2018 who is getting what this year......?

yourtoys7

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, there is a new wheel that’s coming out this year that is actually right around the corner, and that’s is an euc called the v10F, from inmotion, I think if I am not wrong, it’s going to start to being sold in less then 30 days. Supposedly to start being sold on april 16th, or something like that, or by then we will be knowing so much about it...

8 hours ago, UniVehje said:

Are there any new 16” wheels coming this year? Seems like all the new stuff is towards 18” or even 20”. 

I’ve been riding with Ninebot one S2 for a while now and looking to upgrade. So far KS 16S seems like the right choice. Z10 seems interesting but I’m worried it might be too big. I’d like to take the wheel inside shops, bars and trams etc. I like the size of the S2. 

Haven't you heard about the V10?

7 hours ago, Clifmeister said:

yay! this monday my new ACM2 is arriving, lets hope it feels like an upgrade coming from a V8!

Only a slight upgrade ;)

7 hours ago, Clifmeister said:

yay! this monday my new ACM2 is arriving, lets hope it feels like an upgrade coming from a V8!

You are kidding, or?

Thats THE best 16inch upgrade possible!

7 hours ago, claudioagmfilho said:

Yes, there is a new wheel that’s coming out this year that is actually right around the corner, and that’s is an euc called the v10F, from inmotion, I think if I am not wrong, it’s going to start to being sold in less then 30 days. Supposedly to start being sold on april 16th, or something like that, or by then we will be knowing so much about it...

Good point. So V10, Z6-10 and KS 18L are the hot new wheels coming out. I guess I’ll make the desicion between 16S and V10 when they announce the specs. Interesting times. V10 availability with shipping to Finland is a mystery still. 

You know , there’s all this hype around the z10, v10 and 18L but no one is really talking about GW and the updated Msuper with 1900w motor ..? why is this ? Maybe Bc GW themselves haven’t really said much about it ? I’ve got me pre order in with Ewheels already for one of the “big 3” but also just ordered an Msuper from China with the Tesla upgrade . To me as far as looks go the super is the nicest 18” out there especially with the new color schemes  . Just curious why no one is talking about it 

24 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

You know , there’s all this hype around the z10, v10 and 18L but no one is really talking about GW and the updated Msuper with 1900w motor ..? why is this ? Maybe Bc GW themselves haven’t really said much about it ? I’ve got me pre order in with Ewheels already for one of the “big 3” but also just ordered an Msuper from China with the Tesla upgrade . To me as far as looks go the super is the nicest 18” out there especially with the new color schemes  . Just curious why no one is talking about it 

You are absolutely correct!

The promotion GW and KS are doing is horrible....the ACM2 and Msuper with 2000Watt motors are really unknown, if you are no Euc forum user or have some inside knowledge....

In Europe none of the resellers is doing some marketing for them. Perhaps they first have to get rid of the “normal” versions?!

23 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

And the ACM2 - it's new for 2018 too.

As everyone continues to wait for these new wheels, Gotway continues to crank out high performance wheels that people can own now. Let's face it, everyone else is always playing catch-up to Gotway :D  It's only taken KingSong about a year to release something competitive with the MSuper, yet it's hamstrung with a wimpy battery :lol:

Z10 I think is on veryone (most) people’s minds, what if this is one of the best wheels, not the fastest but. Only time will tell.

z10

New msuper or kingsong 18l.......

and this still might change ?

3 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

The promotion GW and KS are doing is horrible

Both models need a name overhaul. Think of a boxing match headlining the new models.  “LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE! “ In this corner we have the 18L and ACM 2  and in this corner the Z10” and V10!  Who would you bet on? :popcorn:

27 minutes ago, Munsense said:

For 2018 I've just ordered an mten3 (from ewheels). Marty is to blame, Lol! Can't wait to see how it compares to my KS16S and NB1E+.

As I'm sure you've been forewarned (hopefully by me), the Mten3 will be like nothing you've ridden before. But I hope it also becomes your absolute favorite pure fun wheel.

Congrat's on the purchase :cheers:

And whoa - EWheels ships to Australia? You hear that @The Fat Unicyclist?

I've really been enjoying my MSuper V3s+ with the Tesla motor.  The more I ride it on the road, the more I like it.  I still the think Tesla rides better overall on the road, but from an overall, all-around wheel, the MSuper V3s+ with Tesla motor is hands down a very FAST and very fun wheel.  I like the fact that I can be riding down the road at 25 MPH with minimal effort and then immediately transition to a sidewalk and then off-road and disappear into the woods on some nice single-track.  I LOVE the 1600 Wh battery, and if the Z10 had a larger battery, I'd sell my Tesla today and put in an order!

I’ll be getting the 18L and maybe the Tesla.  I’m looking for a short range wheel around town.  

My goto wheel for longer rides is still the 18S because it has a seat.  That’s because I still have normal feet that still go numb after about an hour or two of riding. Unlike some here.  LOL

1 hour ago, eddiemoy said:

I’ll be getting the 18L and maybe the Tesla.  I’m looking for a short range wheel around town.  

My goto wheel for longer rides is still the 18S because it has a seat.  That’s because I still have normal feet that still go numb after about an hour or two of riding. Unlike some here.  LOL

What's wrong with your 16S that the Tesla would satisfy?

7 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

What's wrong with your 16S that the Tesla would satisfy?

I have the KS16 not 16 and the KS16S Speed limit is 35km.  The Tesla felt a lot more powerful.   I’m sure it is. Will set tiltback at 45.  For me, 40-45km is the sweet spot.  Wind resistance gets a bit much at the higher end.  

10 hours ago, Charles McLean said:

I've really been enjoying my MSuper V3s+ with the Tesla motor.  

Hey @Charles McLean, just wondering how long it took for you to see shipping info on aliexpress? I ordered Friday . It’s now 8pm Monday in Hong Kong . Some reviews state that Chen isn’t always honest about having the wheels in stock even though he says he does . I know you got yours really fast. So figured I’d see if you remember how long it took him to ship . 

29 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

Hey @Charles McLean, just wondering how long it took for you to see shipping info on aliexpress? I ordered Friday . It’s now 8pm Monday in Hong Kong . Some reviews state that Chen isn’t always honest about having the wheels in stock even though he says he does . I know you got yours really fast. So figured I’d see if you remember how long it took him to ship . 

Normally he has NO stock at all...

When you order a wheel, in 95% it will be produced on demand in the Gotway factory!

So it can take 3-5 days, sometimes even longer,  till the wheel gets send out.

11 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

Normally he has NO stock at all...

When you order a wheel, in 95% it will be produced on demand in the Gotway factory!

So it can take 3-5 days, sometimes even longer,  till the wheel gets send out.

Hmm, really ? I mean that’s actually really cool. If that’s the case why not say that !! Damn , I wouldn’t mind waiting a few extra days for that . 

10 minutes ago, Clifmeister said:

Good too hear I made a correct decission, the crappy part is right now... the wheel is already delivered at my work address.... but Im not there untill friday... crap!

You better go get it! Don’t wait til Friday!!!!

1 hour ago, Scott Henley said:

@Scott Henley  Here is the timeline of events as they occurred for me:

Feb 8, 2018 - Placed my order on AliExpress

Feb 11, 2018 - Received first e-mail from AlieExpress stating that my order had shipped.

Feb 19, 2018 - I picked up my wheel from the UPS Office directly, instead of having it delivered.

Here is my UPS Saver Tracking Information (I blanked out my destination city and surrounding cities, but I'm on the east coast of the US):

shipping_info.thumb.png.318437688e5b5739282c05e9f9d7fbe8.png

Hope this helps ease some concerns!

1 hour ago, Scott Henley said:

Hmm, really ? I mean that’s actually really cool. If that’s the case why not say that !! Damn , I wouldn’t mind waiting a few extra days for that . 

Yeah, really!

When ordering on Ali from certain stores you get a fresh produced wheel! You can even see the production date on the Serial number and Motor rim number they use :-)

Archived