2018 who is getting what this year......?

yourtoys7

11 minutes ago, Charles McLean said:

@Scott Henley  Here is the timeline of events as they occurred for me:

Feb 8, 2018 - Placed my order on AliExpress

Feb 11, 2018 - Received first e-mail from AlieExpress stating that my order had shipped.

Feb 19, 2018 - I picked up my wheel from the UPS Office directly, instead of having it delivered.

Here is my UPS Saver Tracking Information (I blanked out my destination city and surrounding cities, but I'm on the east coast of the US):

shipping_info.thumb.png.318437688e5b5739282c05e9f9d7fbe8.png

Hope this helps ease some concerns!

Nice ! I hope mine comes as quick ! I know I ordered Friday ...so right before the weekend . That might be why I haven’t seen anything yet. Really hope I see it shipping out to tomorrow! I’m also on the east coast 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

Yeah, really!

When ordering on Ali from certain stores you get a fresh produced wheel! You can even see the production date on the Serial number and Motor rim number they use :-)

Sweet ! I’ll be looking at that anyway . To make sure I’m not getting an old 1500w motor . ?

4 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

Sweet ! I’ll be looking at that anyway . To make sure I’m not getting an old 1500w motor . ?

Chen is selling this Version now for about 2 months (or even a bit longer). So i doubt that you will get an old Motor :-)

47 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

Chen is selling this Version now for about 2 months (or even a bit longer). So i doubt that you will get an old Motor :-)

Wonderful ! Always good to hear positive things. I had never bought from Chen and it’s kinds scary buying from someone you don’t know that on the other side of the world . 

5 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

Wonderful ! Always good to hear positive things. I had never bought from Chen and it’s kinds scary buying from someone you don’t know that on the other side of the world . 

I bought my Mten3 from him. No complaints from me.

8 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

InMotion and Ninebot are doing a much better job than Gotway of flashing a little ankle before the release of a wheel

il_fullxfull262709126_1.jpg

Yep. GW just goes for it . The ACM2 and 1900w super are already out in the world . They know what men (and women ) like ....they don’t play stupid games like KS and Inmotion. I prefer my women like I prefer my wheels ...fast, tight, and available! ? 

14 hours ago, Scott Henley said:

Yes...keep the Positive comments about Chen coming . Lol it’ll make me feel better . :popcorn:

My tesla came from him and I got a little sweaty waiting as nothing moved for like 10 days but then it got to holland and appeared at my door step 2 days later, he was helpful and told me exactly what was going on A**** great seller, whoops slipped into ebay mode but really no worries!

On 26. 3. 2018 at 6:15 PM, Scott Henley said:

Yes...keep the Positive comments about Chen coming . Lol it’ll make me feel better . :popcorn:

Exactly what I'm thinking. Thanks guys. :D I ordered my ACM2 1600WH just one day after your order. Now there are two new orders from yesterday and from today.

I was curious why it takes so long to ship, so I asked Chen few days ago and here is the reply.

5abd4bff7f602_ScreenShot2018-03-29at22_26_23.thumb.png.10cc515f23c7b7ee4f6f46ef20e3ded3.png

( I think he has a lot of work now when 4 people ordered ACM2 in one week  :roflmao:)

Good timing. It's ACM2 fever :w00t2:

2 hours ago, Jerome said:

I am new to this board and just wondering why many US riders are ordering from China instead of from eWheels in the USA? Big price difference? Availability? 

A bit of both those reasons I think...although if the wheel breaks it is highly likely they will regret it.

Chinese sellers are normally able to get hold of stock more quickly, especially on new releases, and prices are generally a few hundred dollars cheaper but I wouldn't by a wheel from a foreign agent if I could obtain it from a trusted local source even though this forum has determined who in China can be trusted with an order and to assist in the event of a problem.

13 minutes ago, WARPed1701D said:

Chinese sellers are normally able to get hold of stock more quickly, especially on new releases, and prices are generally a few hundred dollars cheaper

That's true in the case of availability, there's certain scenarios where it can take us up to four months from the time of placing an order to actually receiving it. Case in point, I placed a decent size order with King Song for the 14Ds on December 18th & they're only now just about to leave the port, this was a particularly troublesome order & is not representative of the normal process. 

While in China, I paid a call to an eBike company. For some of their models with Japanese parts, the lead-times from Japan can be up to 4-5 months, so the total turn around time from placing the order to receiving the product is up to nine months—one can procreate in less time! For price, at least in North America, most of us dealers are able to offer at price parities to venues like Ali, because shipping Wheels & other personal transportation by Courier as Dangerous Goods can be high as several hundred dollars.

eye thenk Maybee dare iz a mising "n't" dare.  :whistling:

i lyke two by wheals to frum chiner dyreck coz its cheeper but, it iz a bigg resk coz know comming weth no warundy.  Wheal go buum mee en beg truble.

2 bad u jayson cant rennta a shypin wherehaus inn chiner to chip ferum or fynd sum kynda cusstums n clearence survus tat forwuds 2 core-e-urs uv ur choiss 2 chip frum chiner 2 da uS dyrectlee.  Dat wud kut owt da slo bota frum chiner maybee.  i dunu.  Juss throweng sum ideers out.  Maybee no worky.

On 30/03/2018 at 11:01 AM, Jason McNeil said:

That's true in the case of availability, there's certain scenarios where it can take us up to four months from the time of placing an order to actually receiving it. Case in point, I placed a decent size order with King Song for the 14Ds on December 18th & they're only now just about to leave the port, this was a particularly troublesome order & is not representative of the normal process. 

While in China, I paid a call to an eBike company. For some of their models with Japanese parts, the lead-times from Japan can be up to 4-5 months, so the total turn around time from placing the order to receiving the product is up to nine months—one can procreate in less time! For price, at least in North America, most of us dealers are able to offer at price parities to venues like Ali, because shipping Wheels & other personal transportation by Courier as Dangerous Goods can be high as several hundred dollars.

Just want to say that the 2018 addition to my EUC family (mten3) has just arrived from USA to Australia in 8 days, despite the Easter holidays. I'm really impressed with eWheels. I think fellow Aussies can also consider buying from there.

33 minutes ago, Munsense said:

Just want to say that the 2018 addition to my EUC family (mten3) has just arrived from USA to Australia in 8 days, despite the Easter holidays. I'm really impressed with eWheels. I think fellow Aussies can also consider buying from there.

Don't forget to tell us how you like (love) the Mten3 :D

8 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Don't forget to tell us how you like (love) the Mten3 :D

OMG, MARTY! WHAT MAGIC IS THIS??? WHAT MAGIC IS THIS???!!! I just think it and it maneuvres itself to the target, without my conscious effort, and with high accuracy. Seriously bizarre. Maybe its small wheel diameter makes it super sensitive to the minute adjustments our body subconsciously makes when we have an intention? I don't know. Freaky ... Nobody is going to believe us :o ! Nothing like the wheels I've ridden for sure (KS14D, KS16S, NB1E, NB1E+, Airwheel). Loving it. And hopelessly addicted.

1 hour ago, Munsense said:

OMG, MARTY! WHAT MAGIC IS THIS??? WHAT MAGIC IS THIS???!!! I just think it and it maneuvres itself to the target, without my conscious effort, and with high accuracy. Seriously bizarre. Maybe its small wheel diameter makes it super sensitive to the minute adjustments our body subconsciously makes when we have an intention? I don't know. Freaky ... Nobody is going to believe us :o ! Nothing like the wheels I've ridden for sure (KS14D, KS16S, NB1E, NB1E+, Airwheel). Loving it. And hopelessly addicted.

I SECOND THIS COMMENT, ITS SOME SORT OF MAGIC - Somehow it really turns for you and I am totally BAMBOOZLED :o 

6 hours ago, yourtoys7 said:

I can barely wait till ninebot Z10 (seriously this wheel has a lot to fill), if not Gotway Msuper 3s+ T is the King, lol...

@Marty Backe I cant wait for your Honest review of Z10.........

I'm looking forward to the Z10. You can count on my objective review. Of course I'll be taking it to my mountain proving grounds which will really show what it's capable of or not capable of.

5 hours ago, Munsense said:

4 hours ago, Jinnistellar said:

I SECOND THIS COMMENT, ITS SOME SORT OF MAGIC - Somehow it really turns for you and I am totally BAMBOOZLED :o 

You guys are great :thumbup:  It makes me happy when others get the Mten3. I feel bad for all the riders out there that don't realize all that they're missing by not getting an Mten3.

I'm thinking of buying another as a backup because I don't ever want to be without this wheel :)

I think it rides so magically because of the small wheel and high-torque motor.

Archived