Gotway MSuper X arrived

1 hour ago, Marcglider said:

Jason sent me an email yesterday on the status of the new wheels, the MSX with the large battery is $1900, no price increase with the 2nd batch coming in... as I recall there is a total of 50 on the 2nd batch 20 that are with big batt.... ( you can email him to confirm, I deleted the email and just ordered and paid for a MCM5 w/800 batt? )... Thanks  @Marty Backe  ? ...#4

I hate you

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:w00t2:  Good good, work the Martyisms!!!  <visualizes the next T-Shirt design options>

IMG_4388.png

You're killing me Hunka :lol:

Edited by Marty Backe
  • Like 2

Gotta build the brand.  :innocent1:

BTW @Marcglider he's referring to the fact you are getting the 800 Wh while he has the 650 Wh, purchased before the availability of the 800 Wh was announced.  Calm that sphincter down.  Isn't there a medication for that sort of thing?  Ew!  :pooping:

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 1

Green Fashion just yesterday had the discounted price at around $1900. I’m pretty sure there will be a new discount very soon, perhaps monday. Don’t know why some sellers do this, but seems to be normal at Alu.

What I learned today:

- Range with my broken 16S battery is max 30km. Going to be a tough few weeks waiting for the X!

- ... to reverse and idle a bit! Feels like I’m back to the extremely rewarding first steps of EUC learning!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Marcglider said:

yeah I know.... he mentioned it in his video... Jason emailed me this morning saying the tariff would not effect EUC's right now... I was in the process of figuring out how to get a MSX, and possibly a ACMV2 and/or a Tesla as well before the price hike... I need to check my medication... like my KS 18S, 16S, and 14D are not enough... I wish I had a hobby like bird watching... would be much cheaper ?

You've got it bad :D

More people should see your post. Some people think I have a lot of wheels, but I suspect that there's a silent majority out there that have as many or more wheels than I do. If you can swing it though, the variety is fantastic to have :thumbup:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

You've got it bad :D

More people should see your post. Some people think I have a lot of wheels, but I suspect that there's a silent majority out there that have as many or more wheels than I do. If you can swing it though, the variety is fantastic to have :thumbup:

yeah, actually with the MCM5 coming, I think I am good right now... I absolutely love the 16S... If the Tesla were to come out with a bigger battery I would pre-order it right now... I just unlocked the speed of my 18S yesterday but I have not gone over 22 mph yet... I definitely require some testicular enlargement before I try... I would rather tell the story in a general discussion than along with @Shad0z in his recent post "High Speed Fall!"

• Like 2

yeah I know.... he mentioned it in his video... Jason emailed me this morning saying the tariff would not effect EUC's right now... I was in the process of figuring out how to get a MSX, and possibly a ACMV2 and/or a Tesla as well before the price hike... I need to check my medication... like my KS 18S, 16S, and 14D are not enough... I wish I had a hobby like bird watching... would be much cheaper ?

I can only dream... ?

Weather resistant green clothes, overprices funny hats, binocular's, monocular's, fine tripods with marked Manfrotto or similar, nice shiny new DSLR's and last but not least a backpack full of very pricey lens there is.

Although on a serious note, anyone who bought from here yet?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Msuper-X-seat-Gotway-Newest-Msuper-X-19inch-electric-unicycle-self-balancing-scooter-one-wheel/32865991297.html

A pretty new seller I know, new store but feedback is very good, perhaps even too good for Ali I have very little experience with Ali so not 100% on what to look for in specific? I want to assume the best though so until proven otherwise...

Edited by Electroman

i justify all my non-wheels, as @Marty Backe calls them, ninebot s1,s2 and e+ as trainer wheels. i’ve only invested $1700 total for 4 wheels so dorking them trying to practice something isn’t gonna break the bank. i don’t care about learning tricks but i’m certainly not where i wanna be skill level. i think my ks16s is gonna being in my training wheel category too once the Z10 and 18L arrive. i know the smaller tires can handle surface irregularities pretty well, but the bigger tires will do better.

Bob adds an extra degree of learning. and then conquering pasture riding.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Electroman said:

I can only dream... ?

Weather resistant green clothes, overprices funny hats, binocular's, monocular's, fine tripods with marked Manfrotto or similar, nice shiny new DSLR's and last but not least a backpack full of very pricey lens there is.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Msuper-X-seat-Gotway-Newest-Msuper-X-19inch-electric-unicycle-self-balancing-scooter-one-wheel/32865991297.html

A pretty new seller I know, new store but feedback is very good, perhaps even too good for Ali I have very little experience with Ali so not 100% on what to look for in specific? I want to assume the best though so until proven otherwise...

@Electroman, Here is my take on purchasing any items in general... There are ways of protecting yourself from problems mainly through the company you are going through (Amazon, Aliexpress, Ebay, Etc...) and also the method of payment (Visa, PayPal, etc...).

These 2nd and 3rd party sellers are receiving products, selling them and shipping them out. If they fail to complete the transaction as originally described, your recourse can be through the Main company such as Ali, or Amazon... they will make sure your are reimbursed if necessary for a legitimate reason. That should work but if need be, you can go to the company of the method you paid with... I can tell you from experience, If you pay with VISA, and there is a problem and you contact them... they pull the money from the company and make them explain why there is a problem, then you will get a refund...

For me, the BIGGEST issue is if and when there is a problem with the product, how can I get it resolved as easily and quickly as possible. Counting on a Vendor on ALI to spend the time, effort, or have the necessary parts to resolve an issue whether it is warranty or not is the bigger question. I am extremely lucky to be in the USA and have EWheels with a superior reputation in customer service. 

If Gotway sent a wheel that is working properly, it did not get damaged in shipping and you received it as expected, than all would be fine. If there was someone or a company that could provide service and support that was convenient even though they may be slightly more expensive, it is my opinion that you should give that some consideration.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nnovazeus, no tricks here either, being able to stand on a non moving wheel without holding something thought and backwards I want to invest time in.

Marcglider, yeah thanks for taking the time to comment on this. Absolutely agree, Paypal I use normally and like overall (yes I heard the horror stories too), the one thing I do not like about it is converting or currencies that never seam to match values I look up online first, not even after fees? Must be some hidden or weird conversions and putting down $1900 will a bit of a difference all things considered. Mostly I do not even notice it but soon as dropping hundreds of $ I do notice this so my first thought was using a card, Mastercard is what I have and would prefer, but unless I get more info about the seller first I would likely use one of the older and more known Ali sellers even if feedback is a bit lower.

We will see still have some days to gain data, read what I can about things, wheels.  Thanks again, to all you who take the time and contribute here, give us new guys valuable information.

yeah, actually with the MCM5 coming, I think I am good right now... I absolutely love the 16S... If the Tesla were to come out with a bigger battery I would pre-order it right now... I just unlocked the speed of my 18S yesterday but I have not gone over 22 mph yet... I definitely require some testicular enlargement before I try... I would rather tell the story in a general discussion than along with @Shad0z in his recent post "High Speed Fall!"

dont worry. there will be space for a post of yours in my thread. :roflmao:

• Upvote 1

@Electroman Technically yes, but my Tesla purchase from them was via their eBay store at the end of last year, which was before they also started to sell through AliExpress (which by the way now offers much better pricing). I had very good communication and service with that transaction (although the wheel did take quite a while to arrive) I have just received a pair of ACM pedals that I did order recently through their AliExpress store, so again another problem free transaction. I can tell you that I would confidently buy my next wheel from them via AliExpress and have just heard from them directly regarding placing an order for an Msuper X, as they have just had deliveries of the second batch. Hope this helps, good luck with whatever you decide to do regarding your wheel purchase.

Edited by fbhb
wrong forum member tagged
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, fbhb said:

@Electroman Technically yes, but my Tesla purchase from them was via their eBay store at the end of last year, which was before they also started to sell through AliExpress (which by the way now offers much better pricing). I had very good communication and service with that transaction (although the wheel did take quite a while to arrive) I have just received a pair of ACM pedals that I did order recently through their AliExpress store, so again another problem free transaction. I can tell you that I would confidently buy my next wheel from them via AliExpress and have just heard from them directly regarding placing an order for an Msuper X, as they have just had deliveries of the second batch. Hope this helps, good luck with whatever you decide to do regarding your wheel purchase.

fbhb, thanks a lot, appreciate the information you provide.

It's a good thing, cause everytime I see a new seller, perfect feedback I see as a good thing except for when it's not if you know what I mean, repetitive, seeing these buyer accounts list 100% feedback over an over, very few "reviews" in the feedback at all just a name and 5 stars, yeah I'm sorry but but just awake some suspicion inside me.  So you confirming this making it real, tangible is great news for me and sometimes a seller just is great but also too new for a superb reputation yet.

Do you happen to have name or a link to their Ebay shop by any chance, don't get any results from Google in regards to Wheel tech Store except for the Ali page, I wish to further look into him/them and really appreciated the very fast responses I got via messages, but not just the time and answering these questions directly but repetitive questions and no avoiding or dropping the ball for any of them + I got pictures of what we talked about too just as confirmation and I can truly appreciate these things even if nothing big. Just caring for all details and taking that extra minute is not costing him a lot but to me it makes the world of difference, perhaps I am wrong but feels like confidence boosters, besides I love to find a shop I can return to and do business again and again it's win/win for both parties.

55 minutes ago, Electroman said:

fbhb, thanks a lot, appreciate the information you provide.

It's a good thing, cause everytime I see a new seller, perfect feedback I see as a good thing except for when it's not if you know what I mean, repetitive, seeing these buyer accounts list 100% feedback over an over, very few "reviews" in the feedback at all just a name and 5 stars, yeah I'm sorry but but just awake some suspicion inside me.  So you confirming this making it real, tangible is great news for me and sometimes a seller just is great but also too new for a superb reputation yet.

Do you happen to have name or a link to their Ebay shop by any chance, don't get any results from Google in regards to Wheel tech Store except for the Ali page, I wish to further look into him/them and really appreciated the very fast responses I got via messages, but not just the time and answering these questions directly but repetitive questions and no avoiding or dropping the ball for any of them + I got pictures of what we talked about too just as confirmation and I can truly appreciate these things even if nothing big. Just caring for all details and taking that extra minute is not costing him a lot but to me it makes the world of difference, perhaps I am wrong but feels like confidence boosters, besides I love to find a shop I can return to and do business again and again it's win/win for both parties.

Hey @Electroman This is the link to the Msuper X at Wheel Tech's eBay store: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253693983939?ViewItem=&item=253693983939 As you will see from their current eBay feedback, there is not really too much to be concerned about at 98.4% positive. They have been selling EUC's and accessories via eBay for the last Three years, before only recently starting the Ali store, which as I stated previously has now enabled them to sell at much better pricing.

• Like 1

On 6/10/2018 at 4:23 AM, Marty Backe said:

It's the same MSuper pedal, which until the V10F, I think was the biggest most comfortable pedal available.

isnt the tesla and acm pedals bigger?

1 hour ago, fbhb said:

Hey @Electroman This is the link to the Msuper X at Wheel Tech's eBay store: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253693983939?ViewItem=&item=253693983939 As you will see from their current eBay feedback, there is not really too much to be concerned about at 98.4% positive. They have been selling EUC's and accessories via eBay for the last Three years, before only recently starting the Ali store, which as I stated previously has now enabled them to sell at much better pricing.

Thank you, appreciate this.

Did it take long time even to New Zealand, may I ask how long you waited and what shipping option was used?

20 hours ago, Electroman said:

I thought about it, since it is cheaper than Green Fashion. But seeing the shop being opened just a few months ago, I decided to go with the very tried and true Green Fashion. Could call it insurance.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

I thought about it, since it is cheaper than Green Fashion. But seeing the shop being opened just a few months ago, I decided to go with the very tried and true Green Fashion. Could call it insurance.

Understand, US buyers probably do best just waiting a little bit longer but for us within the expensive EU borders..?

Would be interesting to follow your shipping but suspect I do not have the time pushing the button on Friday already, green fashion imho is not really expensive either but perhaps not as prepared to to offer a even better price still? Then I suppose some members really appreciate the free saddle, I think I could live without it but who knows I'll try and learn riding sitting and maybe I like it? ?

Edited by Electroman

2 hours ago, Electroman said:

Understand, US buyers probably do best just waiting a little bit longer but for us within the expensive EU borders..?

Exactly. I’m in a lucky position in having the tools and skills to fix these wheels by myself, so for me there really is no proper reason to skip Ali as a distributor channel.

green fashion imho is not really expensive either but perhaps not as prepared to to offer a even better price still?

The Wheel Tech Shop (or what was the name?) must be hunting for customers with their pricing, as some other wheels were not nearly as affordable as at Green Fashion.

Then I suppose some members really appreciate the free saddle, I think I could live without it but who knows I'll try and learn riding sitting and maybe I like it? ?

I did buy the saddle separately. The height be too low on the Msuper X for a 193cm guy to ride, but for the length of trips I plan on doing with the monstrous 1600Wh battery, I just might use it for taking a break in the middle of nothing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mrelwood said:

Exactly. I’m in a lucky position in having the tools and skills to fix these wheels by myself, so for me there really is no proper reason to skip Ali as a distributor channel.

The Wheel Tech Shop (or what was the name?) must be hunting for customers with their pricing, as some other wheels were not nearly as affordable as at Green Fashion.

I did buy the saddle separately. The height be too low on the Msuper X for a 193cm guy to ride, but for the length of trips I plan on doing with the monstrous 1600Wh battery, I just might use it for taking a break in the middle of nothing.

Agreed, I feel the same it's not too technical and can be done unless totally lacking technical interest.

Yes that name is it, maybe this is first time I hear of them in general but feedback at least seams pretty ok and UPS (but is it UPS last bit through the EU?) is what I prefer, working so much and in different places so delivery is hard, I know from experience and once the wheel arrive you do not want to wait, even for a day or 2 extra hehe.

Ok cool, I never even ridden other wheels so have no idea what to expect really, pros and cons going up in size from info I gather so far which makes perfect sense, just hope the bump in power is enough to make even a 19" wheel accelerate hard enough for me to be happy vs already existing ACM 67v?  I could go for ACM2 or Tesla too and for sure I would be happy but later I think and must take the chance or I will never know right? Ok I see, you need a higher seat then? ?