How fun would it be to ride up and down this...

Perhaps @Henrik Olsen could test this out for us?

It is located in a climbing park, though I believe it is possible to get to it without having to carry the wheel. At first glance I couldn't find anything that states that its not allowed to bring your EUC in there.
Its 125 DKK to get access to it: https://www.campadventure.dk/priser/

Sidenote: Climbing isn't the first thing I would associate with Denmark (TBH I did snigger a bit when I read it, no offence ment ofcourse :):P (Can't find a white flag emoji :cry2:)

Kinda related but I just visited the zoo/Safari park and I can't help but think that EUCs would be so helpful there with all the hills and long distance walking involved. 

The ultimate EUC stair stress test! I'm surprised that there is no option for handicaps (wheelchairs) to enjoy this.

Edited by Flyboy10

2 hours ago, Olav said:

Looks very cool, though you can't ride an EUC on it.

Well....Hunka claims to have lost some of his EUC enthusiasm...so...for Hunka it might fit.....I walked by it a year ago as it was being built wondering what it could be...

• Like 1

On 4/29/2019 at 7:52 PM, Bob Eisenman said:

Well....Hunka claims to have lost some of his EUC enthusiasm...so...for Hunka it might fit.....I walked by it a year ago as it was being built wondering what it could be...

315g0ur.jpg

I wish I could go to Denmark!  :w00t2: Sadly no I’ve never been there.

Although I’ve lost some of that lovin’ feeling for riding, I still have an itch to get back on.   The slight twinging pain every now and then in my left shoulder reminds me not to though.  Until I get some better elbow padding at least!

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 2

On 4/29/2019 at 9:09 PM, Flyboy10 said:

The ultimate EUC stair stress test! I'm surprised that there is no option for handicaps (wheelchairs) to enjoy this.

Being an advocate for the disabled I wondered about that as well. All clear! 

32830649167_7a5ff49b70_b.jpg

I have ridden something similar in Bedford, but a lot smaller.  but..there are two of them, one up and one down.  About 3 levels each way. Rarely anyone on them because there is a perfectly good path joining the bottoms of them.  Copy and paste the link to take a look.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Bedford/@52.1314098,-0.4741278,85a,35y,39.54t/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x4877b6c6c66c36cd:0x125df4c90cabaf30!8m2!3d52.1386394!4d-0.4667782

Edited by Smoother

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2019 at 1:23 AM, Olav said:

Looks very cool, though you can't ride an EUC on it.

well I guess you can, but you will appreciate a lifesensor/cutout button much more afterwards :P

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Looks like we're copycats in Canada.  :rolleyes:   Oh well, might not need to go all the way to Denmark afterall!  Still, I think the Denmark one looks better from a design esthetic standpoint.

https://www.malahatskywalk.com/

15839298_web1_190306-CCI-Malahat-Skywalk

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love