That's actually impressive, although it looks so easy for you  ;)

I've ridden around my lawn with both wheels I got, and can do so now fairly good, but I can tell it really isn't even nearly as easy as riding on hard surface like asphalt. Even though vee makes it look easy on the video, that is actually pretty difficult, especially without being able to use your other arm for balancing. Also looking upwards or behind you while riding, and it not affecting your direction or balance isn't easy either.

I've also done some offroad riding with the Firewheel now, but I can hardly keep it around 20km/h, usually below it, and this is on hiking paths that are more easier to ride than the forest paths that vee rides on.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rainy day delight I installed the lights in my ring.
Maybe I will be seen in traffic when I drive in shifts in the terrain.

13893303.t.jpg

Headlights come separately. 3 pieces of these.
Perhaps one helmet and Shoulder 2 pcs.
Or all of the helmet. Now they are my bike helmet, and they have a very visible: D The whole field of view perfectly.

http://www.erikoistekniikka.fi/tuote/otsalamppu-lumilight-navigator-2500-2500lm/5010400700/

• 2 weeks later...

2 * 30A * around 33V =  about 2000W... that's at half power? :D And I was wondering if the original 16S2P -batteries of Firewheel can be charged with a 4A charger (2A per 16S1P, 2200mAh cells so less than 1C)... :P

On the other hand, I'm far too skimpy and lazy to buy and start fiddling with LiPos and special chargers, it's enough for me if I can just plug the socket in and wait  ;)

Half power when downloading, the actual power consumption of this one.

13902294.t.jpg

If you keep it in addition to the battery used for lights, ventilation, heating, etc ..
Power consumption is this.
If one takes a second charger for use, must supply power to the second 16A fuse.
But it's not a problem. To charge the terrain I have my own aggregate for both chargers.

13902295.t.jpg

First: Get well soon!

Second: You are ferking INSANE riding offroad like this! B) I like it!

And third: If anyone ever makes fun of your EUC, show them vee's offroad selfie-videos. They WILL shut up. :lol::lol:

@vee73, what are your thoughts on the Fire/Safety hazard of these Li-Po's? Although the energy density slightly less with the best 18650s, the cylindrical format possesses quite a few intrinsic safety features that reduces the risk of thermal run-away. 

18650.png

damn, the case is negative... that is good to know!

I do not have any experiences of those cells. Rather than opinions.
Generally speaking, flat lipo battery heat is not a problem. Only in extreme use.

I'll post a picture of my shoulder just before surgery. It is pretty bad.

13907991.t.jpg

Yesterday, we had an unexpected turn, and now the healing will go over some weeks longer.
The lower image shows the repaired with metal bone. First screw split intact bone did not last screw, and original accident caused by warping. Screw split completely across the bone itself.
In the morning I woke up and my shoulder was sore first appeared after the accident. The pain increased during the day and in the afternoon was a bang and the bone broke completely.
Fortunately, the old section can well and this new fracture has remained so well into place that you may not need to cut.
Now, just hold again to take a few weeks to really care.

Annoying, but it does not help any.

Fortunately, I caused a new fracture itself. Doctors praised how well I had taken care of the wound and been careful with the fracture. They said that the images will appear that it is not too much stress.

13907990.t.jpg

13907991.t.jpg

Yesterday, we had an unexpected turn, and now the healing will go over some weeks longer.

wow, my stomach is aching just looking at your xrays, vee. I feel bad and sorry for your setbacks.

I wish you high morale and as fast as possible healing. Get back to break more records and kick ass, my champion !

I installed a new helmet daytime running lights.
The battery is 100mAh 3S lipo :) Burn time should be approximately 2 hours. It should be well enough for a transitional driving.

It is now the best time to burn time test...

( Edit: Lights burned for 3 hours and had passed 100mAh. Not bad. )

13914594.t.jpg

13914593.t.jpg

13914595.t.jpg

13914598.t.jpg

13914600.t.jpg

13914599.t.jpg

In the past I have done for the fall of the protected hands. They have been quite good. Now, however, I want to fit more comfortably into the hand and to better protect.
The material is the same, what, at least here in Finland is used when the device for bone fractures in the plaster. The material is wood that can be heated, shaped freely. It also adheres to itself.
Ready for it is quite hard but somewhat flexible. Resistant to frost.
We'll see what comes of this ...

The main purpose of the security is good and still ease of use.
These keep getting quickly turn on and off. In addition, the thumb and index finger must remain constant use.

Last winter, ie about half a year ago I have one finger bent and broke roll over badly, and does not work properly yet. So I do not want any more of these fingers :)

The hand is clenched, it is best protected. Even when you can squeeze something at the same time, it stiffens to roll over their hands and provides additional protection.
Humans have the reflex to open the fist roll over, but here's fists could not be opened, so the only option is to squeeze.

Old protect

13921341.t.jpg

13921340.t.jpg

New

13921342.t.jpg

13921331.t.jpg

13921330.t.jpg

My vision is not finished yet clear .. so this is now left to simmer for a while ..

:) As I tell that it is not yet finished and the final vision is not yet clear. Therefore, it remains now in progress and look forward to the idea of its final form.
The thumb and index finger must remain easy to use. Otherwise, these dress-up and other operations is very on canvas.
But, however, one form of protection for the thumb to get to.
Although the fact is that the crash occurs usually so that the thumb either side or the top. Ground contact generally occurs in the palm or the little finger side of the page.

Goodbye jaw and teeth :) See my new avatar. It shows my new helmet. Motocross Helmet which, however, completely covering the visor and down to the adjustable sun visor. Both emerging button sunglasses. All the same helmet.

EDIT: OHO :D I was already putting the helmet pictures a little earlier :D
I do not remember.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived