GPS glitch suppressing, wheel’s optimistically calculated tire diameter, possibly a replaced tire with a different diameter, tire pressure, etc. Some forum users have tried to calculate the overshoot that the wheels give out with the stock tire, and I think it’s been between 4-14% depending on the wheel model.

People tend not to care about the GPS discrepancy too much though, and any speeds that are discussed about are the ones that the wheel reports unless specifically mentioned otherwise. Just like with a car. Everybody knows that cars overshoot the speed display by a roughly similar amount, yet it’s the speedometer value that people talk about for example when they say they were driving 60mph.

Edited by mrelwood