• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still can't figure out how You're able to use MX boots with EUC - even though You seem to use double pivot Sidi boots (none, even close to my size, manufactured, so never tried though). But I tried w/ TCX, Stella, Forma - just too disturbing for my balance. Lucky to have kinda heavy duty ankles ;) 

One explanation is that the 18 inch is controlled by the body and the smaller more ankles.
So the stiffness of the shoe is not so much harm. Sure, could be a looser ankle. But I have not found suitable, but still protective.
Better this way, while the fractured toe or something nice :)

Off-road driving these shoes thus appears to be a new little too stiff ankle.
Let's see what will happen with time.

New knee braces / guards.

14073760.t.jpg

• 1 month later...

Today I red this tread through from the first post to the end and I looked all videos. Must give 110% respect to You! I drove today only 8km with my old euc, because my GW mcm4 is not good with the gravel we have here in south.

This new shaped by my 18-inch rubber.
This is much lighter than the previous one. In addition, I put a 16 inch inner tube, because it is a little lighter.

When driving, this was a really pleasant. Now Gyroscopic did not mind driving, as in the previous version.
This is also really a lot more grip.

Now I have a 14 inch inner tube stretching. It gets even a little weight off :)

14100198.t.jpg

14122633.t.jpg

Hard driving as light as possible the rotating mass is good.

This is my Msuper V Speed 43 km / h in the summer I'm going to drive the asphalt track. Micro cars driven track is suitable.
Here I lifted pedals even more than the meaning of off-road driving, because it must be tilted so much.
Slightly became the driving instability, because the pedals are so high. Approximately 20 cm (8 inches) as measured from the edge.

At the same time, this particular engine bracket securely to the shaft adapter. Now the axle is unable to twist.

Finally, of course, I covered the whole thing with a thick cushion. I do not want that the shells fall apart. Thus they can withstand just incredibly rough use.

14018963.t.jpg

14018967.t.jpg

14032882.t.jpg

14032883.t.jpg

14032886.t.jpg

14032887.t.jpg

14032888.t.jpg

14036383.t.jpg

14036385.t.jpg

14036387.t.jpg

14036389.t.jpg

14036392.t.jpg

14036864.t.jpg

14036866.t.jpg

14057236.t.jpg

14057234.t.jpg

14057238.t.jpg

14057240.t.jpg

14057244.t.jpg

14057248.t.jpg

14057251.t.jpg

14057253.t.jpg

2 hours ago, EUC Extreme said:

Yes. There is no space elsewhere. RC products over apartments.
The kitchen has a metal machine tooling :)
I can easily empty the bath in three minutes. The same the other way around :)

So, just a wild guess, not married then?

i am surprised my wife lets me get away with keeping my KingSong by the front door ;-)

Completely wrong guess :) I am married.
Wife understand that hobbies are dear to me.
Or both of us. Even now, it takes something on the kitchen table. Half of the table is my bangers full, and half of her :)

4 minutes ago, EUC Extreme said:

Completely wrong guess :) I am married.
Wife understand that hobbies are dear to me.
Or both of us. Even now, it takes something on the kitchen table. Half of the table is my bangers full, and half of her :)

I think I'm in love with her already........ And I haven't even met her ;-)

Archived