• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not know how to work in practice, but are now being tested, however.
If this lasts and affects anyway good, I change these as such that supports the entire wrist. Then do not need a separate wrist support.

13934266.t.jpg

13934265.t.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I have a cheapo 14inch CXM ring. I thought put into it abandoned Gotway 18 Speed circuit board :)
I got connected ..
But the start-up the machine starts to vibrate crazy. I changed the engine sensor cables in the reverse order, but then the machine would not start up at all.

Any ideas what's next?

The doctor told me the good news in my shoulder and I get to gradually start a "normal" life :)
So first off-road driving performed today.
At the same time the new equipment were used for the first time. They fit well. Yet some fine-tuning.

The only thing that annoyed run .. Gotway Speed 18inch is just too slow and too little torque :P
Oh, I wish we could at least double the maximum speed and torque of three times the amount :ph34r:

Wife video image on my return home.

Here begins the autumn to be long, now it's already dark at night. In the summer here in sun does not set at all, and in winter it does not rise at all :)
So now is the time to put the helmet headlights.
I put the same as I have a bicycle helmet. But here I put only two. I think it's enough. The actual light intensity is therefore now 5400lm.

The battery should be drinking backpack.
The battery is 20 000mAh 2S lipo. It is enough for a long time the two light.

http://www.valostore.fi/tuote/lumonite_bx2500_valaisinpaa/

I also got a ready-made overbalancing hands :)

13959499.t.jpg

13959500.t.jpg

13959501.t.jpg

13958368.t.jpg

13958370.t.jpg

If I had to describe @vee73 in one picture it would be this one.

Capture.PNG

weird? I find myself getting alot of comments as I often ride with my arms crossed or hands in my pockets quite often and at night i am often looking up. I guess to each their own

Heck.
Gotway 18 Speed circuit board burned. Belonged to PFUF. And the smoke out. Just when I got the doctor for permission to run the complex is in superb condition. Visit this way. A little annoying. I have to buy a new disc as soon as possible. Gladly 2 pcs.

Grrrrrrrrr

13963677.t.jpg

13963679.t.jpg

13963680.t.jpg

I do not know what caused this.

But. No worries.
I remembered that I have it 43kmh circuit board retained. I thought that the device be it. In the low torque, but it is better than nothing. I started to run and was very surprised :)
Then I remembered that I tested this circuit board only original batteries.
Now I have lipo batteries and torque was quite comfortable. Just toughest hills and strong braking is it too much, but otherwise doing very nicely.

The maximum speed is factory declared. So it must be tested, that whether it is the same for lipo batteries.

So it seems that the time is now at the circuit board.
The first beep 38kmh.
Even if Esa makes the new software programmers to provide the phone vibrate to the desired speed, so while things are just fine for a moment :)

:ph34r:

I am actually glad that the original circuit board burned :)
Without it, I would never have remembered that produce 43kmh circuit has not been tried lipo battery.
Original 850wh batteries do not in any way have been able to hand over power enough. Not even the usual driving.

So we can guess that now power is consumed very much. And it spotted driving. It seemed that the battery ran out much faster than in the past.
The great thing about the Esaj new app also includes a power measurement. I'll put the clamp meter that can ensure that the app to display properly.
I think that the readings are big.

Now then, for some reason has become driven harder :)

I noticed that, grown gyro forces makes it difficult to maneuver.
Here at higher speeds, it is important that the outer rim of the ring and the rubber itself should be as light as possible. And certainly, an inner tube is not worth using.
All possible weight should be kept to a minimum.

It might be wise to put the rubber which is bigger width of magnitude. So it can be thinner material. A little like fatbike. They have a light ring.

I weighed my riding gear.
All total weighs 17 kg.
It is composed of 3 liters of drink and helmet light batteries 1 kg.

So my overall cycling weight is 81 kg.

Now, does not really go to the pipe this is a hobby.
I was just the first time driving in the dark and the lights testing. Lighting was good, but a little too downwardly directed. It's a little thing.
But the bigger problem is that the Gotway 18" was cut off from the motor shaft. From the end of the wires coming out.
I will examine if the former metal as a man I could fix it and at the same time somehow reinforced.
It may be a little difficult place, but, I will examine the situation.
It may be that, however, in case I buy a new engine. :mellow:

Time to thin at that point for broke.
The miracle that has lasted this long.
Well, build the system, which will last a guarantee. Then, if breaks down, to deceive somewhere else.

13968252.t.jpg

13968249.t.jpg

13968250.t.jpg

I prepare the metal sleeve which is fixed to the shaft, and the bush with four 8mm bolts fixed pedal support.
Mounting thus becomes completely different than the original.

13968482.t.jpg

Archived